Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

FRSC - Is This Right At All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC - Is This Right At All (872 Views)

FRSC Office In Port Harcourt Flooded, Cars, Generators Damaged (Photos) / Ambode Places Permanent Ban On VIO Officials, FRSC From State Roads / FRSC Officials In A Canoe Directing A Flooded Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC - Is This Right At All by coldsummer: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
It's disturbing when people who are supposed to be an example are the same people breaking the law.

Truck is overloaded

No red caution sign

It's an open roof
Re: FRSC - Is This Right At All by ajokeade920: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
Op, it should'nt be a suprise to you.dats naija 4 u.
Re: FRSC - Is This Right At All by coldsummer: 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
ajokeade920:
Op, it should'nt be a suprise to you.dats naija 4 u.

I beg to disagree with you. The fact that it is Nigeria doesn't make it right
Re: FRSC - Is This Right At All by zionwinn(m): 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
coldsummer:

I beg to disagree with you. The fact that it is Nigeria doesn't make it right

You are damm right, the fact that it nigeria does not make it right, but that is the way things are here for now let's keep calling the out until they start obeying the rules.
Re: FRSC - Is This Right At All by ajokeade920: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=coldsummer post=47761835]

I beg to disagree with you. The fact that it is Nigeria doesn't make it right[/quote
]i understand buh watz d p?

(1) (Reply)

FG Proposes 5 Ways To Spend The Abacha Loot / Expect More Probes, Massive Crackdown On Judges Over Corruption - PRESIDENCY / What I Saw In Kuje Prison – Femi Fani-kayode Writes After Release From EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.