Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS (25468 Views)

JUST IN: Nigerian Researchers Discover Cure For HIV/AIDS / University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS / The Black Man Who Found Cure For AIDS, All Diseases; Taken To Court And Won In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 5:48am On Feb 18, 2020
This might be helpful !!!

*How To Know Your Gas Cylinder Expiry Date*

Expired cylinder can explode any time once the expiration date elapses and that makes it a time bomb. Each gas cylinder’s Expiring date is coded on the side of the cylinder in alphabetical order. A,B,C,D in quarters.

A is for March, 1st Qtr

B is for June, 2nd Qtr

C is for Sept, 3rd Qtr

D is for Dec, 4th Qtr

There are some two digit numbers that follows. Example: D06. So if you have D06 on your cylinder, it means that it has expired Dec 2006, and if it is A20, it is going to expire in March 2020.

You can save a life today by sharing this vital information. Don’t just read and shout please. Rush and check yours. Your safety matters.
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2020
Hello
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 7:31am On Mar 05, 2020
Packaging food in polythene bags causes cancer – NAFDAC

The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration Control (NAFDAC) has warned that polythene bags popularly known as nylon causes cancer.

It appealed to Nigerians to stop using the materials for food packaging.

Prof. Mojisola Adeyeye, the Director-General of NAFDAC spoke in a chat with journalists on Monday in Abuja.

“Packaging of pap in nylon is not encouraging; green leaves are all over the place, leaf is the best thing to use for packaging item and it must be clean”, she said.

“Nylon is not good for packaging hot food because the heat will make the nylon leak chemicals, it must be discouraged.”

The DG explained that plastic materials usually have Bisphenol A (BPA) which can cause cancer.

“We are doing a study in our labs on different packaging of food, especially on nylon. The outcome will be out shortly,’’ Adeyeye assured.

She further cautioned against the use of aspirin to purify water, saying this amounts to adding salicylic acid into the water one intends to drink.

“Drinking water that contains salicylic acid can cause erosion of the intestine, cancer, ulcer and many more damages to human health.

“The treatment of water with chlorine and alum must be minimal and must not exceed the required amount”, Adeyeye added.
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 10:20pm On Mar 05, 2020
AS RECEIVED: The new NCP coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days, how can one know if he/she is infected. By the time they have fever and/or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs is usually 50 % Fibrosis and it's too late!

Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning:

Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness etc it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.

In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air!

SERIOUS EXCELLENT ADVICE by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases. Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY? Even if the virus gets into your mouth...drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your oesophagus and into the stomach. Once there in tummy...your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly...the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That's very dangerous.
Pls send and share with family, friends and everyone about this ! Take care everyone n may the world recovers from corona virus soon. May all be well n happy �
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 8:07am On Mar 08, 2020
Allikola:
AS RECEIVED: The new NCP coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days, how can one know if he/she is infected. By the time they have fever and/or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs is usually 50 % Fibrosis and it's too late!

Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning:

Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness etc it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.

In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air!

SERIOUS EXCELLENT ADVICE by Japanese doctors treating COVID-19 cases. Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY? Even if the virus gets into your mouth...drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your oesophagus and into the stomach. Once there in tummy...your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly...the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That's very dangerous.
Pls send and share with family, friends and everyone about this ! Take care everyone n may the world recovers from corona virus soon. May all be well n happy �
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 6:52am On Mar 23, 2020
This is to inform us all that the pH level for corona virus varies from 5.5 to 8.5.

*RESEARCH: JOURNAL OF VIROLOGY, APRIL 1991, PAGE 1916*

All we need to do, to beat corona virus, we need to take more of an alkaline foods that are above the above pH level of the Virus.

Some of which are:
Lemon - 9.9pH
Lime - 8.2pH
Avocado - 15.6pH
Garlic - 13.2pH
Mango - 8.7pH
Tangerine - 8.5pH
Pineapple - 12.7pH
Dandelion - 22.7pH
Orange - 9.2pH

Your Good Health Is My Priority

Eat more of these might help if Allah wills
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by ajasay3030(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2020
This information is old and we are yet to see the drug in our stores.
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by georgewilson014: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2020
Its really a great time knowing Doctor Elvis, am happy that he never failed me and what he promised me that;s what he does for me. Today am happy I have been tested negative from herpes after so many years of fighting with the disease, God finally uses Doctor Elvis to put smile in my face, you can contact Doctor today for any type cure for a any diseases or virus, Email is doctorelvisakhidenor@tutanota.com, thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by georgewilson014: 2:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Its really a great time knowing Doctor Elvis, am happy that he never failed me and what he promised me that;s what he does for me. Today am happy I have been tested negative from herpes after so many years of fighting with the disease, God finally uses Doctor Elvis to put smile in my face, you can contact Doctor today for any type cure for a any diseases or virus, Email is doctorelvisakhidenor@tutanota.com, thank you. .......
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by georgewilson014: 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2020
Its really a great time knowing Doctor Elvis, am happy that he never failed me and what he promised me that;s what he does for me. Today am happy I have been tested negative from herpes after so many years of fighting with the disease, God finally uses Doctor Elvis to put smile in my face, you can contact Doctor today for any type cure for a any diseases or virus, Email is doctorelvisakhidenor@tutanota.com, thank you.
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by ajenimuni: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2020
Long there is cure to it traditionally and not what it is loud. am into core herbal healing and there is healing where healing is. so long there is cure to HIV then there is cure to AIDS the level of the viral load growth is what determine i f it is HIV 1, HIV 2 or AIDS
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 7:41am On Jul 02, 2020
Thank God, inter state curfew has been lifted.

Keep placing the order now !!!
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 8:24am On Jul 22, 2020
Available
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2020
Good evening
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 8:41am On Jul 26, 2020
Good morning
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hy
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
Cure is certain, Insha Allah.
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 7:36am On Aug 10, 2020
Good morning
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
I'm fully back
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Thegamingorca(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Cure is certain Insha Allah
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2020
Hello
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 2:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Year 2021
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2021
Good day
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 10:08am On Feb 20, 2021
Good morning
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 6:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
08031505760 08054642960
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Happy weekend to you all
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 10:16am On Mar 13, 2021
Morning
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 6:30pm On Mar 13, 2021
Evening
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2021
Hello
Re: University Of Ibadan Doctors Discover Cure For AIDS by Allikola(m): 10:31pm On Apr 18, 2021
Fasting is good for our health

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lagos Police Releases Statement On #SaveMayowa Saga / Diagnostic Centres In Nigeria / How Often Do You Talk In Your Head?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.