Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? (1119 Views)

Pregnancy And Alcohol consumption / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" / "Consumption Of Suya, Isi-Ewu, Kilisi, Ngwongwo Killing Nigerians" - Adewole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? by Zico5(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'm a married man in my middle 30s. Someone introduced moringa leaves to me when I complained I get weak everyday after daily work. Since she has the tree in her compound she told me to try it out. I got the leaves squeezed the content in the bottle and started taking it morning and night. But I noticed after a few days that I got undue attention. My private part always stand erect every morning and I performed reasonably better with my wife. My fear is that I stay too longer during sex and my wife has started complaining if I used something apart from these leaves.
Experts about the tree should help me. Is there any effect about using this plant or should I stop its consumption.
I realized every part of my body is functioning beyond my expectation, I can stand for a longer time without getting tired and I'm a little bit restless.
I need mature counsel please.
Kids on nairaland should stay off this thread. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
Am watching. Thank goodness it's the health section.
Re: Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? by ajasbaba(m): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
Am just here to read comment.
Re: Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? by gbens2000(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
op the moringa leave is fantastik and has no side effects.just dont consume the stem.u could dry the leave indoors away from sunlight grind them and even take it as or with tea.

1 Like

Re: Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? by Zico5(m): 7:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
gbens2000:
op the moringa leave is fantastik and has no side effects.just dont consume the stem.u could dry the leave indoors away from sunlight grind them and even take it as or with tea.
Thanks so much, I'm very happy wt this.
Re: Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
@zico 5, Brotherly, Kindly Expantiate The Process Involved For Novice Like Us. Is It That U Plucked The Leaves And Put In Into A Bottle And U Added Water Or How Exactly Was The Process Like. Thanks As I Await Ur Candid Response.
Re: Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? by Zico5(m): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
shegsky:
@zico 5, Brotherly, Kindly Expantiate The Process Involved For Novice Like Us. Is It That U Plucked The Leaves And Put In Into A Bottle And U Added Water Or How Exactly Was The Process Like. Thanks As I Await Ur Candid Response.
I squeezed the contents in the water with bare palms. After it is thoroughly done, I threw away the used leaves and I put the water in a big rubber bottle and kept in the refrigerator. I do take it in the morning and night. I took it at night now.
Re: Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Zico5:

I squeezed the contents in the water with bare palms. After it is thoroughly done, I threw away the used leaves and I put the water in a big rubber bottle and kept in the refrigerator. I do take it in the morning and night. I took it at night now.
Thanks A Bunch Sir. And What About The Quantity Intake, Per Teaspoon Or Just As The Spirit Leads U
Re: Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? by Zico5(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
shegsky:
Thanks A Bunch Sir. And What About The Quantity Intake, Per Teaspoon Or Just As The Spirit Leads U
I think moringa is harmless like someone said. U can take half of drinking cup. That's my style.
Re: Is Moringa Leave Consumption This Healthy For Sex? by gbens2000(m): 9:23am On Jul 22, 2016
Zico5:

Thanks so much, I'm very happy wt this.
u wlcm

(1) (Reply)

Nature Made Coq10. (cellular Energy Production) / Get A Flat Stomach And Lose Belly Fat In Just 1 Month / Vgod Elite Series Mech Mod/vgod Pro Drip Style Rda Kit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.