Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,283 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" (31396 Views)

Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Why I Don't Know The Meaning Of Bsc- Ese Eriata / Fans React To Ese Eriata's Sultry Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by CeoNewshelm(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ese Eriata, one of the fake Big Brother Naija Housemate has reacted to the spate of domestic violence in Nigeria by issuing a stern warning to her future husband.

See her message as posted on Social network:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/ese-of-big-brother-naija-warns-future.html

4 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by CeoNewshelm(m): 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by MrGreenMavro: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin

First to comment...First of all(go down low), I thank God almighty for the gift of life, for allowing me to be alive today its not because i drank five alive or cos i attend deeper life, even doh my eyes are dim, am still redeemed. He provided food me daily on my table(na #100 dy my wallet now) even if na vegetable, it makes my belle stable, now i am able to read the bible. wink wink

Secondly, I no dy religious or Godly neither am i wordly but am worthy to be coounted among the living, inspite of the humble begining and the little cash am giving she's still nodding n m still secreting cheesy cheesy

Lastly, I hate ESSAY, i prefere THEORY angry angry angry angry angry

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Handsomecole(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
K
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by TINALETC3(f): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Just pray u marry a gud man while u 2 b a gud wife, 4get Al dis blah blah blah wey u dey yan, d highest u cn do is divorce.

112 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by idbami2(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Aiggoo.. Se this one sabi wetin e mean to kill prsn sha?

Abi, wetin go come happen aftr the husband don did?
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by spartan117(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Eyaa
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by ekems2017(f): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
You also got to behave well with your husband even though it's not a criteria.

14 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by GudluckIBB(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Blessed are the peace makers for they shall obtain mercy from their husband

10 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Then no husband for you

15 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by lanwrex(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chaii.. diaris God oh
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
i'm coming for you

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Rose2014: 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Naija women are now waking up slowly but surely

The issue of domestic violence should not be treated lightly.

As for ladies, u better have a source of income. Housewives are more likely to stay in abusive marriages for obvious reasons

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Ivanlxi(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Na month u dey make.......

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by awesomeboi(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ok, next

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by braining01: 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Start buying gun for them na.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by sirusX(m): 2:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
You wan tempt man undecided

As long as it's not to a man's face...no problem

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by morereb10: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
anu ohia like

And what is our government waiting to short this good for nothing program down?

until they promote child rape?

this big brother Nigeria should not be airing in this country for Gods sake

Our kids are watching this and is not conducive

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by marqueetim(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Issokay. God bless you and you marry wrestler grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Nathdoug(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
You don't even know how to speak good English you ese...dat would be enough for a man to beat the helll out of you...olosho

8 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by IamAirforce1: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
No man should hit on a woman

And women learn to control your mouth

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Rose2014: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
yourexcellency:
Then no husband for you

morereb10:
anu ohia

Nathdoug:
You don't even know how to speak good English you ese...dat would be enough for a man to beat the helll out of you...olosho

See painment grin

13 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
So is she now giving excuse for uncouth women to run their mouth? It's okay for her to run her mouth and say any degrading thing about her husband, and the dude should just "walk away"?

I still don't understand why all these warnings her one sided. Why don't she warn women to not provoke the man to blinding rage? Or is it all men the have equal temperaments?

P: I don't support men beating their wife o, but I understand no sane man would beat a woman if he hasn't been aggravated to the point he can't take it anymore putting in mind his temperament.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by ednut1(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
we knw her type. na dem dey later chop beating last last and go endure am

9 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Pavore9: 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
In the coming years, guns will be used in homes.
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by laplace19(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
So she failed to advise women to stop perplexing their hubby or doing things that will make their husband to react....

This one no follow

8 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by GiaGunn(f): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol....trust Edo girls

3 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Divay22(f): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
I just need Ftc
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by AidilZ: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Jchi9876: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
All na mouth na people like her dey die for men whey go they beat them everyday.

Yeye dey make noise

6 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by Nweike1: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
TINALETC3:
Just pray u marry a gud man while u 2 b a gud wife, 4get Al dis blah blah blah wey u dey yan, d highest u cn do is divorce.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata Warns Future Husband "If You Hit Me, I Will Kill You Or You Kill Me" by kennes10: 2:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
So I was with a loved one d day d hubby hit her... Was shocked to see her hold her cheeks... Wen he attempted to hit her again. I stepped in and d beatings landed on me... But nah I will defend myself. For every physical pain u will feel physical pains too and financial pain. So yeah I was hit but then his properties were damaged. I am a woman and I won't let a man hit me without fighting back physically or legally

20 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) / Sonia Ogbonna Celebrates IK Ogbonna's Birthday / Helen Paul Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.