Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! (2028 Views)

Igbo Woman Proud To Convert To Islam: Says "Islam Has Come To Stay In Igboland" / Three American Lecturers In Atiku's University Convert To Islam In Adamawa. PICS / Is This Muslim Charity Or A Greek Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by Naijabash(m): 4:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
From Howafrica.com is this news story >>> All Muslims Must Change To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire, this was the saying of the cleric man who said had a dream and all what he could deduced from it is for all Muslims to convert to Christian to avoid risking hell fire!!!. <<CLICK TO WATCH VIDEO HERE>> http://ngspeaker..com.ng/2016/07/this-muslim-cleric-urged-all-muslims-to.html

Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by ANAKONDA: 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
Gbam !
Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by cynthia123(f): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ok...before you quarrel, watch the video
Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by cynthia123(f): 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
If you have had your own dream tell us...but don't condemn someone else dream
Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by Empiree: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
What ze Bleep.........
Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by MrDude: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
The look of an average Muslim man is frightening - terrorist looking mofos angry

3 Likes

Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by truthman2012(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
Thank God for the man's life. If it were the muslims on nairaland they will keep arguing, even with their own dream.

We have been telling them that islam leads to hell, they are still very obstinate. Look below at what their islamic scholars said:

These are the interpretations of islamic scholars about muslims' fate at afterlife:

Al-Jalalayn’s Tafsir on Surah 19:71 (“Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished”), gives the following clarification:
“Not one” means that there will be none. “Of you” means all people. “But will pass through” means the entry into hell. “A decree which must be accomplished” means it is a certainty and a judgment from which Allah will not relent. (Translated from Arabic) Source: www.al-islam.com.

Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71:
Surah 19:71: “Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.”
Imam Ahmad narrated that Sulaiman Ibn Harb narrated that Khalid Ibn Sulaiman narrated that Kathir Ibn Ziad Al- Barsani narrated that Abu Sumaya said, "We differed about the meaning of ‘Passing through it’ (wari-duha). For some of us said that no believer will enter hell and others said all (people) shall enter it and then Allah will save those who have done righteousness. Then I met Jabir Ibn Abdallah and I informed him that we differed about the meaning of, ‘Pass through it,’ and he replied that, “Everyone shall enter it.” (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic)

Another Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71:
Narrated by Abdel Razak, narrated by Ibn Ayena narrated by Amru who told us that he heard Ibn Abbas feud with Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq regarding the meaning of, ‘Entering (Al-wurood).’ He said it meant ‘Entering (Hell),’ but Nafi disagreed. Thus Ibn Abbas read (Surah 21:98) “‘Verily ye, and the gods that ye worship besides Allah, are but fuel for Hell! To it will ye surely will enter (Wardan),’ and asked did they enter or not? He also read (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire: but woeful indeed will be the place (Wird) to which they are led (Al-mawrud)!’ Did they enter or not? As for you and I, we will enter it but let us see if we will exit from it and I don’t see Allah taking you out of it because you lie (regarding its meaning).” Nafi then laughed.

Narrated by Ibn Jarir, narrated by Atta who stated that Abu Rashid Al-Harury, who is called Nafi Ibn Al-Azraq, said, "They (the believers) will not hear hell’s roar." So Ibn Abbas responded, "Woe to you! Are you insane? What of Allah’s verse (Surah 11:98) ‘He will go before his people on the Day of Judgment, and lead them (Awrada-hum) into the fire,’ and also the verse (Surah 19:86) ‘And We shall drive the sinners to hell being lead (Wirdan)’? And also the verse (Surah 19:71) ‘Not one of you but will pass (Waridu-ha) through it’? By Allah, the supplication of those who lived previously used to be, ‘O Allah take me out of hell fire peacefully and allow me to enter paradise victorious.’" (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic) Source: Ministry of Islamic Affairs, Saudi Arabia.

In summary, every muslims will go into hell as soon as he/she dies. What a pity. Make sure you don't die a Muslim. Give your life to Jesus.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by achinaboy(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
your prsonal life will take you to where you belong, either heaven or hell
Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by Empiree: 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
lool truthman2012, did you understand the video at all?. Do you need help to understand what he's saying?. I will give you 2nd chance to watch and digest what the man said i the video.

Op, dont know your intention but did you post this satirically for the Christians or you dont understand what the man is saying?

1 Like

Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by truthman2012(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Empiree:
lool truthman2012, did you understand the video at all?. Do you need help to understand what he's saying?. I will give you 2nd chance to watch and digest what the man said i the video.

Op, dont know your intention but did you post this satirically for the Christians or you dont understand what the man is saying?

Forget the video for now and concentrate on the tafsir of your famous islamic scholar (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir). It is not my writing you know ! What do you have to say about it?
Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by Empiree: 12:04am On Jul 22, 2016
truthman2012:

Forget the video for now and concentrate on the tafsir of your famous islamic scholar (Tafsir by Ibn Kathir). It is not my writing you know ! What do you have to say about it?

Don't derail. Thanks
Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by truthman2012(m): 7:28am On Jul 22, 2016
Empiree:
Don't derail. Thanks

What do you mean by "derail" when the subject of the op is about 'hellfire'?

Dodging!!!
Re: This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! by Empiree: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2016
truthman2012:

What do you mean by "derail" when the subject of the op is about 'hellfire'?

Dodging!!!
face front and comment on the video. That's the bone of contention. Your opinion on the ahadith you posted is irrelevant. I am sure it was previously discussed with you and others.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Jihad? / Late Sheikh Ibraheem Nyaas Appears After 37 Years. / The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.