Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Engineers Help Needed Urgently. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Engineers Help Needed Urgently. (540 Views)

Who Should Supervise A Building Project; Architects, Builders Or Engineers / Help Needed. I Was Given A Quit Notice To Vacate Within Seven Days / What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineers Help Needed Urgently. by EngrWanted: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
I need a certified Engineer (building, structural, architecture, quantity surveyor or whoever) that is experienced in the Study and design of flood and erosion control in a community.

Scope of work includes

1. Carry out a route survey of the flood and erosion control, land reclamation, shore protection and drainage structure in the community.

2. Carry out the geo technical study and determine the bearing capacity of the soil and the type and size of expanded metal to be used in the construction of the flood and erosion control, shore protection and drainage structure works.

3. Present preliminary design with alternative for consideration

4. Design, produce the type and kind of flood and erosion control, land reclamation, shore protection and drainage structure type to be carried out in the community and working drawing of the entire exercise

5. Produce a detailed study of the exercise in 6 booklets complete with all analysis, test results, pictures of the study carried out

6. Produce a detailed Bill of Quantity and conditions of the final drawings of the studies of the flood and erosion control, land reclamation, shore protection and drainage structures

7. Carry out a detailed study on the type of construction techniques to be used in the final construction

8.Carry out design and provide the design calculations report with all the necessary design parameters

9. Engineer on completion of the job also carry out a presentation (defense) using the power point software and a projector.

Please nairalanders, engineers if you can professionally carry out this project or you know a professional that can help in undertaking this project, kindly contact me on 0803
Re: Engineers Help Needed Urgently. by phemmy88(m): 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
The Scope highlighted above is more than the work of a single professional.., i think you need a team of expert...i can put this team together... Contact me on femmy882oo3 @ gmail.com.

I am a professional Quantity Surveyor
Re: Engineers Help Needed Urgently. by EngrWanted: 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
Help.......

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways Investing In Lekki Ibeju Can Make You A Fortune In Real Estate / Don't Be Left Out - Oak Wood Gardens Phase 1, 2 & 3 Selling Fast See Pix / Xmas Promo Deals. Fast Selling Lands In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.