Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct (31382 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by Obynolee(f): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
mmsen:
Five years from now they will make-up and regret this whole mess.

Do you know what it is to disown a son?,this type of decision was not made in a rush,it's a very painful one on the side of the father.The said son MIGHT be his first son.I feel for the father.
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by Obynolee(f): 11:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
SmartMugu:
Ok. Who loses? The son is 39, the father should need him more, unless the son is broke. Why would a 39 year old son wait around to inherit one small property in one village when he could have owned a mansion himself?

The son is a great loser here,it means that even in his village he has no root.Ojukwu's eldest son(Dubem) suffered and he is still suffering the same fate despite being a billionaire.
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by onuwaje(m): 11:36pm On Jul 21, 2016
if this is the A.C NWORAH the owner of andys palace in uniport... cc carluva

den im loving this.. the man can do anything for money
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by DedeNkem: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2016
If your child is threatening to kill you, you must do all you can to keep him away from your home and life.
This father did the right thing instead of killing his own son or causing him harm in any way.

Igbo fathers hardly disown their children, especially, a male offspring. For this man to do this, he has had enough.
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by mmsen: 11:56pm On Jul 21, 2016
Obynolee:

Do you know what it is to disown a son?,this type of decision was not made in a rush,it's a very painful one on the side of the father.The said son MIGHT be his first son.I feel for the father.

The father raised the son, if the son is irrational it's probably because the father is too.

You can put distance between yourself and your son without telling the whole world. This was unnecessary.
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by Dexema(m): 12:10am On Jul 22, 2016
Dunukofia LGA, my PPA back then.
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by coolhumble(m): 12:11am On Jul 22, 2016
Omo ale
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 12:13am On Jul 22, 2016
Apah forgive and forget naaa. Biko
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by Dexema(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2016
preciousMI1:
chinsos! That's a badass dad... That guy must have done the old man string things....
That's a broad and warm smile you got there. Endeavour to smile often, you might just be melting someone's heart.
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by fromnigeria(m): 12:33am On Jul 22, 2016
Thats the simplest thing to do. One can lead a more peaceful and successful life without a problem child.
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by sexychocho(f): 12:52am On Jul 22, 2016
Vexing of d highest order cheesy

But d popsy for don take am easy

I trust Mothers(gud ones ooo) can neva do dis

Maybe d man no be d real father of d guy sef, who knws undecided
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by bedfordng(m): 5:43am On Jul 22, 2016
mmm
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by fuckYouSeun(m): 6:10am On Jul 22, 2016
SmartMugu:
Ok. Who loses? The son is 39, the father should need him more, unless the son is broke. Why would a 39 year old son wait around to inherit one small property in one village when he could have owned a mansion himself?
I think the man is a very wealthy man and the son is trying to kill him so he can collect property, so it's more of a battle between father and son "you might succeed in killing me but I'll make sure that you don't get #5 from me"
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by Obynolee(f): 6:27am On Jul 22, 2016
mmsen:

The father raised the son, if the son is irrational it's probably because the father is too.

You can put distance between yourself and your son without telling the whole world. This was unnecessary.

So it's all the things you do or have done that your parents thought you or proud of?,his father have a reason for making it public. Remember no Father will be happy disowning his child, it is a hard and painful decision
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by glossy6(f): 7:23am On Jul 22, 2016
alade112:
Lmao! Holy Ghost fire Dm don disown one IPoD

IPOB don't tolerate hooligans unlike the South West that have colonies of agberos, which metamorphosed into fathers, governors and their grand patron jagagban.
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by babayinka77(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Dat guy don really provoke him oldman
I don't know why youths of our time have chosen to forget what is called moral values. Some of us claim to be religious but the teaching has never reflected in our way of life. How a young man make his father so angry that he'll be disowned? The society is so corrupt that what the kids pick up in schools are nothing but bad habits. From being cultists to rapists, petty thieves etc. This nation needs a serious moral rebirth.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by Codes151(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2016
trinitylove:
why are u calling him?

Mayb he want to say gm undecided cry
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by Artistree: 8:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Misskaycee21:
Chai cry cry cry
he should'nt have taken it this far.
From a parent to a child
nawa ooo
The word DISOWN is there for a reason if the father doesn't do it, who will? What occasion will warrant a parent disowning his/her child? Can it be worse than threat to life, and probably other nuisances he must have been constituting?
I can't blame the father o, we've read here many a time where a son will murder his dad or mum in cold blood. Did it start that day? No! But if he had disowned him earlier, people would have called him a bad father.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by johnkeni(m): 9:21am On Jul 22, 2016
SmartMugu:

who told u he is broke? for him to put this in a national newspaper shows he has the money. Do u know how much it costs to put such in a national newspaper?!
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by dandollaz: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2016
herzern:
Make the son carry range rover come home....the father qo re-own am sharpaly
Anambra man will not bow easily. For him to go this length he is done with him even if he is gov tomorrow the man might not bend.
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by alpha321champ(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2016
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
alade112:
Lmao! Holy Ghost fire Dm don disown one IPoD
Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by Engrobiorah(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
Are you saying all fathers and sons behave thesame way?

mmsen:

Re: Anambra Man Disowns His 39-Year-Old Son Via Newspaper Over Misconduct by mmsen: 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Engrobiorah:
Are you saying all fathers and sons behave thesame way?

I'm saying that children do not pull their behavior and habits out of thin air.

They either pick up these habits from the parents or someone that the parents sanctioned.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Driver Knocked Out Two Teeth From His Baby Mama / Help! My Cousin's Fiancee Lied Now He Wants To Call It Off!! / My Wife Is Stubborn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.