Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened (610 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Lady Celebrates After Tracking Down Man Who Scammed Her Friend. Photo / Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened by kunlegboye(m): 11:02am On Jul 21, 2016
I was scammed by this fellow nairalander who had earlier advertised on this forum about his online sales of data bundles. According to him, he would deliver the data while his customers pay after delivery. This caught my attention and wanted to buy from him sincere his data is cheap, 5G for N1500.Menhh! was tempting. The one I normally buy from MTN is at the rate of N3000 for 3G.For my mind I would be able to cut cost and use more data.

Since I realized I needed larger Data bundle for some jobs and I could get this at a cheaper rate else where, I decided to call him for data purchase. He said he would encrypt the data so I won’t be able to use it until I sent N1500 worth of recharge card to him. He sent it, and little did I know that it was a mere customized sms. I sent his 1500 worth of recharge card. After the guy had confirmed it, I called him so that he could activate my 5G for me but that was the end of the story! The guy didn’t pick my call afterward. The guy’s phone No.07065416841.I can’t just imagine how a young educated man would just say to himself “crime is the best way out of his problems”

“A fool is accumulating wealth mischievously without knowing who will spend it ”
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened by modelsms(m): 11:07am On Jul 21, 2016
Well, I don't pity you. How could you have thought it possible to get 5gb at 1500?

Again, what type of customizes sms is that?
And whats the person's username?
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 21, 2016
This is what I am saying these scammers sha shud cursed brutally ! angry

Anyway, KARMA is ain't mere Biitch anymore ..he will pay back all what he took from u plus its interest wink
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened by kunlegboye(m): 11:18am On Jul 21, 2016
modelsms:
Well, I don't pity you. How could you have thought it possible to get 5gb at 1500?

Well, i'm still trying to retrieve his users back....i collected the no.sometimes ago.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened by Jay542(m): 11:28am On Jul 21, 2016
It happens. Its to your own blessing. I'm sure the fool would have deactivated his account cos of 1k5. Some people are suffering sha. Smh.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened by andyanders: 3:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
modelsms:

Exactly on point. Op just messed himself up. Anything like this goes to show one that 'it sounds soo good to be real', run away cus you will be the fool at the end.

(1) (Reply)

My Conversation With A Fraudster (419) *pic & Audio* / Graphic: Obiano In Tears As Truck Crushes Woman And A Baby In Awka Etiti / WHAT A WORLD!!! Man Murdered Two Daughters Before Killing Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.