Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos (43268 Views)

Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) / Nokia 2 Specifications And Photos / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by NigeriaBam: 8:01am On Jul 21, 2016
[b]
Infinix mobile is set to release another Smartphone Hot series, this new Smartphone named "Hot S X521"
As it remain four (4) days to unlock this big and special smartphone in Nigeria. Good news has reached us here from Egypt that, infinix mobile has releases Infinix Hot S X521" yesterday 20th-July-2016, which is packed with a lot of new exciting and unique specifications such as the Virtual Reality technology and fingerprint sensor (finger scanner). This smartphone will be the first ever Infinix mobile Android device that will get such feature.

We believe our viewers will like to know the meaning and importants of Virtual Reality (VR) Virtual reality’ basically means ‘near-reality’. "Virtual reality is the term used to describe a three-dimensional, computer generated environment which can be explored and interacted with by a person. That person becomes part of this virtual world or is immersed within this environment and whilst there, is able to manipulate objects or perform a series of actions."

This infinix Hot S X521 comes with 5.2 inch full HD display. The screen size of this android phone is bigger than average and has 424 Pixels Per Inch. The quality and clarity both are very nice.

As we said earlier, this smartphone features finger print sensor. The security in this smartphone is enhanced by the finger print sensor. Now User can set the lock in this smartphone so only he can unlock the device. Also, support virtual reality technology.

However, infinix Hot S x521 is a Dual SIM android phone, It comes with 4G LTE connectivity, and it also has various other connectivity options which include 3G, 2G, Wi-fi, GPS, GPRS and Bluetooth.

Furthermore, infinix Hot S x521 offers 13 mega pixel primary camera on the back. It is supported with Dual LED flash. This primary camera can record 2160p video recording@60fps while it comes with a 8 mega pixel secondary camera on the front plus LED flash. This smartphone also comes with optimal image stabilization. It enhances the photo clarity of the smartphone.

Infinix Hot S x521 packs 16GB/32GB of internal storage (Phone storage) and can be further expanded up to 128GB with micro SD card. Also, supported with 2GB/3GB RAM. Meaning that, Infinix Hot S has two variant of RAM & ROM which are:

» 2GB RAM with 16GB ROM

» 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM

We strongly believe that this size of the RAM is more than enough for infinix lovers.

The processor comes in this device is quite powerful. Infinix Hot S x521 runs on 1.3GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 processor. It removes heating or lagging problems. The chipset comes inside this smartphone is MediaTek MT6753 which is one of the most powerful options available.

This great device (infinix Hot S) features Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS. It is the fastest OS available in market yet. The phone is fuelled by 3000mAh battery capacity and also has full aluminium body.

Summary:

» Screen Size: 5.2 inch
» SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM
» Security: Fingerprint scanner
» Internal Storage: 16GB / 32GB
» OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with XOS
» Display: 5.2 inches Full HD Display with 424 ppi
» Colours: Gold , Black , Blue , Ash , Pink
» Processor Type: 1.3 GHz 64-bit Octa-core
» Chipset: MediaTek MT6753
» Graphics Processor: Mali-T720
» RAM: 2GB / 3GB
» External Storage: can be extended to 128GB
» Back Camera : 13.0 MP with Dual LED Flash
» Front Camera : 8.0 MP with LED Flash , 120 degree wide viewing angle
» Body: Full Aluminium Body
» Battery Capacity: 3,000mAh
» Fast Charge: 1.5mAh
The Infinix Hot S will be available in Gold , Black , Blue , Ash , Pink options.
» Likely price: Between N48,700 - N50,000
» Availability: Pre-Order at Jumia Online Store[/b]

Source: http://www.nigeriabam.com/2016/07/new-infinix-hot-s-x521-fully-confirmed.html?m=0

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by adejaresalami1(m): 8:08am On Jul 21, 2016
Infinix and tecno are of abound use .......where are fones like
Huawei
Xiaomi
Nexus
Irulu
Gionee
This fones are way better....couple of years now, my huawei ascend has never for once failed me.
Purchasing a power bank has never crossed my mind....my battery na die grin grin

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by maxwelloweezy(m): 8:37am On Jul 21, 2016
ʍօʀɛ pictures

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Marvell23(m): 8:45am On Jul 21, 2016
The box says 5.2 HD screen while the Op wrote 5.2 FHD ?

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by badonkadonk: 9:50am On Jul 21, 2016
NigeriaBam:

[b]Source: http://www.nigeriabam.com/2016/07/new-infinix-hot-s-x521-fully-confirmed.html?m=0

If na the hot s be dat.. Then the phone really ugly... Lost interest already sef....

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by NigeriaBam: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2016
badonkadonk:

If na the hot s be dat.. Then the phone really ugly... Lost interest already sef....
what do you expect ?
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by NigeriaBam: 10:34am On Jul 21, 2016
Marvell23:
The box says 5.2 HD screen while the Op wrote 5.2 FHD ?
what is d different between HD and FHD?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Mr2kay2: 10:36am On Jul 21, 2016
They should release this shit already na, and now looking at the front view undecided am disappointed infinix has done it again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by donbenie(m): 10:54am On Jul 21, 2016
NigeriaBam:
what is d different between HD and FHD?
A whole world of difference,both practically as in how sharp..ie 285PPI Vs 424PPI,the screen resolution looks and also on whether the phone is perceived as a mid ranged or low end device..HD equals low end..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Mr2kay2: 11:05am On Jul 21, 2016
Infinix why must your front screen always be cramped and have too much black spaces,just use those spaces for a screen na cry, no difference from my hot 2 sef, hot 3 was a no go area and now this seems hot series is just made to be there unlike zero series

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by badonkadonk: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2016
NigeriaBam:
what do you expect ?

I was expecting a mind blowing design for the frontal part.. Only to see an mgbeke-like something...

Even the much publicised xos gan worwor....
Very disappointed in infinix...

12 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by badonkadonk: 11:44am On Jul 21, 2016
NigeriaBam:
what do you expect ?

I was expecting a mind blowing design for the frontal part.. Only to see an mgbeke-like something...

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by AdisaGaniyu(f): 12:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
badonkadonk:

let wait and see...
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by TundeSalamu(m): 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
the phone picture looks bland o o o

come join us in techno familyyy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by badonkadonk: 12:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
AdisaGaniyu:
let wait and see...

Abi... Let's both wait for gionee m6 together...

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by AdisaGaniyu(f): 12:55pm On Jul 21, 2016
badonkadonk:

Abi... Let's both wait for gionee m6 together...

Gionee good in term of battery. After tecno L5, gionee is the second to release phone with 5000mah
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by sheddy03: 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
my note 2 is superior, 4000mah battery and bigger screen.

6 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Alfred234(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
50k all because of fingerprint scanner and Camera? This phone would be OK at 40k for the 2gb/16gb and 45k for the 3gb/32gb version

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Aquariann: 2:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
Why do all these phones look the same? They all come in one of three colour scheme namely white, black and gold and in the same ugly rectangular shape.

From Infinix, Techno, Injo (abi wetin be d name sef), etc. same story. Not to talk about the ugly looking Android interface

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Koolking(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
#TeamHTC brand

#SonyXperia brand

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Lordmykel(m): 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
chair, see as battery spoiled the phone. why not make it 4500mah atleast ...

and 50,000 naira?? bad market for una grin

7 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by lielbree: 2:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
Op please how is it?

Make I buy for my daughter rest angry
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
This is how Nigerians would rush the phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by atirolu(m): 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Computer made mobile
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Princelegacylemoha(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
TECNO AND INFINIX ALWAYS COMPETING THE TWO BE LIKE

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by akankemi1(f): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2016
too many phones these day. seems like new phones come out everyday. undecided

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by ALAYORMII: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
These people are becoming a joke
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by goingape1: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
release update on your previous phone version but you people will be making RUBBISH and sending it to the market.

4 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Richie0974: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
impressive.
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by 0955eb027(m): 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
this pple no do well o. after i don buy uk used finish,una con release dis 1.
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Guyman02: 2:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
My Infinix Zero X506 screen got broken and I went to CarlCare to fix it and they gave me a bill of N13,500 just to change screen. I sadly left the place and added some money to the N13,500 and bought a new low cost phone with 3800mah battery.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by RitzyPrince(m): 2:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Na every month this MTK Junks dey release Manufacture new Phones? undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full And Detailed Review Infinix HOT NOTE / How To Borrow Credit From Airtel In Nigeria – Extra Credit Code / My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.