Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon (2022 Views)

Islamic Rulings On Dealing With The Ex-wife / Islamic Rulings On Buying And Selling Akube/okirika Clothes / ''Baby Born In Bauchi With Quran And Bead In His Hand'' - Rariya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 01, 2019
Asalam alaekum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu my brothers and sisters
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 01, 2019
As we all know that, Tawheed rububiyah is about directing all forms of worship to Allah while tawheed huluhiyah is about the Lordship of Allah over all things I.e. Legislation into the deen..
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 01, 2019
And am also sure that we all understood the meaning of shahadah..

There's no god worthy of worship except ALLAH and that prophet Muhammad is the slave and messenger of ALLAH..

Meaning to worship ALLAH exactly the way HIS messenger prophet Muhammad worshipped HIM.

Anything and everything that has to do with worshipping ALLAH.. We must follow prophet Muhammad alone..

So that we won't fall into making law into the deen ourselves.. Which is shirk..

Allah said,

English
Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah , and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

That HE has perfected our religion.. Meaning no addition or subtraction..

Any form of addition of subtraction is exactly same as rejection of the verse..

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا الْحَسَنُ بْنُ الصَّبَّاحِ، سَمِعَ جَعْفَرَ بْنَ عَوْنٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْعُمَيْسِ، أَخْبَرَنَا قَيْسُ بْنُ مُسْلِمٍ، عَنْ طَارِقِ بْنِ شِهَابٍ، عَنْ عُمَرَ بْنِ الْخَطَّابِ، أَنَّ رَجُلاً، مِنَ الْيَهُودِ قَالَ لَهُ يَا أَمِيرَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ، آيَةٌ فِي كِتَابِكُمْ تَقْرَءُونَهَا لَوْ عَلَيْنَا مَعْشَرَ الْيَهُودِ نَزَلَتْ لاَتَّخَذْنَا ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمَ عِيدًا‏.‏ قَالَ أَىُّ آيَةٍ قَالَ ‏{‏الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الإِسْلاَمَ دِينًا‏}‏‏.‏ قَالَ عُمَرُ قَدْ عَرَفْنَا ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمَ وَالْمَكَانَ الَّذِي نَزَلَتْ فِيهِ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَهُوَ قَائِمٌ بِعَرَفَةَ يَوْمَ جُمُعَةٍ‏.‏

Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

Once a Jew said to me, "O the chief of believers! There is a verse in your Holy Book Which is read by all of you (Muslims), and had it been revealed to us, we would have taken that day (on which it was revealed as a day of celebration." 'Umar bin Al-Khattab asked, "Which is that verse?" The Jew replied, "This day I have perfected your religion For you, completed My favor upon you, And have chosen for you Islam as your religion." (5:3) 'Umar replied,"No doubt, we know when and where this verse was revealed to the Prophet. It was Friday and the Prophet (ﷺ) was standing at 'Arafat (i.e. the Day of Hajj)"

Sahih al-Bukhari 45
In-book : Book 2, Hadith 38
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 44  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 02, 2019
Adkhar is ibaadah...

Now, let's see how rosul does his own adkhar

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عُمَرَ بْنِ مَيْسَرَةَ، وَمُحَمَّدُ بْنُ قُدَامَةَ، - فِي آخَرِينَ - قَالُوا حَدَّثَنَا عَثَّامٌ، عَنِ الأَعْمَشِ، عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ السَّائِبِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو، قَالَ رَأَيْتُ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم - يَعْقِدُ التَّسْبِيحَ قَالَ ابْنُ قُدَامَةَ - بِيَمِينِهِ ‏.‏

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:

I saw the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) counting the glorification of Allah on fingers.

Ibn Qudamah said (in his version: "With his right hands".

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 1502
In-book : Book 8, Hadith 87
English translation : Book 8, Hadith 1497
Abu Dawood
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:01pm On Mar 02, 2019
Jabata's thread! At the end you will tell us eating with spoon or using beads to count adkhar throws me out of Islam.
I used spoon to eat rice and fried stew this morning!

let me send you my email so you can send me my certificate of Kufr.
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 03, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
Jabata's thread! At the end you will tell us eating with spoon or using beads to count adkhar throws me out of Islam.
I used spoon to eat rice and fried stew this morning!

let me send you my email so you can send me my certificate of Kufr.

My posts and threads are for Muslims not kafir like you
My posts and threads are for people who believe in Quran and hadiths and follow its rulings strictly..
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 03, 2019
As we are saying..

How to eat is sunnah.. And sunnah is Ibaadah.. Be it wajib or mustahab

Rosul commanded us to eat with right hand...
Rosul commanded us to lick our fingers after we finished eating..

Command of Rosul is ibaadah.. That is why the person that insisted on eating with left hand got punished.
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2019
And as we all know, once it's ibaadah.. It's law from Allah and Rosul is to practice and command us to do it..

Replacing the 3 fingers with spoon simply means you have innovated into the Deen.

Means that you have rejected Allah's law and replaced it with your own

Means that you have believed that prophet Muhammad did not deliver message of Islam complete for us

Means that you have believed that sahabahs did not practice Islam complete

And that you have decided to kill the sunnah of Rosul
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 03, 2019
Besides, natural state of human is to eat with hands.. 5 fingers

Civilization brought about spoon and cutleries

Islam brought eating with 3 fingers.. And it's a mode of worship
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2019
Questions are welcomed
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2019
What do you use to eat rice and ata didin?
Will all Muslims who use spoon to eat enter hell fire?
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
What do you use to eat rice and ata didin?

Will all Muslims who use spoon to eat enter hell fire?

Allah commanded rosul to command us to eat with 3 fingers and lick it before washing the hands.

Changing an act of ibaadah to another thing is bidah.

Ukmu of bidah is kufru

Everything is explained in the write up..

Eat with 3 fingers because it's an act of ibaadah.
Changing the act of ibaadah means bidah.
Which means rejecting Quran and rosul.

Gaskia..

It's either you follow rosul or follow civilization..

Your choice
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:38pm On Mar 03, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Allah commanded rosul to command us to eat with 3 fingers and lick it before washing the hands.

Ukmu of bidah is kufru

Gaskia..

Your choice

OK, so u use three fingers to eat rice?
Even beans and garri too abi?

I will keep eating with spoon whenever I can and use my fingers whenever I can!

Jagbajagba Manhaj! ire o!
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

OK, so u use three fingers to eat rice?
Even beans and garri too abi?

I will keep eating with spoon whenever I can and use my fingers whenever I can!

Jagbajagba Manhaj! ire o!

Laughing.. If you use 3 fingers to eat.. You are still a kafir..

Besides, for the fact that you have rubbished the sunnah of rosul, give power to bidah.. Your kufru has more ranks..

Anything eatable, I use 3 fingers..

Drinkable.. Has no hadith on it.. Use spoon if you want, drink straight if you want.

..manhaj anabi ni jagbajagba.. Well, your sheik dolu mudil sharof ogbomosho has said worse..

He called rosul khawarij and takfeery
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Laughing.. If you use 3 fingers to eat.. You are still a kafir..

Besides, for the fact that you have rubbished the sunnah of rosul, give power to bidah.. Your kufru has more ranks..

Anything eatable, I use 3 fingers..

Drinkable.. Has no hadith on it.. Use spoon if you want, drink straight if you want.

..manhaj anabi ni jagbajagba.. Well, your sheik dolu mudil sharof ogbomosho has said worse..

He called rosul khawarij and takfeery

Opuro! Oniro! Bring the evidence for where he said such!

Jagbajagba! Muslims here won't mind you anymore. Cos according to your ideology you are the only Muslim here!
To you is your Jabatawiyyah
To us is our Salafiyyah!
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Opuro! Oniro! Bring the evidence for where he said such!

Jagbajagba! Muslims here won't mind you anymore. Cos according to your ideology you are the only Muslim here!
To you is your Jabatawiyyah
To us is our Salafiyyah!

Evidence that sharof said that?

Laughing..

That's how you people denied alaro calling to Democracy..

Smh
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:35am On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Evidence that sharof said that?

Laughing..

That's how you people denied alaro calling to Democracy..

Smh

send the evidence to my mail you liar! Stop diverting the attention to Prof. Alaro. I am still on what you said on Dr. Sharof.
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Ukmu of bidah is kufru

Gaskia..

Your choice

Jabata's choice!

Anyone who feels like using spoon can use it. And to eat Amala na three fingers sure pass!
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

send the evidence to my mail you liar! Stop diverting the attention to Prof. Alaro. I am still on what you said on Dr. Sharof.

SMH
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Jabata's choice!

Anyone who feels like using spoon can use it. And to eat Amala na three fingers sure pass!

You think islam is about what you think is right..
That's exactly why you are a kafir.

You are on the manhaj of ashaira.
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Jabata's choice!

Bring Dalil that made eating with spoon "feels like"

And also dalil that restricted eating with 3 fingers to amala
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Bring Dalil that made eating with spoon "feels like"

And also dalil that restricted eating with 3 fingers to amala

Here is an Extract from Sheikh Albani on Eating with spoon/3 fingers! Download tape in the link below and Send it to your Ustadh too!
Islam is not extreme bro!

Source: Silsilat ul-hudaa wa nnoor – the series of guidance and light – tape no. 692

Question #6: “Is it sunnah to eat with three fingers generally with respect to all food or specifically with thareed[1] only?”

Shaykh al-Albaani (rahimahullaah) answers:

“There isn’t, in the Sunnah mentioned from the Prophet (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa aalihi wa sallam), that which will help us to answer this question. All there is, is that the Prophet (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa aalihi wa sallam) used to eat with three fingers; but that which is necessary for us to say about this hadeeth with regard to its fiqh (understanding) is that:

Firstly, this hadeeth does not mean to determine that it is not permissible for the Muslim to eat by other means like the well-known spoons today. Rather, it only means that if the Muslim eats a food that can be eaten with three fingers, then he (should) not show that he is greedy with the food such that he eats with the whole handful while he is able to eat like the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa aalihi wa sallam) used to eat, with three fingers. Secondly, it is known that gravy of meat, for example, cannot be eaten with three fingers; so there it is necessary (to use) other means to eat it. And this is from the worldly affairs and not from the affairs of the religion, which the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa aalihi wa sallam) was assigned that he conveys all the rulings of the religion to the people. He (‘alayhi ssalaat wa ssalaam) has said (regarding) worldly affairs: ‘You are more knowledgeable about your worldly affairs than me.’”[2]

[1] a dish of bread, meat and broth
[2] Saheeh aj-Jaami’ #1488

https://abdurrahman.org/2014/10/10/eating-with-three-fingers-shaykh-al-albaani/

So i still eat rice with spoon and Amala with 3 fingers!

1 Like

Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

SMH

May Allaah break the back of the liars if they do not repent!

I still await the video/audio of Dr. Sharof statement against the Prophet!
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by abdulazeez1002(m): 3:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
Does eating with spoon makes one a kafir?

Waiting for your answer patiently
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

May Allaah break the back of the liars if they do not repent!

I still await the video/audio of Dr. Sharof statement against the Prophet!

I won't prove squat to you or anyone. I don't care if you believe it or not . To satisfy yourself, call him and ask.
That's how kufar like you were shouting that alaro doesn't sujud to greet.

You people were shown video, you said his back is bend ni..

Like i have time to prove anything to you..

SMH
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Does eating with spoon makes one a kafir?

Waiting for your answer patiently

The answer is stated clearly in the write up..
If you have any evidence that eating with spoon ain't bidah.. Bring it
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Here is an Extract from Sheikh Albani on Eating with spoon/3 fingers! Download tape in the link below and Send it to your Ustadh too!
Islam is not extreme bro!

Source: Silsilat ul-hudaa wa nnoor – the series of guidance and light – tape no. 692

Question #6: “Is it sunnah to eat with three fingers generally with respect to all food or specifically with thareed[1] only?”

Shaykh al-Albaani (rahimahullaah) answers:

“There isn’t, in the Sunnah mentioned from the Prophet (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa aalihi wa sallam), that which will help us to answer this question. All there is, is that the Prophet (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa aalihi wa sallam) used to eat with three fingers; but that which is necessary for us to say about this hadeeth with regard to its fiqh (understanding) is that:

Firstly, this hadeeth does not mean to determine that it is not permissible for the Muslim to eat by other means like the well-known spoons today. Rather, it only means that if the Muslim eats a food that can be eaten with three fingers, then he (should) not show that he is greedy with the food such that he eats with the whole handful while he is able to eat like the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa aalihi wa sallam) used to eat, with three fingers. Secondly, it is known that gravy of meat, for example, cannot be eaten with three fingers; so there it is necessary (to use) other means to eat it. And this is from the worldly affairs and not from the affairs of the religion, which the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa aalihi wa sallam) was assigned that he conveys all the rulings of the religion to the people. He (‘alayhi ssalaat wa ssalaam) has said (regarding) worldly affairs: ‘You are more knowledgeable about your worldly affairs than me.’”[2]

[1] a dish of bread, meat and broth
[2] Saheeh aj-Jaami’ #1488

https://abdurrahman.org/2014/10/10/eating-with-three-fingers-shaykh-al-albaani/

So i still eat rice with spoon and Amala with 3 fingers!

Laughing . As usual.. Hiding behind scholars fatwa .

Let me now show your dolal. .

Explain what sheik said. .

Laughing..

I will expose your foolishness and taqleed of scholars in their mistakes to everyone today.

Mind you, I eat with 3 fingers.. Everything eatable, I eat with 3 fingers
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

I won't prove squat to you or anyone. I don't care if you believe it or not . To satisfy yourself, call him and ask.
That's how kufar like you were shouting that alaro doesn't sujud to greet.

You people were shown video, you said his back is bend ni..

Like i have time to prove anything to you..

SMH

May Allaah judge between you and him on the day of Resurrection!
Blatant Liar!
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

May Allaah judge between you and him on the day of Resurrection!
Blatant Liar!

You will be present on judgement day.. You will see it all .
Re: The Islamic Rulings On Prayer Bead And Spoon by Rashduct4luv(m): 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Laughing . As usual.. Hiding behind scholars fatwa .

Let me now show your dolal. .

Explain what sheik said. .

Laughing..

I will expose your foolishness and taqleed of scholars in their mistakes to everyone today.

Mind you, I eat with 3 fingers.. Everything eatable, I eat with 3 fingers

Because you are an extremist you can eat everything with three fingers, na you sabi!

You fit call Albani Kaafir too o! Laughing gas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The West Reverts To Islam? The Multiple Youtube Videos Give The Answers! / This Muslim Cleric Urged All Muslims To Convert To Christian To Avoid Hell Fire! / Mufti Menk Is Coming To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.