Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,717 members, 7,837,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (3119 Views)

The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by parisbookaddict(f): 9:32am On Jul 22, 2016
babajeje123:

This is how to learn. Reading with an open mind in order to learn something new. He made some speculations which can't be confirmed either in Quran or hadith. Yes, there are alot of eye opening truths too.

I enjoy discussing with open mimded people.. we should all question dogma.. be it from the church or mosque..unquestioned belief is a great tragedy of the human mind.
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by analice107: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2016
babajeje123:

Why are you bitter like this? FYI, I'm a Christian, a practising one by His grace. I created this thread so I can know more about Islam & also for the purpose of evangelism. We can't we a soul if we continue to be bitter & think we are the best. We are what we are by His grace. So, learn patience & gentleness in the face of opposition. With this, you will be able to know & take advantage of your opponent.
Am not sure you really know what bitterness is,hence you'd say this. I wonder why I shd be bitter. I don't know you, and whatever you are doesn't affect me personally.
All I did is ask a question. And I never assumed I know anything, we are here learning.
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by udatso: 9:43am On Jul 22, 2016
analice107:

You mean like, migrating to UK like sheep, they allow you comfort, when you would have eaten and drank you rise up to establish sharia law there, when they resist, you kill them? Allah is a thief.
Best way to treat flies

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by analice107: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:
Best way to treat flies
Yea, why not? That's the way of Satan. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
parisbookaddict:

I enjoy discussing with open mimded people.. we should all question dogma.. be it from the church or mosque..unquestioned belief is a great tragedy of the human mind.
Lol... a child of hate and ibo bigot of the highest order enjoys discussing with open minded people.Even with his little knowledge of Islam,he's already discovered fallacies in the nonsense book while you keep flaunting its contents not caring if they are true or not as long as it satisfies your hate.

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by udatso: 4:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
crusadistic:

Lol... a child of hate and ibo bigot of the highest order enjoys discussing with open minded people.Even with his little knowledge of Islam,he's already discovered fallacies in the nonsense book while you keep flaunting its contents not caring if they are true or not as long as it satisfies your hate.
She is happy with any thing that defames Islam. Vituperations, lies. ...misrepresentation. ....she doesn't really care.
If a non Muslim sees falsehood in the book he is in trouble.
If a Muslims sees falsehood in the book, it's altaqiyya

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by pimpchi(m): 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2016
babajeje123:

sent
, plz can u forward it to me also, Chimdiadiprince@yahoo.com......thanks
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
udatso:

She is happy with any thing that defames Islam. Vituperations, lies. ...misrepresentation. ....she doesn't really care.
If a non Muslim sees falsehood in the book he is in trouble.
If a Muslims sees falsehood in the book, it's altaqiyya
Yea,hate and bigotry has truly clouded her mind.Reminds me of frosbel who became disillusioned with xtianity and so also,ceased his Anti-Islamic rantings.Weren't they correct anymore? has Islam stopped being the evil he always wanted everyone to think it is?

Somewhere at the back of their minds,they are know they are playing it foul,but as again,hate and bigotry has truly clouded their minds.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by true2god: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
crusadistic:

Yea,hate and bigotry has truly clouded her mind.Reminds me of frosbel who became disillusioned with xtianity and so also,ceased his Anti-Islamic rantings.Weren't they correct anymore? has Islam stopped being the evil he always wanted everyone to think it is?

Somewhere at the back of their minds,they are know they are playing it foul,but as again,hate and bigotry has truly clouded their minds.
The same way the prophet of allahh hated the Christians and the Jews (Quran 5:51, Quran 98:6, qurann 9:29-30). Mohammed started the hatred and strife.
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by Blaqsmith(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
babajeje123:
Where did you learn this hostility? You are not better bro.
Would please send the book to my email? adekunleagbede@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by thesuave10(m): 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2016
parisbookaddict:

exactly. Thinking for yourself is always the,best
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by babajeje123(m): 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
More revelations, truths & fallacies I got has I read this book. Like I said earlier on, there are some claims made by the author that cant be estalished from the Quran or Hadith but on websites. I don't believe online authors because any fool can put up rubbish on web pages, especially when sensitive matters such as this are involved. So, I decided to use only Quran & Hadith.

According to him, the first marriage of the Prophet was with Khadijah, a woman who was much more older than him. I don't have any ish with this since we have men who their wives are older than in age. Beside, age is just a number which has nothing to do with maturity, an essential yardstick for judging if a person is marriageable. My challenge is with the marriage of Prophet with Aisha, a 7 year old girl. He had a carnal knowledge of her when she became 9 (Sahih Bukhari 7:62-64). My questions to matured & learned Muslim faithfuls are these:

-Was this marriage supported by Aisha's parents? Know fully well that no parents in their sensibility will allow such.
- Could it be that Aisha was initially a slave girl or the parents were dead or overpowered by a higher force to have succumbed to this relationship?

- Is their any justification in Islam for this act which can serve as a model for any man that wants to marry/have sexual intimacy with a minor?

Over to you people.
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by babajeje123(m): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2016
The author claims.that Allah support killings of unbelievers (people who don't believe is the tenets of Islam). This claim can be confirmed from Quran 2:190 - 193. It reads:
"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppresion are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they first fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

192. But if they cease, Allah is oft forgiving, Most Merciful.

193. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail JUSTICE AND FAITH IN ALLAH..."

So many people don't believe in Allah and support his cause, and Allah sees this as either oppression to him or his followers. A good example to butress this is the case of the woman in Kano who was butchered. According to the story, a Muslim man wanted to perform ablution at the frontage of this woman's shop but she refused. Immediately, the man started screaming 'Blasphemy Blasphemy and this led to the gathering of other Muslim faithfuls. We all know how the story ended. The woman was killed. The same thing happened to a man, who perhaps was a Christian, who was not fasting during Ramadan. Some Muslim guys saw him while eating and molested him.. Fasting is Allah's cause which some some people don't believe or support. Could was is written in the above passages be their punishment?
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by Presbulg(m): 10:51pm On Jul 23, 2016
babajeje123:
The author claims.that Allah support killings of unbelievers (people who don't believe is the tenets of Islam). This claim can be confirmed from Quran 2:190 - 193. It reads:
"Fight in the cause of Allah those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for Allah loveth not transgressors.

191. And slay them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppresion are worse than slaughter; but fight them not at the Sacred Mosque, unless they first fight you there; but if they fight you, slay them. Such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

192. But if they cease, Allah is oft forgiving, Most Merciful.

193. And fight them on until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail JUSTICE AND FAITH IN ALLAH..."

Sir, I direct you a site where you'll be able to understand what verse above mean.
I applaud you tho, seeing someone who's trying to see what Islam really means. May God guide you to the right path in the end.

Here's the link
www.aboutjihad.com/terrorism/quran_misquote_part_2.php

That link explained it better than I would even think of explaining it to you.

One think I'd like you to do is try and read how the Qu'ran was revealed to prophet Mohammed(SAW) before continuing on your search. Peace.

Modified: pls try and check this link too

https://discover-the-truth.com/2014/08/12/quran-2191-and-kill-them-wherever-you-find-them-explained/

1 Like

Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by Demmzy15(m): 2:30am On Jul 24, 2016
babajeje123:

Why are you bitter like this? FYI, I'm a Christian, a practising one by His grace. I created this thread so I can know more about Islam & also for the purpose of evangelism. We can't we a soul if we continue to be bitter & think we are the best. We are what we are by His grace. So, learn patience & gentleness in the face of opposition. With this, you will be able to know & take advantage of your opponent.
¬Were you not the same person that cursed, Abraham, his wife and son Ishmael? undecided
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by babajeje123(m): 5:56am On Jul 24, 2016
Demmzy15:
¬Were you not the same person that cursed, Abraham, his wife and son Ishmael? undecided
I didn't curse them. I only enlightened you about what the bible says about then.
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by babajeje123(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
babajeje123:
More revelations, truths & fallacies I got has I read this book. Like I said earlier on, there are some claims made by the author that cant be estalished from the Quran or Hadith but on websites. I don't believe online authors because any fool can put up rubbish on web pages, especially when sensitive matters such as this are involved. So, I decided to use only Quran & Hadith.

According to him, the first marriage of the Prophet was with Khadijah, a woman who was much more older than him. I don't have any ish with this since we have men who their wives are older than in age. Beside, age is just a number which has nothing to do with maturity, an essential yardstick for judging if a person is marriageable. My challenge is with the marriage of Prophet with Aisha, a 7 year old girl. He had a carnal knowledge of her when she became 9 (Sahih Bukhari 7:62-64). My questions to matured & learned Muslim faithfuls are these:

-Was this marriage supported by Aisha's parents? Know fully well that no parents in their sensibility will allow such.
- Could it be that Aisha was initially a slave girl or the parents were dead or overpowered by a higher force to have succumbed to this relationship?

- Is their any justification in Islam for this act which can serve as a model for any man that wants to marry/have sexual intimacy with a minor?

Over to you people.
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by Demmzy15(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2016
babajeje123:

I didn't curse them. I only enlightened you about what the bible says about then.
You cursed them, I really wish you should ask for forgiveness!
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by DrMaths(m): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2016
babajeje123:

Your e-mail?
Bro!! Can you please send me the book
Simkreativeworld@gmail.com
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by Tafari1(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2016
babajeje123, can you send the book to me Pls? langdonstev@gmail.com
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by Tafari1(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2016
SirWere:
Thanks brother.
can you Pls send the book to me? Langdonstev@gmail.com
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by Tafari1(m): 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
moyes5757:
Please send me the book too.....fajobimoyosore@gmail.com
Pls kindly send the book if you have gotten it. Langdonstev@gmail.com
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by DaniYahu: 4:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Can you please email me this book. I truly want to read it.
dtc4yah@gmail.com
Re: The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" by PenSniper: 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
babajeje123:
I tried to read down the subsequent verses and what I read gave me goose pimples. Verse 36 of Quran 3 states the punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad?) and Mischiefs as “Execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: That is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter”. (Mischief: bad behaviour: especially by Children, that causes trouble or damage, but no serious harm)
My Questions to responsible Muslim faithfuls
1. I believe the Allah here is God. If so, kindly enlighten me on how some man can fight against God? At what point(s) are Muslims/Believers expected to defend God and His Apostle?
2. What kind of fight against God and His Apostle would warrant this punishment?
I’ll be biased if I fail to recognise the fact that there is mercy for those who repent, verse 37. Over to you people.

Please could you send e-copy of this book to me ?
jeremee51@yahoo.com. thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) / Where Was Lazarus Soul After 3 Days He Died / I'm Amazed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.