Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) (3112 Views)

Yemi Alade Stuns in South Africa Venda Attire, Rock It On Stage / Yemi Alade Stuns In Red Native Jumpsuit / Yemi Alade Stuns In Fringe Crop Top, Reveals Qualities Of Her Ideal Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) by Pepuscutie270(f): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2016
Who doesn't know about the singer and her lack of interest in bogus hair extensions? I mean you will never catch her wearing one. She resorts to simple hairstyles and it's either Bantu Knot braids or mohawk.
And the good thing about her is that she doesn't give a hoot about what other female celebrities are using for their hairstyles. she's just stucked with the one that gives her much joy. You know what? I'm among the few fans waiting to see her in a different hairdo, trust me she's gonna look way too sophisticated and fabulous in it. But I'm literally not counting on the day. She still look gorgeous in her unique path of making her hair.

See more pics...http://www.oliviangene.com/2016/07/singer-yemi-alade-stuns-in-bantu-knot.html

Re: Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) by cruzita(f): 8:58pm On Jul 21, 2016
who she EPP?
Re: Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) by axortedbabe(f): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2016
cruzita:
who she EPP?
my sista at least she dun help her family

1 Like

Re: Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) by sydneywhite(f): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2016
[quote author=axortedbabe post=47766708]my sista at least she dun help her family[she don epp me]
Re: Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) by stellarlover(f): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
Nice. Wish I hadn't cut my hair though.
Re: Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
axortedbabe:
my sista at least she dun help her family
u dey there when bin EPP her family sad

BTW
WC wan be Bantu again ? angry
Re: Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:22am On Jul 22, 2016
lovely
Re: Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) by ba7man(m): 5:34am On Jul 22, 2016
Not a fan of these hairstyles that make girls look like idols. undecided
Re: Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) by shaybebaby(f): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2016
ba7man:
Not a fan of these hairstyles that make girls look like idols. undecided
Sharrap!
Re: Singer Yemi Alade Stuns In Bantu Knot Braids (photo) by ba7man(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2016
shaybebaby:

Sharrap!
angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Check Out These 3 Curvy Ladies / Tiwa Savage Snapped Without Undies / Actress Biodun Okeowo Goes Out Shopping With Bum Shot [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.