Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,072 members, 7,849,353 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Joke: Nobody Noticed I Fart! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke: Nobody Noticed I Fart! (657 Views)

Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / Some Women's Fart Can Destroy A Car / Who Is Most Likely To Fart And Act Like They Did Nothing (boys Or Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke: Nobody Noticed I Fart! by D34lw4p(m): 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
Chai nawao i just saw A girl walked into an expensive boutique in Port Harcourt this morning oo. She browses around, spots a beautiful diamond bracelet and walked over to inspect it. As she bends over to look more closely she inadvertently farts. Very embarrassed, she looked around nervously to see if anyone has noticed her little accident and prayed that a sales person doesn't pop up right now.

As she turns around, her worst nightmare materialises in the form of a salesman standing right behind her.

Cool as a cucumber and displaying complete professionalism, the salesman greets the girl with, "Good day, Madam. How may we help you today?" Very uncomfortably, but hoping that the salesman may just not have been there at the time of her little 'accident', she asked, "Sir, what is the price of this lovely bracelet?"

He answered, "Madam, if you farted just looking at it, you are going to poo on your body when I tell you the price."

For More Funny Jokes, Visit www.nct.com.ng/fun/

1 Like

Re: Joke: Nobody Noticed I Fart! by Behira(f): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Music Artist And The Heconony / Cristiano Ronaldo Wins Best Player In Europe Award / Tag This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.