Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos (65532 Views)

₦6million Can-Am Spyder Roadster Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / BMW 750li Xdrive Bashed In Lagos / See What This Man Was Spotted Doing With His Keke(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 21, 2016
Eugenedimgba:
the car also is fitted with a state of the art hospital and university...so as u drive,u obtain a B.sc degree as well..The car has a golf course under the chasis.
hehe. Nice one

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Smitsam: 11:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
If only such cars will drive us to heaven....

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by ojibabs(m): 11:57pm On Jul 21, 2016
buzzybrain88:
if u don't own a BMW or a Mercedes,den u don't have a car.italians here ditch dia Ferrari and Lamborghini for BMW

Go and check out Lexus LX_570

2 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by buzzybrain88(m): 12:03am On Jul 22, 2016
ojibabs:

Go and check out Lexus LX_570
wow dis is dope.but I hope u know dat despite being a Japanese brand,lexus is built in America.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by DedeNkem: 12:03am On Jul 22, 2016
The car is ugly except the interior which looks great.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2016
I only patronize toyota jeeps.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by ehissi(m): 12:38am On Jul 22, 2016
dipopooo:
Op i guess u forgot to add... Taking owner straight to heaven.

Haba #58M? I will conveniently build 50 houses wit dat amount of money in my village.

50 houses!!?? shocked

Okokobioko!! Na e be say the richest man for ya village na Kito sandals na e, e dey wear!! grin

Na e be say that ya village local pass Daura!! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by ofwest47(m): 12:55am On Jul 22, 2016
whoever owns this at that amount must be crazy it is not better than my tokunbo BM 5 series of year 2000. the man must report himself at the EFCC for investigation

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by yarimo(m): 1:01am On Jul 22, 2016
Famouson:
Mehn I'll purchase this car very soon
very soon like 2049 abi? grin

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by yarimo(m): 1:06am On Jul 22, 2016
Checked86:
Efuu Abuja. Can't even count them with calculator
bro you are right, that is the type of car ZAMFARA STATE governor bought for his local government chairmen.

2 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 2:15am On Jul 22, 2016
OP, only poor people that can't afford it in the first instance will think of resale value.

Those that can afford it think more in terms of safety, style, performance, etc

People like me just pray that they keep in well maintained since I may be the one that may pick it up as a lease return in 5 years grin

3 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Jedixraja(m): 2:21am On Jul 22, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 22, 2016
ndcide:
The car will soon be everywhere. Especially here in Lagos.

In VI here, the number of 2016 Lexus LX 570 suv is Increasing daily. Now my question is, where on earth do people get the money to buy these cars.
money flows easy in corrupt countries, so millonaires are made overnight without any traceable source of income.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by bigdot1759(m): 3:05am On Jul 22, 2016
D op lied d car no pass #43m total landing cost
Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 22, 2016
op you fit give me the owner number, I just want make e sow seed for my life

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by hardbody: 5:47am On Jul 22, 2016
AutoJoshNG:
2016 BMW 750i Xdrive. This N58 Million On Wheels Was Spotted In Lagos.

This 2016 BMW 750i xDrive was spotted on the streets of Lagos and I am sure many of us will be wondering why anyone should pay such humongous amount for a car that depreciates faster than the stock market crash of 2008. Despite the downsides, we would agree that this is one German Machine that is worth every penny after reviewing its features and specifications…

This Bimmer comes with a 4.4-liter TwinPower Turbo V-8 engine which produces 445-horsepower propelling this class leader from 0 to 100 kph in 4.3 seconds with smooth shifts from its 8-speed transmission that has both automatic and Manual shift modes. With a fuel tank capacity of 20.6 gallons (78 litre), it consumes an average of 19 mpg.

Other features and specifications include:

1) Standard WiFi hotspot: We are not even done with having Wifi in our homes and some people are already enjoying it in their cars. This mean you can complete your office task on your laptop while cruising at 120 kilometres per hour from Lagos to Abuja.

2) Massaging Seats: No more Thai or Indonesian massage at Four Point by Sheraton as your car gives you all that treat.

3) Display Key: It is amazing that a car key has more features than some mobile phones. These features ranges from checking the fuel level and controlling all the vehicle windows to checking the complete status of the car which includes the next routine service date.

4) Leg Rest for the rear passengers: This enables you rest your legs on the back of the front seat making you feel at home as all the road bumps are neutralized by the double tube shock absorbers.

5) Carbon Core Construction: The 7 series is built with a carbon core which is Stronger than steel yet 50% lighter, thereby increasing its durability and efficiency, whilst achieving reduced weight.

6) Wireless charging (Qi charging): This eliminates wires and distractions when connecting your phones to the car charger manually. This wireless charging system is also used to charge the car keys.

7) Full-Color Head-up Display: Several information about the 7 Series is displayed on the windscreen in order to prevent the driver from taking his eyes off the road.

cool Engine Stop/Start: Don’t go opening your car bonnet and disconnecting the engine cables if your car engine goes off when you come to a complete stop at a junction. This feature turns of the engine temporarily to reduce fuel consumption and emission.

9) Rear-Seat Entertainment: It comes with a 7″ Touch Command Tablet that enable you to control several functions from the back seat without asking and distracting the driver.

10)iDrive 5.0: This screen which is located in front of the driver uses gesture control, which means you can operate it with your body movement without actually touching it.

Tell us if you will buy or ditch this car and why…

See more pictures.. http://autojosh.com/ridez-in-nigeria-2016-bmw-750i-xdrive-this-n58-million-on-wheels-was-spotted-rolling-on-the-streets-of-lagos/

Can it be delayed in Lagos traffic? If yes, then forget it. N58m will get me a decent 4 bedroom duplex, fitted out and nice car to go with it.

Our mumu don do. Nigeria is in recession, use money wisely

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by chiteny(m): 5:49am On Jul 22, 2016
This motor is an Automobile. It is complete!! I am going go get mine this month end grin

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by hardbody: 5:51am On Jul 22, 2016
2dugged:
op you fit give me the owner number, I just want make e sow seed for my life

Make that seed no turn to twins in 9 months sha

.....baby mama thingz loading.......

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by amtaken(f): 6:11am On Jul 22, 2016
I would rather buy a brand new Prado SUV and invest the change in real estate.
maadman:

Egbon, if na #5.8m even me I go buy am.. D man no make mistake as him say #58m

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Anijay1212(m): 6:39am On Jul 22, 2016
helphelp:
That's 10 houses in ikorodu moving round Lagos
Lol... Una no go kill me wit laughter o.. But na true o... Chai!!

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Tellemall: 6:40am On Jul 22, 2016
buzzybrain88:
if u don't own a BMW or a Mercedes,den u don't have a car.italians here ditch dia Ferrari and Lamborghini for BMW

S.D.P.!

If it isn't a Merc or Beemer then it's not roadworthy! You need to tell them. My love, the @ series. Just feel the power under the hood... Lovely interior and just smooth!

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by cyb3rm0nst3r: 6:44am On Jul 22, 2016
I used to know of a Gee guy who bought two of these with a stolen credit card and F.B.I came to Nigeria looking for him.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by dipopooo(m): 6:53am On Jul 22, 2016
ehissi:

50 houses!!?? shocked

Okokobioko!! Na e be say the richest man for ya village na Kito sandals na e, e dey wear!! grin

Na e be say that ya village local pass Daura!! cheesy
Na wa 4 u ooo

2 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by festusbarry(m): 7:02am On Jul 22, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
Pls check and correct ur mistake. I guess u wanted too write 5.8M and u mistakenly wrote 58M. Datz an expensive joke man! correct it pls

Mr man & u dat is out mistakes free wrote too. Cheap joke

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by rockmetc(f): 7:25am On Jul 22, 2016
I will rather invest such money in my business, i dey craze?

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by TheSCRYPT: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2016
This cannot be 58m.

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by phanshark(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2016
Tell us if you will buy or ditch this car and why…

For been made by bmw which is a known name for quality, I will even buy the bulletproof version of this machine

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by titiakins: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2016
SmartMugu:
I respect people like this. No one knows the owner, quietly making and spending his or her money. If na one of our yeyebrities, the whole world no go hear word again. Their entire blog will be dedicated to the "achievement".
We all heard of the banana island house story. Civilized neighbors next door with bigger ones stayed mellow and maintained their simple life. That's what you get when "money miss road".
I just had to quote you, my bro

I too gbadun your write up

2 Likes

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by BlindAngel: 8:02am On Jul 22, 2016
MP3BADOOdotCOM:
wash

U and this your crown self, you are just trolling all over the forums with a king crown holding a staff. Mtchewwwww

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2016
Mailthaddeus:
Pls check and correct ur mistake. I guess u wanted too write 5.8M and u mistakenly wrote 58M. Datz an expensive joke man! correct it pls
my brother bmw can never make the mistake of selling the car @ that rate.we are talking about german tech not chinko

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by Princepoint(m): 8:43am On Jul 22, 2016
all thoes politician go buy am

1 Like

Re: BMW 750i Xdrive Was Spotted In Lagos by tatucci: 8:48am On Jul 22, 2016
Electronzeez:
It has interior light surrounding , you can choose different color available to suit your taste . I love this car .

lol.. dey dia dey lov N58m car o.. u no go love normal 3 or 4m car na 58million.. well done oo..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Climbs On Bonnet Of Car In Ibadan Over N50 This Morning (Photos) / T's Garage (landrover And Cars) / Do You Still Remember This Old School Volkswagen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.