Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen (20061 Views)

Bag Of Rice To Sell For N10, 000 In June - Aminu Goronyo / Abia Rice To Be Launched Before The End Of 2016 (Photos) / Anambra To Begin Export Of Rice Soon – Gov. Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by hucienda: 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
ee bi like Nairaland don get resident correspondent based in Anambra.

Congratulations to Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by madapcmod: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
mynd44isBastard:
moniker speaks louder than words.

#Angrymanisnotahungryman

grin grin bro moniker speaks better nowadays.
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by HeroKeys(m): 3:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
good
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by mynd44isBastard: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
madapcmod:

grin grin bro moniker speaks better nowadays.

LMAO...urs got me rolling on d floor

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by wiseoneking: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:

It's not that I'm not a lover of good news but I am doubting the quoted assertion.

How possible is it to plan export rice when a bag is still 15,000 naira in most part of Nigeria? Is it possible to export when you're not even self sufficient? If this is so, why is rice still being imported from Thailand, Benin and Niger Republics?

Is it that Anambra is not giving it enough publicity or what?
What is this one saying. Even if Nigeria becomes the largest producer of rice in the world, that wont stop pockets of rice import from other countries. Nigeria variety is different. ANAMBRA IS ACTUALLY great in all standard than others. Bless them

5 Likes

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by madapcmod: 3:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
mynd44isBastard:

LMAO...urs got me rolling on d floor

Hahahahaha grin the only way to vent our anger against the tyrant na moniker protest o wink

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by Ejanla07: 3:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:

It's not that I'm not a lover of good news but I am doubting the quoted assertion.

How possible is it to plan export rice when a bag is still 15,000 naira in most part of Nigeria? Is it possible to export when you're not even self sufficient? If this is so, why is rice still being imported from Thailand, Benin and Niger Republics?

he said expectation of the government is that Anambra will export rice in the near future. meaning that currently they re working to saturate the nigerian market wit rice before taking on the international market

6 Likes

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by Ejanla07: 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
paris10:
Becareful for fake rice everywhere!!! Just saying...

yellow bar

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by afanide: 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2016
Interesting news
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by Ejanla07: 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
amaco12:
if not buhari who for remember your rice.

no cry na

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by benELOHIM7(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dont you just love anambra. Booming in Agriculture, oil and gas, technology and education. What else can one ask for

5 Likes

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by Ejanla07: 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
amaco12:

hmmm

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by eyesofgod: 3:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
It would have been good if pics of the rice farms and/or farmers in action are shown for all to see. This wouldl clear any element of doubt from the minds of sceptics of which I am one.
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by geraob1: 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
amaco12:

Hater alert!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by nathaniel95: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
im a proud anambrarian

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by geraob1: 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin grin grin

cyberdurable:

take heart brown roof dweller

2 Likes

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by MrSly(m): 3:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=vingeophysicist post=47754839]Go to Ebonyi and see the real rice farming. it's like a tradition. A boy of 10 year has rice farm in Ebonyi. They need federal support.
As you re still agitating for federal support Ebonyians, Ndi Anambra rock without the so called federal support. But mind that FADAMA IS A NATIONAL PROJECT.
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by aeronot(m): 3:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
amaco12:

That's an ignorant statement to think that rice cultivation and milling or the strategic planning started as buhari came to power... My guy I have been eating well processed abakaliki rice for 2 years now.... Think of your situation stop defending people that can defend themselves.
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by tinktanker: 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
amaco12:
Buhari’s curse is a blessing to the children of God

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by SaintUlot: 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Make money daily directly into your bank account. Check my signature to get started
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by tbaba1234: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
predear:
Great...if Anambra could do this.... I wonder wat D northern governors r waiting for, wit all their vast land.

Kebbi state in the last year alone has raised production to 1 million tonnes of rices. Anambra's target is 360,0 00.

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by wristbangle: 4:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
mynd44isBastard:
moniker speaks louder than words.

#Angrymanisnotahungryman

See moniker gringringrin

Good news from anambra.

We also have ofada rice booming in ogun and ilesha rice at osun.

Niger/kebbi state are heavyweight in rice production.

Ebonyi state too is thriving well
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 4:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
....and the governors in the north who have comparative advantage are busy running to Abuja to share oyel money. common sense is good
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by harmbhrosz(m): 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
Bolustic:

waiti don't understand, is it that You couldn't comprehend the piece you quote by yourself

It's says "in the near future"

Hope I've been of help smiley

1 Like

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by tbaba1234: 4:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
tinktanker:
Buhari’s curse is a blessing to the children of God

Rice production across states is being supported by government.

11 states are currently being supported by the federal government to boost rice production in Nigeria including Anambra, Ebonyi, Kebbi... etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by Emyogalanya: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mad people all over the place
amaco12:
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by tbaba1234: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
PatrickAnyanwu:
....and the governors in the north who have comparative advantage are busy running to Abuja to share oyel money. common sense is good

Do you know what Kebbi state has achieved in one year alone as regards rice production..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by Mboi: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
eyesofgod:
It would have been good if pics of the rice farms and/or farmers in action are shown for all to see. This wouldl clear any element of doubt from the minds of sceptics of which I am one.
We don't need to show you people pics. Whether you people believe it or not, it does not stop the progress of the state.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by ycat: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ofada rice all the way, the rice for kings grown in Ogun, Oyo and Osun.

We Yoruba will never buy the greed-motivated genetically modified propaganda rice, eewo orisa!
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by Emyogalanya: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2016
All from 20 pounds haha bricks without straw in this land of captivity

4 Likes

Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by saintdennis(m): 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
vingeophysicist:
Go to Ebonyi and see the real rice farming. it's like a tradition. A boy of 10 year has rice farm in Ebonyi. They need federal support.

What's the use of having a federal representative from ebonyi if he can't deliver federal support?

You guys need to pressure them
Re: Anambra To Supply N300m Rice To Businessmen by Biafrarep(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
benELOHIM7:
Dont you just love anambra. Booming in Agriculture, oil and gas, technology and education. What else can one ask for
TRUE FEDERALISM TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Investing In Palm Kernel Processing / Sack Farming : Diary Of My Mix Crop Sack Farm / Bill Gates Ear-marks $6m For Cassava And Rice In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.