Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Phone Leak:samsung Plan To Suites Olympic With It's Amzing Galazy S7 - See More - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Leak:samsung Plan To Suites Olympic With It's Amzing Galazy S7 - See More (361 Views)

Pls I Need Help On My My Samsung Galazy Note 4 And S5 / Pls Whats The Current Price Of Samsung Galazy Note3 / Samsung Galazy S7 Series Full Specs,price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Phone Leak:samsung Plan To Suites Olympic With It's Amzing Galazy S7 - See More by Pajon(m): 5:21pm On Jul 21, 2016
What are the perks of being an olympic athlete? Well not only do you get to reach the peak of your respective sports, but you also get to travel the world doing what you love, and so much more. Today Samsung is back, this time around suiting up the Rio Olympians with some of today’s best
technology. Today we get our first look at Samsung’s Galaxy S7 Edge For Rio Olympians. This unique design comes rocking a one of a kind look, boasting 12,500 units for athletes attending the games.
The phone allows the athletes to communicate with each other and display pertinent information including schedule, venue info, results, medal counts and real time updates. The phone is also bundled with Gear IconX wireless earbuds which monitor heart rate and more. This is certainly something unique, and Samsung is allowing 2,016 lucky people in Brazil, the U.S., China, Germany and Korea the chance to buy one. The states will see them at Best Buy from July 18th! Check out the design in the video below and speak your mind on it after the jump.
Click the link to watch the video : http://www.pajontech.com/2016/07/phone-leaksamsung-plan-to-lights-suites.html

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Whatsapp From Sharing Your Data With Facebook / Please Help My Phone / How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.