Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? (1344 Views)

President Buhari's Current Score Card / Umahi Bags 2016 Zik Prize For Leadership In Good Governance Award / Buhari’s Health Sparks Fresh Debate On Leadership In Nigeria - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by DaveHert(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
There is no doubt that when a group of lion is led by a goat, the lions will end up eating grass. And as such, It is painful to see the giant of africa being led by an ignorant and confused leader.
Here is a meme for the current leadership of our great country Nigeria. grin grin grin u be the judge of it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by Kingslaw(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Two million mumu
Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by Hiploko(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
I dey even pity Buhari and Nigerians. The man go even dey confused. Nigeria is a complex country....
Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nigeria for sale

1 Like

Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
carmag:
Nigeria for sale
How much is it going for?. grin
Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
asuo27:
How much is it going for?. grin

you can make your offer but then it'll eventually go to the highest bidder

make fast while the offer last
Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
carmag:

you can make your offer but then it'll eventually go to the highest bidder

make fast while the offer last
So you want to auction our great nation?.
Let me call Bill Gate and co.
Lol.
Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
asuo27:
So you want to auction our great nation?. Let me call Bill Gate and co. Lol.
lol..are you calling a sinking ship a great nation
Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
carmag:

lol..are you calling a sinking ship a great nation
No matter how this ship sinks, some folks won't go down with it.
Lets keep praying for a miracle.
Cos this hardship is actually tormenting the poor masses.
2019 could just be tomorrow.
Lol.
Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by HMZi: 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Funny but kinda extreme o....e get areas wey him dey impress sha,just that overall the peformance dey fvcked..

1 Like

Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by Shiitposter: 11:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
DaveHert:
There is no doubt that when a group of lion is led by a goat, the lions will end up eating grass. And as such, It is painful to see the giant of africa being led by an ignorant and confused leader.
Here is a meme for the current leadership of our great country Nigeria. grin grin grin u be the judge of it.

Dumbest meme ever.

How can lions follow a goat? A true lion would have devoured the carcass of that goat

If you're referring to we nigerias as lions then you my friend, are on a long thing.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by holocron: 1:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Shiitposter:

Dumbest meme ever.

How can lions follow a goat? A true lion would have devoured the carcass of that goat

If you're referring to we nigerias as lions then you my friend, are on a long thing.

Thank you for a good reply to the dumb post!
Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by Nobody: 5:08am On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
No matter how this ship sinks, some folks won't go down with it.
Lets keep praying for a miracle.
Cos this hardship is actually tormenting the poor masses.
2019 could just be tomorrow.
Lol.

Some folks who managed to stay afloat as the ship went down won't live to narrate their ordeals as they will be vulnerable to social vices that would erupt hence they become targets for armed robberies, kidnappings and what have you...so when the head is cut off the ear goes with it

prayer warriors.....hmmm !! in your bible which nation were you told it was built with prayers and miracles did God made mistake by giving us wisdoms.... points of correction, any nation that God wants to destroy he will simply "bless them" with bad leaders.. so be prepared for the worst
Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by DaveHert(m): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Shiitposter:

Dumbest meme ever.

Out of a 180million nigerians, you chose a man like Buhari to be the president - the best man to represent you. There is no better analogy to that than the goat leading the lions. Why?....because there r better qualified persons who could have been given that leadership position. The meme might be dumb but its the current leadership state of Nigeria, if you haven't realised that up until now then you my friend are on a short thing.
Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by Shiitposter: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2016
DaveHert:

Out of a 180million nigerians, you chose a man like Buhari to be the president - the best man to represent you. There is no better analogy to that than the goat leading the lions. Why?....because there r better qualified persons who could have been given that leadership position. The meme might be dumb but its the current leadership state of Nigeria, if you haven't realised that up until now then you my friend are on a short thing.

You mean out of 25million people. Cause thats the amount that voted.
But i'm not here for any of that circle-jerking argument. I'm just glad you agreed @bolded.
Re: Buhari's current Leadership In One Meme!!! True or false?? by osile2012: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2016
[size=18pt]This pictures it.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Eyitayo Jegede Supporters Protesting In Akure / Oil Producing States Should Demand 13% Derrivation Is Paid In Dollars / Atiku Abubakar Biography And Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.