Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,722 members, 7,855,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

"Stop With The Marriage Shaming" - Bankyw Shares Absurd Messages From His Female - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Stop With The Marriage Shaming" - Bankyw Shares Absurd Messages From His Female (623 Views)

I Don't Plan Getting Boob Job & Body Shaming Doesn’t Affect Me - Uriel Oputa / “Everybody is trying to act like its cool its really absurd” Falz on cyber crime / Don Jazzy Apologizes To Lady Who Accused Him Of Body Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stop With The Marriage Shaming" - Bankyw Shares Absurd Messages From His Female by fataijulius: 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
Banky W has had enough of ladies sending messages to him, claiming God made a revelation to them that he is their 'Husband'. In multiple videos shared via Snapchat, the RnB star shared some absurd messages he got via IG a while back, along with some candid advise for single people. According to him:

"If God tells you that somebody is your husband or wife, let God tell that person too. Don't be the person to speak for God, let God speak for you. Recently I've been getting of lot of people saying "You're my husband, God said I'm your wife".. It's a lie. Because God told me nothing about you. God needs to tell me himself."
On Marriage shaming & his advice to single people, He said,
"Also can we please chill/stop with the marriage shaming? Please, abeg it's enough. Single People - The same people who are putting pressure on you to marry will be the same talking about you and mocking you if the marriage fails. Don't rush for anybody. Do it at the right time with the right person for you and everything will hopefully work out, by God's grace."

Re: "Stop With The Marriage Shaming" - Bankyw Shares Absurd Messages From His Female by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
She can't even sleep?? Chai, I'm torched embarassed embarassed
Re: "Stop With The Marriage Shaming" - Bankyw Shares Absurd Messages From His Female by goldbim(f): 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin she's sent by the god of hunger and poverty..the hustle is real!!

1 Like

Re: "Stop With The Marriage Shaming" - Bankyw Shares Absurd Messages From His Female by halfricanadian(f): 4:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
Correct banky

cheesy cheesy girls wan dey sing dis olamide verse "these days i smile to the bank like banky"

If God tells u dat he his ur husband let God tell him too

Atleast it takes two people to b married

Let God reveal to the both of you.

(1) (Reply)

'Another black man with a gun': Dr. Dre handcuffed outside his home / Sola Allyson’s Thought On The Babcock Viral Video / D'banj Confirms New Deal With MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.