Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. (1376 Views)

Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm / Scammed By A Nairalander, See How It Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by farells(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2016
I saw this created by pogbapaul on 15th of July, 2016 about Gionee S plus.So I taught it wise to sell my Tecno Camon C8 and upgrade.

https://www.nairaland.com/3227328/gionee-splus-quick-sale

So,after much negotiations,I made payment in to his account hoping to receive the phone.Little did I know I was been scammed by a Nairalander.

Below are some prove about our transaction, as for WhatsApp messages,I couldn't get it cos my phone don't screen grab.I equally have a recorded call btw both of us.

https://www.nairaland.com/pogbapaul

cc lalastical mynd44 seun r231 Freiburger

3 Shares

Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by Greatzeus(m): 8:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
Look at you,are you protecting his identity.Please post his phone no and the account details you sent money to let us see it.Some people are heartless

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by farells(m): 8:59pm On Jul 23, 2016
Greatzeus:
Look at you,are you protecting his identity.Please post his phone no and the account details you sent money to let us see it.Some people are heartless

Don't know how to upload pics.
I'm trying to upload the pics
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by Realist2: 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
They are many of them defrauding innocent Nairalanders, someone like Lagbaja7 is being tracked by our detectives.

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by Greatzeus(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2016
To all nairalanders,if you are doing a business with someone here for the first time,please see the goods before sending money,preferably do it one on one.Tomorrow there will another person shouting he has been scamed,don't you guys ever learn from others undecided
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by delzbaba(m): 5:06am On Jul 24, 2016
cry You don't know how to upload pics, but u bought an android phone smh,,
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by izzou(m): 5:13am On Jul 24, 2016
The only reason i sympathize with you is because 31k no be beans for this harsh economy

If not, you deserve better knock. angry

Dont pay for what you havent see . Times are bad bro.

Anyway, i get phone for sale too.

Na joke i dey oh grin
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by farells(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2016
izzou:
The only reason i sympathize with you is because 31k no be beans for this harsh economy

If not, you deserve better knock. angry

Dont pay for what you havent see . Times are bad bro.

Anyway, i get phone for sale too.

Na joke i dey oh grin

bros no be knock i deserve na frog jump.

Eh! You get phone? I no go buy. shocked
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by Jacinta44(f): 8:20am On Jul 24, 2016
Why gionee?

I prefer camon series.

That scammer need to have pepper rub all over his nyansh.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by Jacinta44(f): 8:29am On Jul 24, 2016
farells:

bros no be knock i deserve na frog jump.

Eh! You get phone? I no go buy. shocked

eh.
Go buy again na.

But serziously now, any progress yet?
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by farells(m): 12:07pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jacinta44:

eh.
Go buy again na.

But serziously now, any progress yet?

still waiting for him to defend himself.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by jaiyejina(m): 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
farells:
I saw this created by pogbapaul on 15th of July, 2016 about Gionee S plus.So I taught it wise to sell my Tecno Camon C8 and upgrade.

https://www.nairaland.com/3227328/gionee-splus-quick-sale

So,after much negotiations,I made payment in to his account hoping to receive the phone.Little did I know I was been scammed by a Nairalander.

Below are some prove about our transaction, as for WhatsApp messages,I couldn't get it cos my phone don't screen grab.I equally have a recorded call btw both of us.

https://www.nairaland.com/pogbapaul

cc lalastical mynd44 seun r231 Freiburger
hi Farrel, I think if u have an issue with pogba Paul call him and sort it out, I haven't met him in person, but I got his contact from his thread in nairaland here and called him reluctantly, I had my phone fixed by his colleague coz he was not around the day I decided to give him a try. Even though he wasn't around he called throughout my wait at his office to ensure that my phone was given priority, and his colleagues were very busy at time. The issue I thought my phone had was just a touch pad problem it happened that a sensor on my board was destroyed too which was changed FOR FREE. I also had the latest official update installed too and I must confess I felt really happy I didn't make the mistake of taking my phone to one quack repairer at ikeja. So pliz... I don't think he will tarnish his image because of just one phone . atleast I've been to where he works. I implore all those he has helped on his thread to come out and defend him, while I will also ask the OP to put up a proof of payment as evidence... Thanks.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by farells(m): 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
jaiyejina:
hi Farrel, I think if u have an issue with pogba Paul call him and sort it out, I haven't met him in person, but I got his contact from his thread in nairaland here and called him reluctantly, I had my phone fixed by his colleague coz he was not around the day I decided to give him a try. Even though he wasn't around he called throughout my wait at his office to ensure that my phone was given priority, and his colleagues were very busy at time. The issue I thought my phone had was just a touch pad problem it happened that a sensor on my board was destroyed too which was changed FOR FREE. I also had the latest official update installed too and I must confess I felt really happy I didn't make the mistake of taking my phone to one quack repairer at ikeja. So pliz... I don't think he will tarnish his image because of just one phone . atleast I've been to where he works. I implore all those he has helped on his thread to come out and defend him, while I will also ask the OP to put up a proof of payment as evidence... Thanks.

Oga pogba is this you? If not, look up young man and see my payment slip.
Pogba doesn't have office at ikeja and he is not an Engr,he uses those things to scam.check all his thread on Nl, he wrote Ikeja as address.

Why didn't you meet him there, at his so called office?
Maybe he sabi person there that's why he directed you there.

Meanwhile,since you believe he cannot tarnish his image because of mere 31k, why not drop his contact address?

5 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by jaiyejina(m): 4:44pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=farells post=47845349]

Oga pogba is this you? If not, look up young man and see my payment slip.
Pogba doesn't have office at ikeja and he is not an Engr,he uses those things to scam.check all his thread on Nl, he wrote Ikeja as address.
Why didn't you meet him there, at his so called office?
Maybe he sabi person there that's why he directed you there.

Meanwhile,since you believe he cannot tarnish his image because of mere 31k, why not drop his contact address?
[/quote ] firstly I'm not pogba, if u check his thread you will see where I asked for price of gionee p4 back cover and touch pad replacement, those were the things I did at his office, secondly I feel if he should be the one to give u his office address not me, meanwhile when I saw this thread I felt bad to the extent that I tried calling him to defend himself but he didn't pick cuz I felt u just wanted to tarnish his image , have u called him since this incidence?, what has been his response.?
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by farells(m): 5:31pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=jaiyejina post=47848109][/quote]

Firstly, i didn't say you are pogba.i just ask you question.

Ever since i made the payment on monday 18th of July,he said that he will be sending the phone on tuesday.Na the tuesday i still dey wait.

As for calls,he is the one that is calling me but after the payment(tuesday),he ignored my calls but his number is still available.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by jaiyejina(m): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
farells:

Firstly, i didn't say you are pogba.i just ask you question.

Ever since i made the payment on monday 18th of July,he said that he will be sending the phone on tuesday.Na the tuesday i still dey wait.

As for calls,he is the one that is calling me but after the payment(tuesday),he ignored my calls but his number is still available.

kk if he picks my call, I'll ask him what the problem is , meanwhile send him a text since he doesn't pick ur call to express ur displeasure.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by Mskrisx(f): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
Jacinta44:
Why gionee?

I prefer camon series.

That scammer need to have pepper rub all over his nyansh.

U are very wicked...i passed out when I read your comment. grin grin grin
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by twinskenny(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
i nearly bought the M5 from him... we suppuse to meet at ikeja. but the day we suppose to meet his phone was off through out..... he didnt sound like a scammer though.. hope am wrong.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2016
Expose him!
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2016
[quote author=jaiyejina post=47848109][/quote] Ha the suspect has many nairaland account strictly for Fraud. guess I'm always right.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by farells(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2016
twinskenny:
i nearly bought the M5 from him... we suppuse to meet at ikeja. but the day we suppose to meet his phone was off through out..... he didnt sound like a scammer though.. hope am wrong.

His phone switch off for the whole day,guess what;he doesn't have any gionee m5 to sell to you.What happened the next day?

He was even boosting of sending over 12 phones outside Lagos.

The guy look real,he can even swear for you.That's why i made the payment.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by MaryWest(f): 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2016
^^

Be more wary of those that can swear. Trust me.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by MaryWest(f): 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2016
twinskenny:

Most con artists dont sound like one.
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by twinskenny(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
MaryWest:

Most con artists dont sound like one.
you are right ma
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by selfmadeOLX(m): 1:29am On Jul 26, 2016
twinskenny:

After you left my sweet M5 for his naa grin tongue because it was cheaper
You never chin chon chin

MODIFIED **

Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by twinskenny(m): 5:07am On Jul 26, 2016
selfmadeOLX:

After you left my sweet M5 for his naa grin tongue because it was cheaper
You never chin chon chin
omo e be like say na narrow escape ooo. Abeg we get talk buzz me
Re: Scammed By A Nairalander,see Prove. by MaryWest(f): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
twinskenny:
you are right ma

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Afghan Woman Barbarically Lynched After Being Falsely Accused Of Burning / How To Avoid/escape Stray Bullets / Cele Pastor Caught By Soldiers Carrying Weapons In A Coffin For Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.