Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward (23693 Views)

Aishatu Jibril Dukku: "Nigerians Eat Maggi So Much, That's Why We Are So Edgy" / Senator Mohammed Kabiru Jibril Is Dead / Jibril "Reguz", Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In North-east (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
modath:

Repeat am again!!! No break, no control!!

Nne, no be small! I read somewhere about some people being compensated with "juicy" committee...as if that was not enough to break me down, now these useless dishonourable members.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by dunkem21(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Well, this is becoming an issue that demands serious attention. see how they are playing draft with our common wealth

Stop saying that..

Our common wealth was stolen by GEJ cool

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by globe16: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
APC fighting APC

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Babacele: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
modath:

Jibrin was the arrow head of the Dogara speakership campaign, guess what united them eventually seperated them!!! Corruption..
expect more shiiiiits

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The Progressives are doing what they know how to do best... LOL
tonye welcome
you don start again
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Ussyberry(m): 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hmmm see action oh!
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by omenka(m): 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2016
HungerBAD:
A drowning man making no sense.

He should have said all this,before he got booted out from his position.

Dogara must have been in the know,as this guy could not have been this bold to pad 4 Billion Naira,without knowing it will not pass.

This Dogara?I remember when he pulled a Saraki on us,he should not let us re-open his case.
Mehn, this is no noise if you ask me- this shiit is as serious as it gets!!

Can hardly wait to see how it ends- no doubt someone would hit the concrete limping!
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by emiye(m): 12:06am On Jul 22, 2016
This same man was rubbishing Gbaja to promote Dogara for speakership.

See him life now.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by LieDetector(m): 12:16am On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:

Dogara must have been in the know,as this guy could not have been this bold to pad 4 Billion Naira,without knowing it will not pass.

This Dogara?I remember when he pulled a Saraki on us,he should not let us re-open his case.
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by DeviIhimself: 12:30am On Jul 22, 2016
HungerBAD:

see ehh no matter how long you try to compress the truth it must surely find its way to be free.

only a lowlife fool will believe that Buhari is fighting corruption because every reasonable person knows that it's all about personal vendetta and fake.
you just made the confession yourself didn't you?

Hehehehehehe truth sucks because it's like a pregnant lady that can never cover her pregnancy with hand grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by DeviIhimself: 12:33am On Jul 22, 2016
globe16:
APC fighting APC
sipping my monkey tail grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by DeviIhimself: 12:36am On Jul 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Nne, no be small! I read somewhere about some people being compensated with "juicy" committee...as if that was not enough to break me down, now these useless dishonourable members.. undecided
hahahahahahaha ogboo my geee
i always love to see you comment

How far naa grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by DeviIhimself: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2016
dunkem21:
APC vs APC.. round two cheesy

.. Continues hawking wailers form grin
Hehehehehehe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by DeviIhimself: 12:40am On Jul 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Tonyebarcanista I don tire for this country cheesy
please find a space to blame the ipod yoots biko grin

ogboo ma nigga cool

3 Likes

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by DeviIhimself: 12:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Richie444:
Sometimes, u won't just know how to comment..
i love this your meme grin
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by DeviIhimself: 12:49am On Jul 22, 2016
but on a serious note we're talking about 30 forking billion naira here
chaii this people no dey fear God oo shocked
Naija don scatter finish shocked

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by spako4(m): 3:58am On Jul 22, 2016
He hijacked the leadership of the National assembly with Saraki in order to suck the nation dry.
And some enemies of Nigeria call these looters their HEROES

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by spako4(m): 4:00am On Jul 22, 2016
He hijacked the leadership of the National assembly with Saraki in order to suck the nation dry.
And some enemies of Nigeria call these looters their HEROES

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by adioolayi(m): 5:05am On Jul 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The Progressives are doing what they know how to do best... LOL

My brother ...e be like say the Jerry Rawlings treatment na wetin we need for this Nation....Everywhere you turned to na corruption zone..may God help us

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by ba7man(m): 5:20am On Jul 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Tonyebarcanista I don tire for this country cheesy
Calm down. The 2nd battle against corruption is ongoing in the Senate and it's bringing division in their midst.

Watch how they'll reveal themselves and rip each other to shreds.

The criminals that smuggled themselves into APC are about to be purged.

Remember that the usual suspects on this forum supported the hijacking that Saraki and Dogara undertook............

We know those that support corruption and fight for it.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by OLADD: 5:52am On Jul 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
They abuse him for not signing budget on time.If he had,Dogara&Co would've made cool N30b!.....

Respect to Buhari, anyday!

You won't just stop been sycophantic. Was it Dogara that initially padded the budget from the Executive level? Buhari should hide his face in shame for personally presenting a disjointed, error-filled, corruption-riddled and over bloated budget to the National Assembly. If the current allegations are true, it means Dogara was only trying to complete what Buhari's Executive started. Stop praising a completely hypocritical and incompetent president.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Legitbaba(m): 6:13am On Jul 22, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Men! It is no longer funny....Corruption, sharing, looting everywhere...

Buhari is the only saint remaining....APC & PDP = politicians.... politicians= thieves
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2016
What exactly is wrong with Nigerian politicians?
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by DeviIhimself: 6:18am On Jul 22, 2016
OLADD:

You won't just stop been sycophantic. Was it Dogara that initially padded the budget from the Executive level? Buhari should hide his face in shame for personality presenting a disjointed, error-filled, corruption-riddled and over bloated budget to the National Assembly. If the current allegations are true, it means Dogara was only trying to complete what Buhari's Executive started. Stop praising a completely hypocritical and incompetent president.
confirm

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by fyneguy: 7:22am On Jul 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The story is the same in both camps. The solution is simply introduction of a new system to be led by spirited party and other youths that are not beneficiaries of the oldies corrupt system.

If the movement doesn't actualise what it aimed at within the political parties, it could transmute into a political movement and eventually a party driven by youngies and pursued by them.

Trust me, that is the way forward...

That's assuming the youngies are not corrupt. Corruption has become a way of life, in this part of the world. We just need laws, policies and strong institutions that will enforce and implement, to prevent corruption.

1 Like

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Flyingngel(m): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Remii(m): 7:48am On Jul 22, 2016
ok, but you too padded N4b for your consistency including a town hall building into the budget too, all of una na same same.
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Flyingngel(m): 7:58am On Jul 22, 2016
Dogara is a thief. This man refuse to go down alone. Why he refuses to open up this long was because he think soft landing will b available, but now that he has crash land he is saying MBANU.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 22, 2016
DO YOU SEE WHY BUHARI WILL NEVER WIN CORRUPTION FIGHTING INSTEAD OF HIM WINNING IT, THEY WILL CHOKE HIM TO DEATH SOON.
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by bigtt76(f): 8:20am On Jul 22, 2016
Ranting after being sacked! Why didn't he resign in protest when Speaker wanted to pad budget and voice out then. We would have respected him more buh alas he's a Nigerian and Nigerians don't resign unless they're sacked! grin
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by ifeanyi83(m): 8:23am On Jul 22, 2016
This country needs cleansing. Who is a saint among these people??
Re: Abdulmumni Jibril: Dogara Is A Pretender, Hypocrite & A Coward by blazetitov: 8:23am On Jul 22, 2016
Shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Invade Nigerian Senate, Mace Stolen (Full Video) / Nigeria Must Continue To Exist: Obasanjo Rules Out Yoruba Nation, IPOB / Hausa Man Praising Apga Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.