Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

I'm Amazed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Amazed! (3108 Views)

I Was So Amazed Not To See This News Headline On Nairaland!!! / Prepare To Be Amazed!!! / YOU WILL LAUGH OUT AND BE AMAZED WHEN YOU READ THIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2013
Firstly, I want to appreciate you all, I'm super new to NL, as odd as it may sound, I'd only started looking through the site a few weeks ago, and today, I stumbled upon this amazing (Religion/Christian) section I never knew existed.

This is to, formally, introduce myself, so I don't go around posting comments/articles without you guys knowing a little bit about me; for all of you that have made this site, and section, a success, I say a big well done, and I hope to learn from you!

I am completely, and utterly, in love with God, fully fledged born again, and am not ashamed of the gospel. He has been so amazing to me, turned my life around, and completely changed my perspectives on everything; with time, you would get to know more about me, and hopefully, I can do the same with you.

My name is Victoria, and it's nice to be a part of this community

Remember to give Him thanks, in everything!
Re: I'm Amazed! by kolaoloye(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
You are welcome.Please in the course of your journey in this section try as much as possible
not to lose your identity. May the Lord help you.Once again,you are welcome on board.
Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
kola oloye: You are welcome.Please in the course of your journey in this section try as much as possible
not to lose your identity. May the Lord help you.Once again,you are welcome on board.

Thank you, The Lord will guide me. :-)
Re: I'm Amazed! by Goshen360(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
You're welcome. Grace is the finished work of Christ that we live our lives FROM and IN.
Re: I'm Amazed! by justaqad(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2013
GraceBestowed: Firstly, I want to appreciate you all, I'm super new to NL, as odd as it may sound, I'd only started looking through the site a few weeks ago, and today, I stumbled upon this amazing (Religion/Christian) section I never knew existed.

This is to, formally, introduce myself, so I don't go around posting comments/articles without you guys knowing a little bit about me; for all of you that have made this site, and section, a success, I say a big well done, and I hope to learn from you!

I am completely, and utterly, in love with God, fully fledged born again, and am not ashamed of the gospel. He has been so amazing to me, turned my life around, and completely changed my perspectives on everything; with time, you would get to know more about me, and hopefully, I can do the same with you.

smiling at the bolded.
btw take a nice trip down the lane....
Re: I'm Amazed! by JeSoul(f): 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
Welcome sweetie. Hope you enjoy your time around here and hope to learn for you too smiley. Godbless!
Re: I'm Amazed! by inspiredbyGOD(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2013
Welcome to Nairaland Church of all nations. I'm the person in charge of tithes, offerings, seeds and every other thing related to money in this Church. Please ensure to pay your tithe to my acct. Monthly. As you pay your tithe, God will rebuke the devourer for your sake and curses will cease to affect you.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Amazed! by JeSoul(f): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2013
inspiredbyGOD:.:
Welcome to Nairaland Church of all nations. I'm the person in charge of tithes, offerings, seeds and every other thing related to money in this Church. Please ensure to pay your tithe to my acct. Monthly. As you pay your tithe, God will rebuke the devourer for your sake and curses will cease to affect you.
hehe see this guy cheesy
Re: I'm Amazed! by inspiredbyGOD(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
JeSoul: hehe see this guy cheesy
please and please, don't come and pour garri in my sand sand oo.
Re: I'm Amazed! by OmoAlata(f): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2013

1 Like

Re: I'm Amazed! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2013
welcome to this section. hopefully you shall be converted to Paganism in the coming days.
Re: I'm Amazed! by delkuf(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
U are welcome. And i like d way u put it-am not ashamed of d gospel

3 Likes

Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Goshen360: You're welcome. Grace is the finished work of Christ that we live our lives FROM and IN.

Amen!
Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2013
justaqad:

smiling at the bolded.
btw take a nice trip down the lane....

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. :-)
Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2013
JeSoul: Welcome sweetie. Hope you enjoy your time around here and hope to learn for you too smiley. Godbless!

You guys are making me feel über welcome! Thanks!
Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2013

Loool!!! I've heard, your royal 'treasuryness'!!
Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
welcome to this section. hopefully you shall be converted to Paganism in the coming days.

Lol, no sweetie, my God is too real to denounce; hopefully, you shall be converted to Christianity. :-)

2 Likes

Re: I'm Amazed! by Enigma(m): 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
please and please, don't come and pour garri in my sand sand oo.

This soo simple and obvious but sooo beautiful! And to say I had never thought of or seen it put like that. grin

@GraceBestowed

You are most welcome! There are many good people here (even some that I personally may disagree with doctrinally) and you will have a good time overall. Honesty demands that I warn you that members of the household themselves sometimes do fall short of what we aspire to be and unfortunately there are outsiders determined to interrupt fellowship here because of their own "issues". smiley
Re: I'm Amazed! by Neddivine: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
Welcome dear sister in Christ.But I hate to pretent that its all good here so I must warn u to beware.There are satanist,so called atheists,muslims,false brethen and even true but misguided brethen posting unwholesome arguements against the xtian faith here.Do not allow them to distract u or quench the light of God in u.Extreme haters of God in this forum often violently mock,abuse and even curse God whom we adore.Remember to join in ceaseless fervent prayers to save the lost souls,to revive righteousness &restore the glory of God in this forum and in our great nation.Thanks
Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2013
Enigma:

This soo simple and obvious but sooo beautiful! And to say I had never thought of or seen it put like that. grin

@GraceBestowed

You are most welcome! There are many good people here (even some that I personally may disagree with doctrinally) and you will have a good time overall. Honesty demands that I warn you that members of the houshold themselves sometimes do fall short of what we aspire to be and unfortunately there are outsiders determined to interrupt fellowship here because of their own "issues". smiley

Thank you! I have to agree with what you've said. My secret has been to know God for myself, and be led by Him; I've seen many people peddle many heresies, even for the short while I've been here. I'm in no way perfect, but as His boundless peace abounds in me, I'm convinced that I'm doing His will.

1 Like

Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
Neddivine: Welcome dear sister in Christ.But I hate to pretent that its all good here so I must warn u to beware.There are satanist,so called atheists,muslims,false brethen and even true but misguided brethen posting unwholesome arguements against the xtian faith here.Do not allow them to distract u or quench the light of God in u.Extreme haters of God in this forum often violently mock,abuse and even curse God whom we adore.Remember to join in ceaseless fervent prayers to save the lost souls,to revive righteousness &restore the glory of God in this forum and in our great nation.Thanks

A wise friend once said to me; "don't argue with a fool, or they will bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience". In this instance, I will chose not to argue with people who don't share in my beliefs, because all I can do is speak the truth, and let the Spirit do the conviction!

Prayers, and fellowship, with the Holy Spirit, remains key.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Amazed! by Ozegbe(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
GraceBestowed: Firstly, I want to appreciate you all, I'm super new to NL, as odd as it may sound, I'd only started looking through the site a few weeks ago, and today, I stumbled upon this amazing (Religion/Christian) section I never knew existed.

first question; do you believe all your Muslims friends are going to burn in fiery furnace? hell
Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
Ozegbe:

first question; do you believe all your Muslims friends are going to burn in fiery furnace? hell

My bible says, and I believe, that Jesus is the only way, truth, and life, and whosoever believes in Him will enter into eternal life; whoever doesn't believe in Him will face judgement. :-)

2 Likes

Re: I'm Amazed! by God2man(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2013
Neddivine: Welcome dear sister in Christ.But I hate to pretent that its all good here so I must warn u to beware.There are satanist,so called atheists,muslims,false brethen and even true but misguided brethen posting unwholesome arguements against the xtian faith here.Do not allow them to distract u or quench the light of God in u.Extreme haters of God in this forum often violently mock,abuse and even curse God whom we adore.Remember to join in ceaseless fervent prayers to save the lost souls,to revive righteousness &restore the glory of God in this forum and in our great nation.Thanks

You are welcome.

God bless you.

God2man.
Re: I'm Amazed! by UjSizzle(f): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2013
Welcome Grace!
Be wary of the haters of God and misguided Christians here. Stay faraway from mindless arguments whither certain entities you'll soon identify for yourself cos nothing good ever comes out of it and above all, remain true to yourself, God and all you believe in. May His spirit guide and be your strength.

Looking forward to learn from you smiley
Re: I'm Amazed! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2013
GraceBestowed:

Lol, no sweetie, my God is too real to denounce; hopefully, you shall be converted to Christianity. :-)

My dear. that is not your God. that is the God of the Jews. The Gods were revealed to your peopele in your own way. Paganism is the right path for you. wink
Re: I'm Amazed! by JeSoul(f): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
GraceBestowed:

A wise friend once said to me; [size=14pt] "don't argue with a fool, or they will bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience" . [/size]In this instance, I will chose not to argue with people who don't share in my beliefs, because all I can do is speak the truth, and let the Spirit do the conviction!

Prayers, and fellowship, with the Holy Spirit, remains key.
Nice! very nice!!! cheesy
Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2013
uj_sizzle: Welcome Grace!
Be wary of the haters of God and misguided Christians here. Stay faraway from mindless arguments whither certain entities you'll soon identify for yourself cos nothing good ever comes out of it and above all, remain true to yourself, God and all you believe in. May His spirit guide and be your strength.

Looking forward to learn from you smiley

Thanks, sis! Note taken. :-)
Re: I'm Amazed! by moredendisc: 10:17pm On Feb 13, 2013
@GraceBestowed

It is well with you.

There will be a lot of dangled tantalising chickens

Scoff all up but be mindful of the bones.

Eat the chickens but don't choke on the bones, just spit them out.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you

VICTORY surely is yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deT3x-wccnE
Re: I'm Amazed! by Snowwy: 10:23pm On Feb 13, 2013
@GraceBestowed, it is really different to get someone introduce herself on this forum. Welcome. This is a great forum to learn nd also opens your eyes to the way people think. The anonymity aids this.
Always make bible-led contributions on here and do not forget the lovely message which you just posted:

(don't argue with a fool, or they will bring you down to their level)

I really love what you posted above. You will do well to make your points clear, concise and precise and leave the viewers to the Holy Spirit to break the word further.

Once again, Welcome.
Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
moredendisc: @GraceBestowed

It is well with you.

There will be a lot of dangled tantalising chickens

Scoff all up but be mindful of the bones.

Eat the chickens but don't choke on the bones, just spit them out.

May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you

VICTORY surely is yours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deT3x-wccnE

Ahh, see powerful prayer!! Amen!!!
Re: I'm Amazed! by GraceBestowed(f): 10:44pm On Feb 13, 2013
Snowwy: @GraceBestowed, it is really different to get someone introduce herself on this forum. Welcome. This is a great forum to learn nd also opens your eyes to the way people think. The anonymity aids this.
Always make bible-led contributions on here and do not forget the lovely message which you just posted:

(don't argue with a fool, or they will bring you down to their level)

I really love what you posted above. You will do well to make your points clear, concise and precise and leave the viewers to the Holy Spirit to break the word further.

Once again, Welcome.

Thanks, that's very sound advice, and I've made a note of it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Problem With Many Atheists And Christians / The Secrets Of Tithing (never Waste Your Tithes Again!) / Respecting Religions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.