Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,257 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition (35253 Views)

I Supported Peter Obi, But... - Chimamanda Adichie / CNN Interviewing Obi But It's Lagos RRS That Tinubu STARTED They Were Showcasing / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by benjackugo: 1:51pm On Jun 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ImojZXUfk

2023 Presidency: Singer African China Pledges To Vote For Peter Obi But With A Condition (Video)

Nigerian reggae/dancehall singer, Chinagorom Onuoha, popularly known as African China has pledged to vote Peter Obi for President in Nigeria's 2023 presidential election, IGBERETV reports.

African China who became famous for questioning Nigerian politicians and the people in government with his songs however said it will pain him, if Peter Obi disappoints him.

In his words;

"Peter Obi. This message is for you. I don't know you. I have not met you before. You have not met me before. I only see you on TV like you see me on TV. But I want to say something. If you like, enter BMW party, my vote is for you. Yes, I am going to come out that day and vote. NO FALL MY HAND OO. IF YOU FALL MY HAND, E GO PAIN ME."

African China's new song, 'PHOTOCOPY' (released in 2022) speaks much about the Nigerian corrupt government. Watch below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWup4sCznXY

https://igberetvnews.com/1421285/2023-presidency-singer-african-china-pledges-vote-peter-obi-condition-video/

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Abfinest007(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Who said obi is not a moving train

They said online don't have pvc
Africachina and other celebrities that endorse obi don't have pvc as well

392 Likes 25 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by triple996(m): 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good grin
All I know is that no MKPURUMIRI will ever near asorock cheesy
Pandora is dead on arrival
no election in biafraland

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by successmatters(m): 2:06pm On Jun 02, 2022
African China, be rest assured, Peter Obi has never failed anyone before.

He always succeeds even when it seems impossible.

317 Likes 19 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Afamed: 2:09pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

Atiku had more than billionaire endorsement prior to the 2019. The rest is history as we speak.
The Pandora thief has no electoral value beyond Agulu

62 Likes 19 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by StrongandMighty: 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afamed:

Atiku had more than billionaire endorsement prior to the 2019. The rest is history as we speak.

How many likes were you expecting to get when you were typing this rubbish?

422 Likes 26 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by successmatters(m): 2:13pm On Jun 02, 2022
StrongandMighty:

How many likes were you expecting to get when you were typing this rubbish?

grin grin

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by alsudan: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2022
You see those 20 million plus disgruntled voters that never come out to vote because of the shitty Candidate PDP and APC present?

They’re all coming out to vote PO. The mans path to the Presidency becomes clearer each passing day.

I bet China has never voted in his life.

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by PeaceNexus(m): 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi for President.

People who support other candidates are even ashamed of mentioning who they support. Every Obi supporter is proud to share their support with friends and family.

Obi's supporters do so out of inner conviction to see Nigeria work.

First time in history that young Nigerians use their resources to campaign for someone they had never met.

That's who should be the president of Nigeria....that's Peter Gregory Obi
Afamed:

178 Likes 5 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:23pm On Jun 02, 2022
successmatters:
African China, be rest assured, Peter Obi has never failed anyone before.

He always succeeds even when it seems impossible.

I have been noticing your comments.. I don't like politicians but it seems you like Obi.

I won't tamper with your opinion,I see you love igbos and I see you defending them during my werey ban.

You get mouth

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by MadamVanessa(f): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2022
shocked

Obi is the next big thing. I am so happy and I feel so blessed to identify with this movement.

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Akurakambe(m): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2022
So many celebrities are already identifying with Peter Obi. Who no like better thing?

Our campaign is going to shake this country. We're taking back our country.
Peter Obi is coming
Vote for Peter Obi for president
Vote for LabourParty

145 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by UltimateTiger(m): 4:52pm On Jun 02, 2022
Peter Obi is a Massive National Movement. Congrats our incoming President grin grin

Follow Star Rant ⚽️on Twitter.
24/7 football updates | Memes

40 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Ikonye77(m): 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hmm

2 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by trifted404: 4:53pm On Jun 02, 2022
Nice don't just campaign on social media make sure you have your voters card

5 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Reality3080: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Abfinest007:

nobody is attacking this guy now,hope there won’t b problem if an artist supports tinubu?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by trifted404: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afamed:

you need help

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Mumusaphire: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Every sane person we go for obi instead of all these old cargo and their oppresors, but what they will eat from their oppressors will not let them think right. They always believe on media that their oppresors sponsored to tarnished images of people that can lead us well.

32 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Aidejay(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2022
All I see here is African China using Peter Obi social media hype to promote his music.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Aidejay(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
You people have 9 more months to pretend like you're really going to vote Peter Obi.

Thank God say na secret ballot.

grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by isuomo: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
Even the Ibos will not vote Obi, the man should go get ready for 2031 after eight years of President Yemi Osinbajo.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Sheuns(m): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
I think it’s better to waste my vote on another party rather than APC or PDP. Even if the candidate no win, I will know I didn’t vote any of those useless parties.

Those two useless parties have been in power since 1999 and there seems to be no better change. They’ve not been able to solve just one of Nigeria’s problems. Not even ONE.

53 Likes

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by yankison(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
LET UA VOTE FOR ANOTHER PERSON APART FROM APC AND PDP ..SUFFER DON TIRE ME ..A KILO OF GAS IS NOW 800NAIRA IN IBADAN

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by micflo28(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
If you are not angry about bad governance presently then you are obviously part of the problem of this country

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Transcriber: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

I have been noticing your comments.. I don't like politicians but it seems you like Obi.

I won't tamper with your opinion,I see you love igbos and I see you defending them during my werey ban.

You get mouth
defender of Igbo with a Yoruba name undecided grin

You need a brain check up ASAP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Day169: 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Good choice for A.C!
Re: African China To Vote Peter Obi But With A Condition by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Afamed:

better than the drug baron adult molfix pampers vegetable that will be used and dumped by the Northern ellites. Clownn

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Forecloses Former DSS Boss Daura’s Return / 80th Birthday Dinner: Soyinka Replies Rivers Govt / Oshiomhole Group Picks Ize-Iyamu As Edo APC Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.