Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,379 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. (43924 Views)

Akwa Ibom State Carnival 2017 (Photos) / A Visit To National Museum Oron In Akwa Ibom State / Machete Passes Through Man's Stomach, During Cultural Display In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by lonelydora: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2016
Getintouch2004:

Kai, you no lie.

They jazzed a friend of mine back then, the guy brain gasket loose sharply till now.

I tuale for them on that regard...

Whenever I visit Oron, either for business or occasion, nothing whether water or food enters my mouth. I no wan hear story that touch
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by saintkeppy(m): 9:39am On Jul 22, 2016
gentlegenius:

So which company is drilling the crude oil from oron? How can Oron be the largest oil producing Local government yet no oil company is operating there right now?
The last time I checked, ExxonMobil currently produces the largest quantity of crude oil for Nigeria and the drill their oil from Qua Iboe terminal in Ibeno, not Oron.
OP pls tell me something I don't know.
. That 80% is a misconception & outta ignorance. I am from MBO. The QIT u see today was selected by then Late MiLAD Brig. U.J Esuene of the South-Eastern state(AKS&CRS) when Mobil(MPN)Unlimited delegations came from US in the 70's to request for a central location for their Terminal &Logistic Base. Initially Oro chiefs wanted it to be sitted in Effiat the highest oil producing community in the entire Oro Nation. But Esuene being an Eket man opted it to be sitted in the present location we see today. That sandy coastline u see at Ibeno beach has boundries with Mbo at Okposo I&II, Inua Abasi etc with ExxonMobil offshore platforms namely: Ubit, Usari etc are found within the Oro Nation territory along the coastineline, ExxonMobil acknowledges this thru' geographical Mappings where their installation &facilities are located offshores, ask the clan heads & paramount rulers of the 2LGAs (Mbo&Ibeno) they'll explain better to ur understanding. ExxonMobil also have Installations offshore Eastern Obolo. They were given OPL (Oil Propecting Licences) to Explore. TOTAL E&P has its presence in that Eastern Obolo/Ikot Abasi axis too. Amenam,Ofon platforms etc.
I will list oil companies operating in Mbo (Oro Nation) namely:
1.ExxonMobil
2.Sinopec AddaX
3.MONI POULO. OML 114 owned by High Chief O.B Lulu Briggs. He do award scholarships, free Medics to its host communities in Mbo.
4.SEPTA ENERGY operating marginal fields, they are currently laying Gas pipeline from Uquo to Unyenge(Mbo) thru' the Cross River Estuary to power the NIPP Project at Odukpani near Calabar along the Uyo-Calabar highway.
5.SEVEN ENERGY
6.UNIVERSAL ENERGY at Stubb creek, shallow waters, sinopec is their Technical Partner. & i have somebody that is working there.
7. Try google ORIENTAL ENERGY they operate both Ebok & Okwok Fields in Mbo. Most of these companies do not have offices in area of operation, but PH, Lagos, Abuja. They communicates thru' CLO's. They contract service companies such as Noble drilling, Transocean which u know are based in PH, outside AKS &other indigenous companies as part of Local Content Policy of FG.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by Christafarian(m): 9:42am On Jul 22, 2016
OP forget (i guess deliberately) say na those pple language scatter Tower of Babel.
...and their WINCH, nor be here o.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2016
wilsondave:
I really like the town... during my NYSC I can't forget Doctor Esien a maritime lecturer... sosongo Doctor Esien...he's a good man..Methodist Senior Science School (MSSC) that was my PPA grin

Op there is something u need to add to ur write up about Oron...

You forgot that Oron girls sabi fvck die... they are number1 grin when u hear Ivansogo......in Oron...Chai it means fvck makes someone stronger grin

I get a joint where rugged guys stay it is called camp4 at uyaoro wao.... any time I enter camp4 I go to a stream there where ladies bath and don't care if a guy is watching them or not... Oron is a good town gbabe.

Wow

Nice one
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by saintkeppy(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2016
lonelydora:

Whenever I visit Oron, either for business or occasion, nothing whether water or food enters my mouth. I no wan hear story that touch
. Weytin u dey feel like say ur place beta? Ahbi?
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by lonelydora: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Weytin u dey feel like say ur place beta? Ahbi?

Where I come from, we don't know what juju is.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by o42austino(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2016
titsqueez:

Hiv and Oron na .....Jacob zuma meme anyone?
yes they have highest in HIV and Aids in Akwa Ibom, fact from Nysc camp.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by o42austino(m): 9:49am On Jul 22, 2016
titsqueez:

Hiv and Oron na .....Jacob zuma meme anyone?
yes they have highest in HIV and Aids in Akwa Ibom, fact from Nysc camp...
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by saintkeppy(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2016
mikewills:

Hope these maps helps. ALL ExxonMobil fields are off IBENO and Eastern Obolo.

Moreover there are no known oil fields off the coast of Oro land.
. Do ur research well bro' ExxonMobil do offshore ubit and Usari Mbo at Inua Abasi
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by saintkeppy(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2016
lonelydora:

Where I come from, we don't know what juju is.
. Say who?? Ur place no get name? Ahbi na heaven? Mention it & let me tell u whatxup about ur place! Even Abroad get juju mtcheeeew!
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by AlphaNet: 11:28am On Jul 22, 2016
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by gentlegenius(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2016
saintkeppy:
. That 80% is a misconception & outta ignorance. I am from MBO. The QIT u see today was selected by then Late MiLAD Brig. U.J Esuene of the South-Eastern state(AKS&CRS) when Mobil(MPN)Unlimited delegations came from US in the 70's to request for a central location for their Terminal &Logistic Base. Initially Oro chiefs wanted it to be sitted in Effiat the highest oil producing community in the entire Oro Nation. But Esuene being an Eket man opted it to be sitted in the present location we see today. That sandy coastline u see at Ibeno beach has boundries with Mbo at Okposo I&II, Inua Abasi etc with ExxonMobil offshore platforms namely: Ubit, Usari etc are found within the Oro Nation territory along the coastineline, ExxonMobil acknowledges this thru' geographical Mappings where their installation &facilities are located offshores, ask the clan heads & paramount rulers of the 2LGAs (Mbo&Ibeno) they'll explain better to ur understanding. ExxonMobil also have Installations offshore Eastern Obolo. They were given OPL (Oil Propecting Licences) to Explore. TOTAL E&P has its presence in that Eastern Obolo/Ikot Abasi axis too. Amenam,Ofon platforms etc.
I will list oil companies operating in Mbo (Oro Nation) namely:
1.ExxonMobil
2.Sinopec AddaX
3.MONI POULO. OML 114 owned by High Chief O.B Lulu Briggs. He do award scholarships, free Medics to its host communities in Mbo.
4.SEPTA ENERGY operating marginal fields, they are currently laying Gas pipeline from Uquo to Unyenge(Mbo) thru' the Cross River Estuary to power the NIPP Project at Odukpani near Calabar along the Uyo-Calabar highway.
5.SEVEN ENERGY
6.UNIVERSAL ENERGY at Stubb creek, shallow waters, sinopec is their Technical Partner. & i have somebody that is working there.
7. Try google ORIENTAL ENERGY they operate both Ebok & Okwok Fields in Mbo. Most of these companies do not have offices in area of operation, but PH, Lagos, Abuja. They communicates thru' CLO's. They contract service companies such as Noble drilling, Transocean which u know are based in PH, outside AKS &other indigenous companies as part of Local Content Policy of FG.
Apart from ExxonMobil, which you argued that their drilling location is part of Mbo and not Ibeno, I doubt if the other companies you listed above are actually OIL companies. I know a lot about Septer Energy and what they do, and I wonder why you count them among OIL companies. Anyway, let's not argue about all that. Let face this question: If all these 'Oil companies' are operating in your area, how come the area is not developed at all?
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by lonelydora: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Say who?? Ur place no get name? Ahbi na heaven? Mention it & let me tell u whatxup about ur place! Even Abroad get juju mtcheeeew!

You wanna know? Proudly Ohafia in Abia State.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by Skybee1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
valsolo001:
Proud oronian. ..oje oje oje badi akpakip oro! !! grin
Uweiiii
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by Skybee1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Oron,my mother land,"PROUDLY IDUA"
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by saintkeppy(m): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
lonelydora:

You wanna know? Proudly Ohafia in Abia State.
. Na it u dey tell me say juju no dey the entire 100%ohafia. I can see they're saints. Small pikin talk oya Clap for urself. you funny o!
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by lexyclasy: 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
SageTravels:

Speechless
u beta be
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by lonelydora: 1:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Na it u dey tell me say juju no dey the entire 100%ohafia. I can see they're saints. Small pikin talk oya Clap for urself. you funny o!

Tell me where you don hear juju for Ohafia? Thought you want to tell me things I haven't heard before. grin Bro, nobody go talk say him mama soup no sweet. Abeg, how ur day? Hope you are fine.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by saintkeppy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
gentlegenius:

Apart from ExxonMobil, which you argued that their drilling location is part of Mbo and not Ibeno, I doubt if the other companies you listed above are actually OIL companies. I know a lot about Septer Energy and what they do, and I wonder why you count them among OIL companies. Anyway, let's not argue about all that. Let face this question: If all these 'Oil companies' are operating in your area, how come the area is not developed at all?
. 1st of all i said ExxonMobil operates offshores Mbo, Eastern Obolo too & not only Ibeno. If the companies i listed are actually oil companies?? Na wa 4u o bro! Y are so doubting my friend, u have access to internet, why dont u just google it out to see what they're into & the field,area they operate? Or better still ask people that are well informed, the take a trip to see things 4urself. Most of those companies are indigenous. Or were you expecting to hear the other Big 4 Oil Majors of Chevron, Shell, TOTAL, AGIP operating in the area?

Now back to ur question, u don't expect oil companies to develop ur area for u, because they are into serious business venture, their aim is to maximize profit, the pay taxes/royalties monthly to ur govt. Alright?? Govt now use this tax to develop ur area by providing basic amenities to the people ok? Pls get this right. Now if govt. Do not do their obligations who is to be blamed? Pls its not oil companies's responsibilities to develop ur area. What companies do is to assist interms of job placements, free medics, renovation of health &educational facilities, empower youths thru' skills acquisition, awards scholarships to deserving indigenes of ur area. All these gestures listed above are part of companies Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) to the host communities. ExxonMobil has been producing since 70's &we expected Ibeno to be like Dubai, but reverse is the case. Bonny Island in Rivers State make sense pass Ibeno.
Note: Bonny is also an ExxonMobil host community.
Bonny River Terminal (BRT) is its Base.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by ritapearl(f): 3:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
They are so backward in development!
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by saintkeppy(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
lonelydora:

Tell me where you don hear juju for Ohafia? Thought you want to tell me things I haven't heard before. grin Bro, nobody go talk say him mama soup no sweet. Abeg, how ur day? Hope you are fine.
. Bro have u heard about Ifu Mong (Ancestral shrine) at Ibudu Arunsi near Obu in Abam, ibin Ukpabi shrine at the Obunkwa Asaga, do u know what are the conditions to be a member of Ogbu-isi Society back then? I dont wanna mention juju practised by Ohafia War Dancers. I can go on &on. Maybe u dont actually know ur origin, go to the village n ask ur traditional chiefs. They can help take u round to see the chief priest. But pray b4 u move cos most of them are Evil. Bro' as long as Ohafia is in Africa Juju Powers abound. It is a norm in African society, just that christianity has taken over &some have tend to drop such fetish practise.
Thats why several men of God have gone on evangelism to destroy evil alters &juju shrines in some villages initiated by fore-fathers. So stop braggin' of Ohafia being an holy town.
Note: EVIL MEN EVERYWHERE ...open ur spiritual eyez &don't be Canal!
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by saintkeppy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2016
ritapearl:
They are so backward in development!
. No 1 wants to be backward in development in anyway. Everybody if given chance/opportunity would wants to upgrade by all means. For instance, If a sitting Gov'nor/Govt. dosen't wanna channel development to ur area due to ethnic/tribal differences, inorder to facilitate Economic boom in ur area, what do u expect? You expect a local govt. chairman to spring a suprise by embarking on Capital projects with a very lean resources controlled by the Gov'nor? Uyo&IK is beautiful with good roads &other social amenities, it is due to Govt. Presence. There's no dual road linking Uyo to Oron Town except the FG East-West Rd from Eket.

Oron Nation is strategically located &blessed with abundant natural resources by God Almighty, but it requires Govt. to attract the right investors to the area by providing the enabling environment for them to thrive. Unfortunately this is missing in the entire Oro Nation.
The much publicized Ibaka seaport is still on the drawing board.

Oron Town museum at the water-front suitable for tourism is still underdevelop.

Fishing Terminals across the entire Oro Nation coastline is completely moribund.

There's no functional &covinient Ferry boat for the Calabar Marine transportation.

There's absolutely nothing the indigenes can do about it cos powers is not in their hands. We are only keepin' the faith &our finger crossed to see how events unfolds in the state.
Despite this, our indigenes have been able to distinguished themselves in education, biz, career Dev. &other fields of human endeavour!

LONG LIVE ORO NATION!

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by jamace(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hmm. A nice place to visit. grin grin cool cool
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by ritapearl(f): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
Well said.

saintkeppy:
. No 1 wants to be backward in development in anyway. Everybody if given chance/opportunity would wants to upgrade by all means. For instance, If a sitting Gov'nor/Govt. dosen't wanna channel development to ur area due to ethnic/tribal differences, inorder to facilitate Economic boom in ur area, what do u expect? You expect a local govt. chairman to spring a suprise by embarking on Capital projects with a very lean resources controlled by the Gov'nor? Uyo&IK is beautiful with good roads &other social amenities, it is due to Govt. Presence. There's no dual road linking Uyo to Oron Town except the FG East-West Rd from Eket.

Oron Nation is strategically located &blessed with abundant natural resources by God Almighty, but it requires Govt. to attract the right investors to the area by providing the enabling environment for them to thrive. Unfortunately this is missing in the entire Oro Nation.

Fishing Terminals across the entire Oro Nation coastline is completely moribund.

There's no functional &covinient Ferry boat for the Calabar Marine transportation.

There's absolutely nothing the indigenes can do about it cos powers is not in their hands. We are only keepin' the faith &our finger crossed to see how events unfolds in the state.
Despite this, our indigenes have been able to distinguished themselves in education, biz, career Dev. &other fields of human endeavour!

LONG LIVE ORO NATION!
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by yrret: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2016
saintkeppy:

LONG LIVE ORO NATION!

I have followed your analysis with keen interest. At a point I felt you were the Op. You took time to disintegrate addresses focus on this thread. Your 'pretty' vast knowledge towards issues of oron nation would be welcome by loving sons and daughters of the soil of who wish or long for informations to put their exquisitive urge to rest. Indeed, 'Oro' struggles, are always left on a grounds where no aid abound politically. What we are yet to understand, is the segregation by other ethnic groups of the state to be inclusive in developmental projects executed by the govt.

#ireporo.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by bigfrancis21: 6:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
ANIEXTY:
Akwa ibom ayaya

meaning: "Akwa ibom is beautiful"

-mish 2010

Sounds similar to Igbo: 'oyoyo' which means beautiful too.
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by saintkeppy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2016
yrret:

I have followed your analysis with keen interest. At a point I felt you were the Op. You took time to disintegrate addresses focus on this thread. Your 'pretty' vast knowledge towards issues of oron nation would be welcome by loving sons and daughters of the soil of who wish or long for informations to put their exquisitive urge to rest. Indeed, 'Oro' struggles, are always left on a grounds where no aid abound politically. What we are yet to understand, is the segregation by other ethnic groups of the state to be inclusive in developmental projects executed by the govt.

#ireporo.
. Saladighi nnda! Thank you bro' for ur observations.
*smiles* you remain the OP of this Topic. #Respect
I came across this topic late &i wish i could post or add something more revealin' about our unique tribe, right from the 1st page, thats why i took my time to follow & also counter any negative comments about my beloved tribe by highlighting the issues/challenges faced by our people for them to judge fairly devoid of bias or sentiments.
Before i joined this noble forum i thought of creating a topic like this about Oro Nation, History &its people with a well articulated maps &up-to-date pictures for the rest of the world to see. We might work out something more interesting on this later.

The fact is that we are minority with Great potentials thus, the envy from landlocked majority ethnic groups of our State. Thereby relegatin' us to the background. But sooner or later power will rotate to our side maybe in our generation &trust me, we will make good use of the opportunity when it comes cos we have been marginalize for too long.

Our present Oro leaders has failed us, personal interest over collective interest. None of them is as bold as our fore fathers, later the late Chief Anwana Esin, Senator Victor Akan etc of blessed memories.

I personally wish Oro Nation will be developed to standard, lest i forget, upgrade the only FG Institution, Maritime Academy to a University Status.

I am Progressive in nature. I love development to be spread equally across the length &breath of our dear State.

Ojei! Ojei!! Oro Ukpabang!

LONG LIVE ORO NATION

I am from the Oil&Gas province
I rep Mbo LGA &u?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by ANIEXTY(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2016
bigfrancis21:

really ?
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by yrret: 11:16pm On Jul 23, 2016
saintkeppy:
. Saladighi nnda! Thank you bro' for ur observations.
*smiles* you remain the OP of this Topic. #Respect
I came across this topic late &i wish i could post or add something more revealin' about our unique tribe, right from the 1st page, thats why i took my time to follow & also counter any negative comments about my beloved tribe by highlighting the issues/challenges faced by our people for them to judge fairly devoid of bias or sentiments.
Before i joined this noble forum i thought of creating a topic like this about Oro Nation, History &its people with a well articulated maps &up-to-date pictures for the rest of the world to see. We might work out something more interesting on this later.

The fact is that we are minority with Great potentials thus, the envy from landlocked majority ethnic groups of our State. Thereby relegatin' us to the background. But sooner or later power will rotate to our side maybe in our generation &trust me, we will make good use of the opportunity when it comes cos we have been marginalize for too long.

Our present Oro leaders has failed us, personal interest over collective interest. None of them is as bold as our fore fathers, later the late Chief Anwana Esin, Senator Victor Akan etc of blessed memories.

I personally wish Oro Nation will be developed to standard, lest i forget, upgrade the only FG Institution, Maritime Academy to a University Status.

I am Progressive in nature. I love development to be spread equally across the length &breath of our dear State.

Ojei! Ojei!! Oro Ukpabang!

LONG LIVE ORO NATION

I am from the Oil&Gas province
I rep Mbo LGA &u?

I feel your rigidity and highly spirited Oro trait flowing through your blood stream. You are one of the rare gem Oro seek to have, to carry others along in that expository boat ride. 'Because we are minority doesn't mean we don't have voice'. Elders have so scold brainiac wishing to play sensitive roles which would have enable a growing future to stand with a united voice.

What the people of oro especially, youths, subconsciously seek for now; is an awareness on trends for developmental involvement. I will not say; they are suffering due to the neglect but they are totally 'oblivion' of some basic facts which would help to stall prospective smiles and self belonging.

Progressive is one thing, that would not depart from me.

Ojei! Ojei!! Ojei!!! Akpakip Oro!

A typical son of the soil. (Atak-Oro) Okobo LGA.terryedeth@gmail.com expecting your mail. We still have more to talk on...
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by saintkeppy(m): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2016
yrret:

I feel your rigidity and highly spirited Oro trait flowing through your blood stream. You are one of the rare gem Oro seek to have, to carry others along in that expository boat ride. 'Because we are minority doesn't mean we don't have voice'. Elders have so scold brainiac wishing to play sensitive roles which would have enable a growing future to stand with a united voice.

What the people of oro especially, youths, subconsciously seek for now; is an awareness on trends for developmental involvement. I will not say; they are suffering due to the neglect but they are totally 'oblivion' of some basic facts which would help to stall prospective smiles and self belonging.

Progressive is one thing, that would not depart from me.

Ojei! Ojei!! Ojei!!! Akpakip Oro!

A typical son of the soil. (Atak-Oro) Okobo LGA.terryedeth@gmail.com expecting your mail. We still have more to talk on...
. Saintkeppy@gmail.com better still u can pickup ma 11-digits on my profile page, then ring me so i can get urs. Thanks!
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by Nobody: 1:24am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: 10 Things You Didn't Know About 'ORON' In Akwa-ibom State. by SilentPistol: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2016
bigfrancis21:

Francis, how are you doing? This is Stolid. I'm going to send you a mail now, please reply.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proverbs From The Streets Of Warri / How I Will Rule My Kingdom — 17 Yr Old Delta King / Olori Naomi Oluwaseyi Ogunwusi And Her Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.