Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. (21447 Views)

How This Notorious Scammer Duped Unsuspecting Ladies With Marriage Scam. Photos / Have You Ever Been Duped/scammed Before? Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by dokiOloye(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
SkinnyDude:
get a gun.. target him and shoot him dead
hahaha.That one dey for options too.
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by berryice(f): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2016
lovibility:
i enter car one chance i saw alady cry biterly n i ask d driver dat what happen to dis fine girl n d driver said d girl na thief she stole halaji money full of ghana must go bag n bor he drop m he wil lik to take d gir to police station n hand over her n money to d police d other guy set close me said dats not good adea dat police is also a criminal too d driver said money cintain a charm n d charm' must distroy bfor share d money bfor i know they tame to halaji to distroy d charm d man demand 200,000 my i saw money full ghana must go bag i forget where am headin to. D man said d money about 20 million cash now how to get 200k to distroy charm on d money bfor we share it n all eyes on m i was ask to brink 80k so i can go wit 8million n above. I view my future wit 8m i drop 40k wit m first they take me home to look for 40 k i lie for my baby girl n she gave m 15k i gave them n told them dats all i have n let them give m my own share n i was told to come n join them in dat place n i say ok
beloved on getting there i meet nobody n d number was off bfor i know i enter one chance pls lean from m n save other
exactly my own..they asked me to bring money to destroy d charm..the luck I had my arm no money cos they collected my ATm..nd they ask me not to tell anyone if not I will die...datz how I was searching for money I didnt see..i naw told my mum..befr I did I was crying she should pray for me..immidiately I told her she said 419..tnk God I didnt fall to their trap
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by abuaudu(m): 11:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hoping to learn scammers new trick from others
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by mrLhanray(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
murmee:
Your post could have made more sense if you had typed in good English. Were you taught to write in Pidgin in the schools you attended - that is assuming you went to any school at all?

That's left for you to find out. If you take your life seriously, just as you monitor who writes in pidgin english or normal english, you should be successful in life by now. But you are always throwing tantrums here. if you must speak, let it be reasonable. Someone like you should always keep his mouth shut, cos you still haven't learnt anything at all. If I speak pidgin english, normal english or my indigenous language, someone like you should only observe. After all the money squandered on you to learn, you still lack knowledge.
Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by yummyricka(f): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
This scam stories are freaking hilarious .. grin..couldn't help laughing even though have just been scammed two days back...i Recently imported some goods via FedEx and my goods got Held by customs for duties worth 58k(BTW never send anything via FedEx..NEVER).started communicating with a fedex customer rep via email on how to reduce the ,cost .how our convo got intercepted by a fraudster is still a mystery to me.they created a replica of FedEx customer rep's email I was communicating with.Negotiated an amount with me and made me transfer 20k(chei...dat money still dey pain me).
I have reported the bank account .
Please let's learn to report accounts used to carry out this fraudulent activities.just visit the fraudster's bank with a police report or court order.let's put those lazy brats out of business.
Am getting a court order tommorrow for that account to be frozen .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Ngizimboy: 7:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
My story: I saw a comment of one guy Razak on facebook, He claimed that he sell sure games for Bet9ja subscribers. I got his Phone number from then we began to chat on Whatsapp, he sent me many pictures of tickets that he claimed to have won, he told me that he sell Sure games singles of 33 Odds and Multiple of over 800 Odds, for new subscribers, you will pay 30k for the singles and after winning you will pay the remaining 70k while for the multiple, you will pay 50k as a new subscriber and after winning you'll pay 150k. I told him that I wanted to go for the single, then I begged him to reduce the price to 5k and he accepted, He told me to stake 3k for the game he sent me and that the correct score for the game will be 3:2 . So, that game ended 2:0... So am sharing this to help someone. These are the details of the fraudster: Full name: Yusuf Olamilekan Razak, Guaranty Trust Bank, Account Number: 0168940210, He also has a UBA Account, Account Name: Yusuf Olamilekan Razak, Account Number: 2069227534 UBA Bank. His phone number is 09056831290. I shared this to help anybody that this guy may harm in the future. Find some of the picture that he sent to me attached. God bless Nigeria.

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by lordvincent: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2017
I was scam by this man engr Fagbemi Mattew , I sent him #15000 naira on the 28th of may and up till now I have not receive the data he promised me and worst still his phone number belong to a girl called Esther oyabure favour he no longer picks my call

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by lordvincent: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2017
This is the payment receipt

Re: Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 09, 2017
So sorry you all had to go through these situations.
This thread is never-ending.
Scam after scam, dupe after dupe, fraud after fraud, and phony after phony undecidedetc...
It's so so sad....these guys will say anything to get what they want in the end....money or material goods etc.

I was almost having to tell a story on here myself.
I guess he was gonna convert the dollar to the naira

Anyhow, it takes a cruel & heartless person to create fake stories/situation or pretend to be in love after 1 week...in order to steal things (money, items, a person's heart etc.) that don't belong to him/her....and have no conscience about it.
Taking advantage of kind-hearted & generous folks.
But there is a God who sees all....and knows the intents of the heart. Vengeance is His and He will repay one day...
One never can win playing "dirty".
I'm becoming a little scared of visiting there cause I might get my head chopped off for a ritual or be kidnapped for ransom undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers / Young Man Yet to Arrive Home After Dropping A Suicide Note In Lagos(photo) / Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.