Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,181 members, 7,835,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions (1621 Views)

Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats / Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions by RealNigeriafilm: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, has not allowed the plea of her fans go unheard after she received several messages and advice for her to return and make peace with her husband, Adeniyi Johnson.

The actress and the husband had gone their separate ways over alleged infidelity on the part of Niyi which he admitted to and despite all his please, his sins were not forgiven.

But Toyin has come out to show that she is human and everyone have sinned but only forgiveness can put smiles on the face of every sinner and as such, she has explained that she is waiting for God to speak on the matter.

She appreciated the fact that a lot of people are concerned about her home but pointed out that she cannot go back to her husband because of her fans but will only do that if it is God’s will for them to be together.

Using a meme also to portray her point, she admitted that after all said and done that they are both at fault.

According to her, “If I don't say this to my fans, then i will be an ingrate have never seen or heard about any breakup and fans beg this much, but please let God take the wheels please some things are nice physically but not spiritually and some spiritually but not physically, God will lead me, let him lead us please, I don't want to make any mistake trying to please you fans I really do appreciate the Love and I'm sure he does too, if God says yes no man can ever say no and if he says no then no man can ever say yes. if I don't acknowledge all your love, pleads and messages, then I will be an ingrate. I love you all from the bottom of my heart, please keep praying and supporting us. (Aunty bunmi and uncle bosun I'm sorry just have to do this ma/sir).”

https://www.nigeriafilms.com/movie-news/87-nollywood-affairs/39334-i-will-return-to-my-husband-if-god-permits-it-toyin-aimakhu-gives-conditions

Re: I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions by cruzita(f): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
since the man don apologise (if he is sincere o),madam hide your ego and go back na,e no easy but just do am .

oya go pack your bags ,let me drop u off

2 Likes

Re: I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions by Tynasparks(f): 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Story for the gods
Re: I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2016
So God didn't lead u b4 u guys got married bah? Nonsense talks... U beta go carry ur load nd go back to that handsome brilliant guy bae
Re: I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions by sydneywhite(f): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=cruzita post=47759847]since the man don apologise (if he is sincere o),madam hide your ego and go back na,e no easy but just do am .

oya go pack your bags ,let me drop u off[gbam]
Re: I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions by goldbim(f): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
People should let this matter rest nah..2mrw now,the guy'll say Toyin has been begging him to return..don't even know whom and what to believe anymore.. .God'll help them.
Re: I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions by axortedbabe(f): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
Which fans dey beg,u wey d guy say u dey call call dey beg,see style wey she use dey beg..
Madam I wish u d best
Re: I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions by Afrok(m): 10:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
I wanted to care but then i remember that the people involved don't care if I care undecided... so I don't care cheesy

Funny enough the fans that begged her to return to her husband are most likely suffering from broken relationships, but trust them to come online and become certified MEDIATORS...

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions by lordcyl3(m): 12:29am On Jul 22, 2016
no be by force to go Dubai, both of you av cheated severally... adultery has become the order of d day.
Re: I Will Return To My Husband If God Permits It…toyin Aimakhu Gives Conditions by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Lol....dis toyin ....sef... bt U said U will never return to him.....now U knw he's ur husband

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The ‘baddest’ Girl On Instagram? You Need To See Her Naughty Pics / Kim Kardeshian Looking Stunning And Slimmer As She Steps Out In Black Outfit / Funke Akindele Cuts Off Her Hair, Rocks Low Hair Cut (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.