Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... (1344 Views)

List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them Eventually (photos) / Yahaya Bello Turns 'FRSC Official' On Lokoja Road (Photos) / FRSC Official Brutalized In Jibowu This Morning (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by waleadex(m): 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
This morning I had an encounter with this FRSC official along Ikorodu-Shagamu road. I gave him all he asked for from DL to fire extinguisher. I was feeling so ahead of him until he asked me to march on the brake pedal,and alas he told me one of the brake lights did not come up. He was going to give me a ticket of #4500 for that offence but I began to beg him. After much plea,I settled myself with #2,000 and I left.

Surprisingly a strange phone rang in my car before I got to Ogijo and it turned out to be the FRSC official begging me to please stop wherever I was just for him to come pick the phone. But I told him I would bring the phone back to him when I get to Ikorodu. This was a man I had to beg for minutes before he could accept a bribe of #2,000 from me.

However,few hours later I got back to Ikorodu and called him. He came thanking me with smiles on his face and gave me back my money while I gave him his phone. We then shared contacts.

If it happened to you,what would you have done?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by junketer(m): 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2016
Well you did the right thing. And you just made a contact for frsc. Who knows, tomorrow might his turn to help you. Although when that time reach, the man go say...... your fine for be 10 thousand but make you bring 2000. They must collect something

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by Horlufemi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
liar liar op. old story

1 Like

Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by alade112(m): 5:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
Lol! cheesy Karma cheesy cheesy . First of all! What's the model of the phone If na one correct phone, I will tell him oga if you wan see you phone live and direct you go pay me 6k Dm dey think say na only dm get sense.
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by opeaceo: 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
I'll sell the phone, take out my 2k, if there's any balance left, I'll buy drinks with it.
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
hahaha...karma is a bitch
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by respect80(m): 5:28pm On Jul 21, 2016
waleadex:
This morning I had an encounter with this FRSC official along Ikorodu-Shagamu road. I gave him all he asked for from DL to fire extinguisher. I was feeling so ahead of him until he asked me to march on the brake pedal,and alas he told me one of the brake lights did not come up. He was going to give me a ticket of #4500 for that offence but I began to beg him. After much plea,I settled myself with #2,000 and I left.

Surprisingly a strange phone rang in my car before I got to Ogijo and it turned out to be the FRSC official begging me to please stop wherever I was just for him to come pick the phone. But I told him I would bring the phone back to him when I get to Ikorodu. This was a man I had to beg for minutes before he could acce pt a bribe of #2,000 from me.

However,few hours later I got back to Ikorodu and called him. He came thanking me with smiles on his face and gave me back my money while I gave him his phone. We then shared contacts.

If it happened to you,what would you have done?

shocked shocked shocked grin
Shocking and funny
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by biazarre(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
copy, edit n paste..
can't u cook ur own story??
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by limeta(f): 5:35pm On Jul 21, 2016
What will i do
I try sell him the phone for 4000
The day after
make him suffer
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by DaBullIT(m): 6:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
Dear OP

This is an old story with a few edits and improvements , it didn't happen to you so , stop lying
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by waleadex(m): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
biazarre:
copy, edit n paste..

can't u cook ur own story??

Smh really...
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by waleadex(m): 7:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
DaBullIT:
Dear OP

This is an old story with a few edits and improvements , it didn't happen to you so , stop lying

If you're not comfortable believing this pls you have to let go...ok
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by DaBullIT(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2016
[size=18pt]BIG FAT LIE
[/size]

At least lie with Dignity if you want to lie , We are not all Stupid 2014 , this story made waves on internet

waleadex:

If you're not comfortable believing this pls you have to let go...ok

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/frsc-official-1.png

http://www.nigerianewsforum.com/t85250_hilarious-frsc-official-forgets-his-bb-q10-phone-in-a-car-after-collecting-bribe/

http://www.informationng.com/2015/06/imagine-what-happened-to-this-frsc-officer-after-collecting-bribe.html

Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by waleadex(m): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
What do you stand to gain in dragging what you have no idea about? And why do you think I didn't come in contact with that post that year? I am not suppose to quote or reply you. I just don't want you to feel you got me. Be good kid!
DaBullIT:
[size=18pt]BIG FAT LIE
[/size]

At least lie with Dignity if you want to lie , We are not all Stupid 2014 , this story made waves on internet

http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/frsc-official-1.png

http://www.nigerianewsforum.com/t85250_hilarious-frsc-official-forgets-his-bb-q10-phone-in-a-car-after-collecting-bribe/

http://www.informationng.com/2015/06/imagine-what-happened-to-this-frsc-officer-after-collecting-bribe.html
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by kokoA(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
Mcheeeww.. I knew it's a lie when you said you settled the guy 2k. For what naw? Even for abj na 5huns be standard settlement not to talk of now wey country hard.
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by DaBullIT(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
waleadex:
What do you stand to gain in dragging what you have no idea about? And why do you think I didn't come in contact with that post that year? I am not suppose to quote or reply you. I just don't want you to feel you got me. Be good kid!

Really ? you wanna keep this up ? Exact same amount , the exact incident

Nice try but you are a liar
Re: FRSC Official Did This To Me And See What Happened Next... by waleadex(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2016
DaBullIT:

Really ? you wanna keep this up ? Exact same amount , the exact incident

Nice try but you are a liar
OMG...was Q10 mentioned in my case? And what do you think I have to gain by putting up the experience here? You don't need this honestly.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? / BREAKING: Another Nigerian Lieutenant Colonel Killed By Boko Haram / PHOTO: Emir Of Katsina, Broadcasting A Message At BBC, London In 1939

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.