Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos (43257 Views)

Motorola Unveils The Motorola P30, A Copycat Of The Iphone X (Specs And Photos) / Nokia 2 Specifications And Photos / Itel S31 Specs, Prices And Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Jok3r(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
NigeriaBam:

[b]Source: http://www.nigeriabam.com/2016/07/new-infinix-hot-s-x521-fully-confirmed.html?m=0

how sweet... so u want me to troway my infinix hot 3 for dis hot s abi
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Jok3r(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
NigeriaBam:

[b]Source: http://www.nigeriabam.com/2016/07/new-infinix-hot-s-x521-fully-confirmed.html?m=0

how sweet... so u want me to troway my infinix hot 3 for dis hot s abi...

shebi if na calls nd sms dem go stil go no b so

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by piagetskinner(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
all these tecno and infinix crap...i don tire to dey use them.. abeg what fone can one get for 40k 2gb, 13mp, 3000mah?

that is neither of the low end family

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by NigeriaBam: 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
jimohibrahim:

[size=15pt]yes it's expensive so is the parts... When my Mate ascend 7 screen got broken I had to find 31k to get it replaced.
But I love everything about it... The user interface is still the best with award winning lock screen wallpapers and mad camera..
It's just superb [/size]
Correct. Samething here my Huawei G750 (Honor 3x) screen got broken I spent #21,000. But economy now is nt friendly now, For person to take huge amount of money to buy phone.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by NigeriaBam: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
piagetskinner:
all these tecno and infinix crap...i don tire to dey use them.. abeg what fone can one get for 40k 2gb, 13mp, 3000mah?

that is neither of the low end family

Go for Tecno L8 Plus, or Huawei G-Power
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by dafuturis(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
adejaresalami1:
Infinix and tecno are of abound use .......where are fones like
Huawei
Xiaomi
Nexus
Irulu
Gionee
This fones are way better....couple of years now, my huawei ascend has never for once failed me.
Purchasing a power bank has never crossed my mind....my battery na die grin grin

Tecno, Itel, infinix etc users wants everything but dont want to pay.

if you want a real phone , go for Hauwei, HTC, Sony .... and Samsung. This phones no doubt are expensive but provides the quality and durability desired.

I use a mid-range Hauwei (Hauwei honor 5x or Hauwei gr5) that possesses almost all high-end features. bought it last month at Slot, till date am yet to find any Con's.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nice specs. Impressive to the extent I can buy it but the screen bezel is just a no for me. This is common in all these China products, the screen size relative to the corners are just too wide which makes it quite unattractive. Secondly, from the pictures the phone is actually not scratch resistant. Already seeing a couple of tiny scratches in a new phone for that matter. Looks more like brushed steel

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Onyemaboy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
The phone has a poor design and it's not even water resistant. Am yet to see an android Phone that will beat samsung s series, especially s6 and s7.
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by wolero7(m): 11:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
AdisaGaniyu:

Gionee good in term of battery. After tecno L5, gionee is the second to release phone with 5000mah

Gionee is the first with M3, not Tecno.
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by sirlop(m): 1:50am On Jul 22, 2016
Koolking:
#TeamHTC brand

#SonyXperia brand
I feel u bro .. Htc dey too much. DAT HTC 10 Don enter my eye. Am a big fan of HTC indeed.
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by donbabajeff(m): 6:47am On Jul 22, 2016
Nigerians will still be the highest buyers of this,they won't stop using our heads.They just keep producing new phones with slight differences and giving them diverse models like hot 2,hot note 2.The producers of this phone some dey use Nokia torchlight1100 mind you grin we keep boosting their economy indirectly

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 22, 2016
Guyman02:
My Infinix Zero X506 screen got broken and I went to CarlCare to fix it and they gave me a bill of N13,500 just to change screen. I sadly left the place and added some money to the N13,500 and bought a new low cost phone with 3800mah battery.
bros abeg help a sister. pls wat phone did u finally buy and was it up to 20k? how much exactly? is it 16gb ram? tanks.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Guyman02: 10:12am On Jul 22, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:

bros abeg help a sister. pls wat phone did u finally buy and was it up to 20k? how much exactly? is it 16gb ram? tanks.

I bought Innjoo Halo Plus at N19k, it is their latest release, you can check it out on Jumia, Slot or Yudala.
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Guyman02: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2016
hephzibahbeulah:

I bought Innjoo Halo Plus 16GB at N19k on the first day of release by Jumia, it is their latest release, you can check it out on Jumia, Slot or Yudala.
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Guyman02: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2016
segebase:

what d name of d fone u bought n price pls

Innjoo Halo Plus 16GB at 19k their latest release and its very good

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by CICERO09(m): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2016
when i saw d phone i puked on myself

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:36am On Jul 23, 2016
Uchihaitaci:

Both are low quality phones, rubbish build and sub standard in eeveryway
no doubt, that's why I compared both
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by mumbasa: 10:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Yudala has sent me like 21 text messages this morning to check out the Infinix hot S

Ugly Fone
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by kingsamm(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
AdisaGaniyu:

Gionee good in term of battery. After tecno L5, gionee is the second to release phone with 5000mah

Gionee released marathon m5 with 6020 mah before Tecno launched l5
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by XDplus: 8:38am On Aug 06, 2016
Alfred234:
50k all because of fingerprint scanner and Camera? This phone would be OK at 40k for the 2gb/16gb and 45k for the 3gb/32gb version

its actually 46k
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by XDplus: 8:41am On Aug 06, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVum8FUvHzE
Watch the Unboxing & first impressions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q49T5RGX-aE

Watch the full review
Tested the camera,otg function & fingerprint scanner.
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by tmanis(m): 1:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
A gaming review please?? somebody?? anybody??
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 21, 2016
dafuturis:

Tecno, Itel, infinix etc users wants everything but dont want to pay.

if you want a real phone , go for Hauwei, HTC, Sony .... and Samsung. This phones no doubt are expensive but provides the quality and durability desired.

I use a mid-range Hauwei (Hauwei honor 5x or Hauwei gr5) that possesses almost all high-end features. bought it last month at Slot, till date am yet to find any Con's.

pls how much did u buy the huawei honor 5x....am interested
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by dafuturis(m): 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2016
hilario12:

pls how much did u buy the huawei honor 5x....am interested

N80,500 at slot Owerri, should be a bit lesser in Lagos axis. Ask for Hauwei GR5, it is only sold in the US as Honor 5x.
Re: Infinix Hot S Specs And Photos by eyems: 1:33am On Nov 28, 2020
Infinix Hot S Price in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss At Work Gave Me Iphone X / Full And Detailed Review Infinix HOT NOTE / Why Itel Mobile Is The Best Phone Brand In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.