Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching (49883 Views)

Shocking! Husband And Wife Beat Daughter To Death, Their Reason Will Shock You / Esther Audu Shades Actresses Who Refused To Attend Her Wedding / Top 10 Nigerian Actresses With The Biggest Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Masoyi123(m): 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who dem epp? Who dem serve? Na dia own cup of tea. Evrybody dey work 4 him on salvation nd evrybdy go giv him acct while on earth.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by SHAIBULIAR: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
الذي يعطي اللعنة ، إلى الجحيم معهم والدين الإسلامي شيطانية لها
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by themmyd: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
MONEY is the root of all evil.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by begwong: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
As long as ego is involved, you can convert to anything. Ask. JANET JACKSON
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by cg053: 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Berlyn:
all because of manny
That's a myopic response, are there no rich Christian men to marry them? The bottomline is that they are convinced that Islam have solutions to their challenges that Christianity could not proffer solutions to

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
cg053:

That's a myopic response, are there no rich Christian men to marry them? The bottomline is that they are convinced that Islam have solutions to their challenges that Christianity could not proffer solutions to
ok
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by tonymania(m): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
They are all frustrated, confussed n feel rejected pple
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by LockDown69(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
Abeg! Make I hear word, when we know say na becausean of money. angry
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by cg053: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why the news about their conversion to Islam? Are Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad not Muslims? They have only join the fold of the true Abrahamic religion and that is the true path to salvation and eternal bliss

2 Likes

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by SamConquer(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
cg053:
Why the news about their conversion to Islam? Are Adam, Noah, Moses, Abraham, Jesus and Muhammad not Muslims? They have only join the fold of the true Abrahamic religion and that is the true path to salvation and eternal bliss
Seems as if you are very Stup!d..Those names You just mentioned are all Jews except the Later(who brought Islam).When did Islam came into existence?Judaism has been there right from day one and it is the Religion Abraham and Co practiced...Just stop deceiving your ass.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Positiveminds(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
FACT: They all converted at of frustration. It was either failed marriage, need to marry or need for wealth.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by halyakson(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
this is what the media does to Islam every time and u are part of it (hypocrisy) . but Islam has continue to illuminate the world. My brother who thinks he knows all about Islam just by watching video clips that nail Islam. think and see! there is no known video clip that rubbish Christianity done by a Muslim. before Islam say something it gives proof in both the Bible and the Quran. Advice to all Hypocrites, when u finish watching a clip and there is no single reference to the Bible or Quran u are getting lost the more. All falsehood we share will speak for or against us on judgment day I SWEAR. Another advice, knowledge is life. if u are confuse or want nail Islam please quote from the Glorious Quran and save urself hypocrisy. You can download English translated Quran to enlighten u before u share falsehood.i av personally download the King Games version of the Bible to ascertain my proof to a Christian whenever we av discussion or debate. No practising Muslim will blaspheme(saying or sharing falsehood) on Christianity I stand to be corrected cos we are to watch our tough,it can save a lot of people from the punishment of he'll fire. islam is a peace loving religion. I hope to say more soon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by holluphemydavid(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Gud for dem, dere religion, dere choice, but as for me, I can't trade my religion for anytin
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by cultureman(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Completely TRASH pls
Dia reasons r not good enough atall
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by judges: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
these are the lovers of cash
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Sammie23: 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
FOOLS EVERYWHERE
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Baraqtee: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:
We ain't bothered. Because even Koran stated that "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible. The truth is already revealing that"

Jesus was the only person that performed miracles in the koran. Muhammad was busy leading his followers to various wars, till he died.

The only woman mentioned in the koran is Marian"mary(the mother of jesus)
Koran said she went to heaven with her physical body. Meaning the assumption of the blessed virgin is written in the koran.

You people should come down from your high horses let me educate you about the koran you studied and didn't understand since you were kids.

Lots of Muslims converts to Christianity on daily basis, so cut the crap!!!

Koran said Muhammad is dead. And won't rise again.
Same koran said Jesus is the word of God.
And koran said God created the world through the word(Jesus).
They er just confused being. Surely they need our prayers...

Peace!!!

www.google.com.ng/search?q=mario+Joseph&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=qgiSV9_QMsayUfTyudAL

Educate indeed. You should educate yourself first....ignorance

1 Like

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by cangoallnyt: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
pweetylivia:
In other words??
sorry i have better things to do
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by creamyworkz: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:
We ain't bothered. Because even Koran stated that "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible. The truth is already revealing that"

Jesus was the only person that performed miracles in the koran. Muhammad was busy leading his followers to various wars, till he died.

Koran said she went to heaven with her physical body. Meaning the assumption of the blessed virgin is written in the koran.

You people should come down from your high horses let me educate you about the koran you studied and didn't understand since you were kids.

Peace!!!

www.google.com.ng/search?q=mario+Joseph&client=ms-opera-mini-android&channel=new&gws_rd=cr&ei=qgiSV9_QMsayUfTyudAL

I was gonna skip this but i thought about people who don't really understand islam, they might actually believe the things you've said.Let me point this out, the quran didnt say "if you find anything confusing here, you can ask those who read the bible" Please and please do not interprete the quran if you don't know the first thing about it. That verse you are talking about says "if thou wert in doubt as to what we have revealed unto thee, then ask those who have been reading the book from before thee, the truth halt indeed come to thee from the lord. So be in no wise of those in doubt". lot of people interprete scriptures the way they like, it is a common thing these days, am not surprised.
You talked about jesus performing miracles in the quran, yes i agree, as a matter of fact, the day a muslim stops believing in jesus is the day he seizes to be a muslim, muslims believe in jesus, he is one of the prophets of God just like Moses, Jacob, Abraham, Muhammed and others. Jesus wasnt the only one who performed miracles, Moses did, and Muhammed did as well, some of the miracles performed by muhammed include:
1. He caused two trees to move at his command
2. splitting of the moon
3. He provided food and water supernaturally on several occasions
4.He made a barren ewe produce milk
5. The Night Journey
Amongst others, the quran is regarded as his greatest miracle. He also had alot of prophecies that eventuated some of wch include:
1. He said his daughter fatimah would be the first of his family to die after him which eventuated.
2.He told his wives that the most charitable one among them(zaynab bint jahsh) would be the first to die
i really would love to go on and on but time won't permit me.
you also talked about mary. just a point of correction, she wasn't really the only woman mentioned in the quran. The mentioned lot of ladies such as:
1.Eve (wife of Adam)
2.wives of Noah and lut
3.Daughters of Lut
4. Sarah (Wife of Abraham)
5. Zulaykha(wife of Aziz)
6.Mother and sister of moses
7.Wife of moses
8.Asiyah(wife of pharaoh)
9.Balqis (Queen of sheeba)
10. wife of imran
11wife of Abu lahab

But maryam was the only one who was referred to by name, others such as sarah, asiyah, eve were referred to as wife of Abraham, wife of pharaoh, wife of Adam respectively. if maryam had a husband it probably would refer to her as wife of ......, (Allahu Allam).

My brother just because you watched a 30mins video made buy someone who "claims" he knows about islam doesn't automaticaly make you a scholar with knowledge of the quran.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by paparazzi1987(m): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Drienzia:

Peace!!!

Which verse of the quran did you get all these lies?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by FuckTheMod: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
[s]
Drienzia:

Peace!!!

[/s]
Ode
You're so cheap.
Don't let me even start with you and your fictional story book written mostly and altered by drunkards (your Bible).
That error pilled book.
U go run...
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by FuckTheMod: 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
ItzChinnex:

Bro you Perfectly Killed it... They are just confused.
You people are the confused lost souls.
Even Jesus will deny you on the Last day because Jesus is a muslim.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Optionalx: 12:02am On Jul 23, 2016
But they no wear hijab na. Abi they no wan follow the islam 'way of life' undecided

Abi na old picture op use
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by monex(m): 5:09am On Jul 23, 2016
Drienzia:
cry cry baby.
Wen u ready to learn, pm me

Oga quote the verse in Koran jare and stop beating around. I am a catholic so I would naturally have checked for existing historical accounts of the assumption. It is dogma for me and I believe it though.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Ikigia: 7:01am On Jul 23, 2016
omojeesu:

Please specify the bogus statements.

Give me the verses where those statements I.e Jesus performed miracles, Jesus is word, etc are?
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by gossipmama(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2016
They all have one thing in common......FAILED MARRIAGEdue to infidelity and long throat.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by naruto02(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Drienzia:

Peace!!!

Im confused man, Are u sure you got the real Quran. Please include the verses where the Quran stated these
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by freecocoa(f): 10:38am On Jul 23, 2016
bayulll01:
Lolz....just passing by, how are u doing?
I'm fine thank you, hope you are too.
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by Priceless200(f): 11:40am On Jul 23, 2016
FuckTheMod:

Ode
You're so cheap.
Don't let me even start with you and [s]your fictional story book written mostly and altered by drunkards (your Bible). [/s]
That error pilled book.
U go run...
May God have mercy on your soul, would have followed suit and called your devious book some befitting names but well, they ain't your book, you don't even know what it contains neither do you live by it ordinances, you are just one lost, confused soul, a time bomb waiting to blow, just hiding under the auspice of religious fanatism... Like I said. May God save your soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by bayulll01(m): 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
freecocoa:
I'm fine thank you, hope you are too.
Sure and how was your night like..,..
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by SaintUlot: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started
Re: 6 Nigerian Actresses Who Have Converted To Islam And Their Reason For Switching by FuckTheMod: 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
Priceless200:

May God have mercy on your soul, would have followed suit and called your devious book some befitting names but well, they ain't your book, you don't even know what it contains neither do you live by it ordinances, you are just one lost, confused soul, a time bomb waiting to blow, just hiding under the auspice of religious fanatism... Like I said. May God save your soul.

Stop being silly
You can call it whatever you like.
Nothing can change the facts.
The God described by the bible is definitely not the almighty God.
State in the Bible ;

The earth is flat
The earth is the center of the universe
The sun and the earth rotates round the earth
The moon has its own light
Humans won't live more than 120 years grin etc Rubbish!
God created everything in 6 days and he "RESTED" on the 7th day.... These are some silly errors in the Bible which are clearly false. Do I need "Holy Spirit" to give me any other explanations to these?
You people are joker and blasphemers.
Your Bible is DEFINITELY not the words of God because Almighty God can't make mistakes.

Challenge this and all point out 100s more errors in your Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Freeze Shares A Photo Of His Mother To Shut Down Outrageous Claims By People / Tumise Oluyede: Kemi Olunloyo Under Fire For Revealing Coza Pastor's Accuser / See Rapper, Olamide's New Hairstyle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.