Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. (22274 Views)

Road Construction In The South-East Financed By Sukuk (Photo) / Fly Over And Road Construction In Epe, Lagos Ongoing (Photos) / Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2016
ambode just cleared my doubt.. I just left lagos it was somthing else.. thumbs up for ambode.. fash oya nah
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by ItsawrapOutfit: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2016
good job
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by wellmax(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2016
[size=16pt]AMBODE is working[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by stonemasonn: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

I disagree

Ambode fell out with fahola...infact fashola

Supported his stooge sashore(hope I got the spelling) to take over from him after his disgraceful tenure.....it was tinubu that supported ambode....we know all these.

Ambode is miles ahead of all his peers...fashola in a billion years cannot match the kind of life saving projects that ambode has embarked on despite the small allowances accruing to the state as against fasholas tenure when oil was booming.

That a supposed Lagos state governor built a couple of schools and health centers...did intercity roads is nothing to write home about.

Ambode did ago palace way in 3months...something fashola said he couldn't complete because of imaginary court case....ambode have literally brought crime to nought...he is building bridges all over Lagos..dualising the epe road...the fourth mainland bridge....the oshodi byepass....I can go on and on.

Let the idiootic fashola remain in Abuja...he is a failure...i am glad the whole world is now aware of his failure....siilyy nitwit of a human being...that guy is f-ed up for life.

guy you are talking out of sentiments because Fashola did not touch Agao palace or probably you are new to Lagos. It will take Ambode at least 7 years of his tenure to match Fashola. Remember Fashola did not only build structures, he organized and created order in a very chaotic Lagos, remember Oshodi under bridge and many other places. The only problem of Fashola is his elitist attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by nadirinamata: 10:31am On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by bams2999(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2016
Governor Ambode are good work

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by SuperS1Panther: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2016
This is the man the Red Mudsters, relatives of Benjamin Netayanhu from Uganda were hell bent in ensuring in does not become a Gov, in place of their adopted son Jimi.

This is foresight of the imperialistic Yorubas at work again.

If you do not like it, lagoon is just around the corner.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by DeRay98(m): 10:34am On Jul 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

I disagree

Supported his stooge sashore(hope I got the spelling) to take over from him after his disgraceful tenure.....it was tinubu that supported ambode....we know all these.

Signs and symptoms of frustration showing all over you. They have been keeping and pursing the goals that collectively planned from Tinubu thro Fashola and now Ambode. Make you dey hate there. Fashola is heading 3 ministries combined and dying here. angry

Ambode is miles ahead of all his peers...fashola in a billion years cannot match the kind of life saving projects that ambode has embarked on despite the small allowances accruing to the state as against fasholas tenure when oil was booming.

That a supposed Lagos state governor built a couple of schools and health centers...did intercity roads is nothing to write home about.

Ambode did ago palace way in 3months...something fashola said he couldn't complete because of imaginary court case....ambode have literally brought crime to nought...he is building bridges all over Lagos..dualising the epe road...the fourth mainland bridge....the oshodi byepass....I can go on and on.

Let the idiootic fashola remain in Abuja...he is a failure...i am glad the whole world is now aware of his failure....siilyy nitwit of a human being...that guy is f-ed up for life.

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by eugeneiyke59(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2016
the occupants of kirikiri Town will never forget Ambode cos of dis road(dillion street)
Now bike to maza-maza will definately be cheaper grin
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Angelb4: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2016
The project has been endorsed by Metuh and co. Safe trip to Kirikiri

1 Like

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 21, 2016
A government that is working needs no media team, or a commissioner for information to crow too much for it.
Ambode is working, and we can see it. You have tractors littered about the route from my house to my workplace. They are cleaning up the roads and filling up the pot holes.

More grace and blessings to him for being the exception to the general rule on governance as pertains to Nigeria.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2016
bams2999:
Governor Ambode are good work

As in, it's so clear. Those in Lagos don't need to watch the tv or go online to become aware of that.

1 Like

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by 8BitGee(m): 10:45am On Jul 21, 2016
When will Nigeria stop using overhead cables and fvcking open drainage systems. It's an eyesore!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2016
Our oil money....ipob
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by dueal(m): 10:46am On Jul 21, 2016
About time someone did something....Positive CHANGE!
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:48am On Jul 21, 2016
End time construction...ipob

1 Like

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by chelseaboi(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2016
Nice one....this road was always a nightmare once I remb DAT I gonna attend church in DAT street every Sunday....smiles....smiles....smiles.....
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by lakeside3020(m): 10:55am On Jul 21, 2016
AMBO le kan si
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by denony(m): 10:57am On Jul 21, 2016
Please you guys should wake me when Apapa wharf is fixed. And kiriri road, those places puts lots of money in the states pocket yet it's been overlooked tenure after tenure.

The last time I passed through those death traps I cried for that State. I Went to apapa, passed through Dangote flour mills through Lagos Ireland, the road and the bridges was in a very bad condition. And it is a big time death trap. So stop clapping for this leaders when they do little things. It's not out of their own pocket
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by OLLYMAX(m): 11:01am On Jul 21, 2016
God,when will okowa start something here? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by sexychocho(f): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Welldone Ambode
Eko O ni baje ooooooo

O baje tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii smiley
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Reptyle(m): 11:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Wow!

I am pleased to see that work has started on that stretch of road. It was in such a bad state.
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by TippyTop(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2016
ok
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by rhymaholic: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2016
Itse si waju eko. Ambode is working. Any person intending to contest the governorship election in 2019 is wasting time and money. Ambode is proving nay sayers and unbelievers wrong. I'm proud to have supported him even when everyone around me was clamouring for Jim Agbaje.

1 Like

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Kenobus: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2016
It is now we see real person working in Lagos. Tinubu laid the foundation, Fashola just added a little. Now, Ambode is really doing a yeoman's job, touching everywhere when the cash has dropped. He doesnt complain like others who give dozens of excuses daily for their failures! Kudos to Ambode.
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Kenobus: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2016
stonemasonn:
guy you are talking out of sentiments because Fashola did not touch Agao palace or probably you are new to Lagos. It will take Ambode at least 7 years of his tenure to match Fashola. Remember Fashola did not only build structures, he organized and created order in a very chaotic Lagos, remember Oshodi under bridge and many other places. The only problem of Fashola is his elitist attitude.
. It is not. Fashola was an average guy. With all the funds he got see what he could do. Ambode with dropped funds, especially from Federal Govt; has done miles apart from Fashola. Ambode's one year is almost competing with Fashola. All the abandoned projects of Fashola, Ambode is finishing them and doing great new ones.
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by RichyRodman(m): 11:43am On Jul 21, 2016
After kirikiri Town they should come to Kirikiri Road that leads everyone from the Island or Apapa or any part of Lagos to that kirikiri Town they are currently working on,Kirikiri Road is in a deplorable state! There are more pot holes and gullies on it.

Ambode is trying in his own pace but "can never achieve what Fashola achieved in all facets of the Lagos economy Fashola was envied and emulated by other state Governors in Nigeria,they even come to ask questions as to how he was able to touch Education,Health,Infastructructure,Security, Housing,Independent power projects,pensioners etc "Nobody can ever Obliterate fashola's achievements in Lagos state" that's why he was rewarded with the 3 powerful ministries Namely power, Works and Housing. God bless Lagos state!
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by victree007(m): 11:51am On Jul 21, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Ambode is working , but people are not happy on his decision on Banning Street trading and Hawkers in Lagos shocked shocked

Eko o ni baje o. Mod move this straight to Fp grin grin cheesy cheesy

In some areas street trading is still very active. I passed through Iyana Ipaja and Abule-Egba some days back and saw hawkers hawking and traders trading. Maybe the ban was restricted to major areas like Maryland where I stay. Just maybe
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Deen77: 12:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mynd44:

If you are going to call Fashola names, you really dont have the right to praise Ambode because Ambode and Fashola ran government together. Ambode was part of the planning and they laid the foundation Ambode is building on together.

Then what of the foundation planner, Tinubu the only surviving opposition against OBJ. Who knows Fashola, we all vote Tinubu 2007 because of his achievements.
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by princeakins(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ambo+tide=
Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by Deen77: 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2016
wheredemdey:

I disagree

Not a failure but the foundation is from Tinubu, we don't vote Fashola we vote Tinubu in 2007 against many. Ambode just prove that Lagos is already structure for a good leader to perform.

This another road by Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Ambode. Major Road Construction In Kirikiri....pictures. by nnamokenna(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
@OP do you stay in K Town?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA / OPC Warns Kidnappers, Herdsmen In South-West / APC Crisis: Twist As Tinubu, Fayemi Resolve Your Work Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.