Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Idris Abdulkharim Political Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Idris Abdulkharim Political Song (406 Views)

Sani Idris 'Moda' Dies Of Diabetes (Photos) / Davido Poses With Idris Elba At MOBO Awards 2017 (Photo) / Ogunleye Idris "Bobrisky" Was Arrested In 2011 For Dressing As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Idris Abdulkharim Political Song by Buking1: 9:44am On Jul 21, 2016
When OBJ was the presendent of this nation as democratic pre. till his tenor, things weres some how not okay, but things were 1000% far more better than what we are experiencing today
there is one adage that says when a lady married two husband she will know the best, now everyone can confirm to the fact that those of us who did not experience
GMB regime during 84-85 do to age brackets or something else can now testify which one is the best
Because one thing I understand in life is that is not only your zeal to get ur dream work that matters in life but the ability to execute it, ability to create teams that will work with you.. during OBJ 1st tenor he inherited a huge economy crises but he managed to look inword and brought out best qualified teams scrimping political differences, and on my own understanding that was what played a level ground to our dear late Ya'radua RIP..
My main point to this page is during OBJ's tenor our highly profile artists sang Nigeria "jagajaga "" which by then things were hard but not to this point, So I want to ask what will he sing now that this nation is upside down, if we should wake Fela what will he sing?

Let the critics begins ..... starting from my grammar.
Re: Idris Abdulkharim Political Song by Melancholy(m): 10:01am On Jul 21, 2016
In rhetorics, havent u heard of the phrase "evergreen song" jagajaga already fits in the current situation of this country.
Re: Idris Abdulkharim Political Song by Buking1: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=Melancholy post=47747866]In rhetorics, havent u heard of the phrase "evergreen song" jagajaga already fits in the current situation of this country.[/quoted]

Not yet my dear but my question is what idris will sing now

(1) (Reply)

Can Man UTD Really Lift Trophies With This New Signing Paul Pogba? / Justin Bieber Makes Good On His Threat And Deletes His Instagram Account / 'What Fame Deprived Me' - Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.