Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? (2751 Views)

This Wedding Cake With Many Steps Has Got People Talking (pics) / "Those Balloons Are Like Dildos" - Media React To Lady's Birthday Pics / Couple Cut Their Wedding Cake With Sword In Benue State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2016
Hi Nairalanders,

My younger sister's birthday will be coming up in a few days and I will like to do something a little special for her. I will like to send her a very nice cake, birthday balloons, a card and a red dress if possible. Does anyone know a reliable online store where I can get this?

Thanks

cc: Davide470
Jamean
Ferdyboss
Tolutweety
Singlefade
Anyoneelse

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by tolutweety(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2016
*thinking*
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by Jamean(f): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2016
CoCoLav:
Hi Nairalanders,

My younger sister's birthday will be coming up in a few days and I will like to do something a little special for her. I will like to send her a very nice cake, birthday balloons, a card and a red dress if possible. Does anyone know a reliable online store where I can get this?

Thanks

cc: Davide.470
Jame.an
Fer.dyboss
Tolutw.eety
Singlefade
Anyoneelse

Balloons, Red dress Is she getting engaged same day undecided cheesy

For the dress, I really don't trust online stores as my recent experience wasn't nice at all. Now I must see weytin I wan buy.

For the cake you can do Cake 'n' Candy Confectionery. Balloons errmm. Sisterly card, I can help you get a nice one.
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jamean:

Balloons, Red dress Is she getting engaged same day undecided cheesy

For the dress, I really don't trust online stores as my recent experience wasn't nice at all. Now I must see weytin I wan buy.

For the cake you can do Cake 'n' Candy Confectionery. Balloons errmm. Sisterly card, I can help you get a nice one.

Lol..you ehn!
She likes red thats why. My fear is getting a cake that tastes like eba or the store delivering the stuff days after her birthday.
Balloons are a big deal for me coz I like to play with them..the ones with strings that defy gravity.

For the card its just something that says...Roses are red, violets are blue, you are getting old but I still love you.

Are you ready to deliver to College of Medicine Idiaraba? grin grin wink wink cheesy kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
tolutweety:
*thinking*

Tolu where do you get the ones for your girlfriends?

I know David will have a very good idea about this. He delivers cakes to his babes like everyday.

Davide470 where are you ooo

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by tolutweety(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2016
CoCoLav:

I know David will have a very good idea about this. He delivers cakes to his babes like everyday.

Davi.de470 where are you ooo

Gfs kwa

You know i don't do cakes na. undecided
I prefer the local style. wink smiley
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by Jamean(f): 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
CoCoLav:

Lol..you ehn!
She likes red thats why. My fear is getting a cake that tastes like eba or the store delivering the stuff days after her birthday.
Balloons are a big deal for me coz I like to play with them..the ones with strings that defy gravity.

For the card its just something that says...Roses are red, violets are blue, you are getting old but I still love you.

Are you ready to deliver to College of Medicine Idiaraba? grin grin wink wink cheesy kiss kiss kiss

Deliver? I can't remember mentioning that I'm a vendor neither do I design cards. It's gonna be an imported card so I can't really determine what will be written on it angry

Cake and Candy is tested and approved, but you go pay money. I also have another very good option. What's your take on Red velvet chocolate cake?

But you sound like you need someone to put all these together and deliver to her. If daris what you mean you we can start talking about consultancy services grin Infact I will get her a very lovely Red dress cheesy
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by Ferdyboss: 9:04pm On Jul 21, 2016
CoCoLav:
Hi Nairalanders,

Thanks

cc: Davide4.70
Jame.an
Ferdybo.ss
Tolu.tweety
Singlef.ade
Anyoneelse

For the cake, you could place order with waracake.com.

For the ballons and dress, you can get those on Jumia, Konga etc na
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by AZeD1(m): 9:05pm On Jul 21, 2016
Cakes and Card
-Cold Stone
-Cakes and Cream.

You can also ask them to add balloons for you.

For the dress, I have no idea.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
tolutweety:

Gfs kwa

You know i don't do cakes na. undecided
I prefer the local style. wink smiley

Do I really want to know what local style is?
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
AZeD1:
Cakes and Card
-Cold Stone
-Cakes and Cream.

You can also ask them to add balloons for you.

For the dress, I have no idea.

Cakes and Cream does balloons?
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2016
Ferdyboss:

For the cake, you could place order with waracake.com.

For the ballons and dress, you can get those on Jumia, Konga etc na

I saw Waracake online when I checked but it sounded like warcake to me which was quite strange so I skipped. I also needed some testimonials...lol.

I dont trust Jumia and Konga to deliver it on that day. They once delivered a valentine's gift four days after valentine.
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jamean:

Deliver? I can't remember mentioning that I'm a vendor neither do I design cards. It's gonna be an imported card so I can't really determine what will be written on it angry

Cake and Candy is tested and approved, but you go pay money. I also have another very good option. What's your take on Red velvet chocolate cake?

But you sound like you need someone to put all these together and deliver to her. If daris what you mean you we can start talking about consultancy services grin Infact I will get her a very lovely Red dress cheesy

Jamean Jamean. Thats why I mentioned you, there is no one else as efficient and effective and *insert word here*

I am not sure what a red velvet chocolate cake will taste like. I am a bit behind in the cake world, I miss UNILAG and free birthday cakes...that is where I gathered my expertise.
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by davide470(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2016
Oh! The pretty, curvy doctor is doing birthday smiley

Like Ferdy said, Waracakes is the one for me. They even have flowers to the mix with their varieties of cakes and they deliver on time too.

Also, forget about the red dress, she would not like it. Do something else.
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by tolutweety(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
CoCoLav:

Do I really want to know what local style is?

Remind me on your b-day.
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by AZeD1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
CoCoLav:

Cakes and Cream does balloons?
You can add it to your request, I can't say if they would though.
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by davide470(m): 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
CoCoLav:

David.e470 where are you ooo
Just say you are jealous... undecided
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 9:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
AZeD1:

You can add it to your request, I can't say if they would though.

Saving my sarcastic comment. kiss kiss
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by AZeD1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
CoCoLav:

Saving my sarcastic comment. kiss kiss
**Nothing to say**
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by Ferdyboss: 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
CoCoLav:

I saw Waracake online when I checked but it sounded like warcake to me which was quite strange so I skipped. I also needed some testimonials...lol.

I dont trust Jumia and Konga to deliver it on that day. They once delivered a valentine's gift four days after valentine.

A former colleague had ordered from them before. I haven't tho. Or maybe you can ask someone to contact a caterer who can deliver instead of depending on any online sources.
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 9:18pm On Jul 21, 2016
davide470:
Just say yoy are jealous... undecided

*sigh*
Okay
Can you now answer my question?
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2016
AZeD1:

**Nothing to say**

grin
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by davide470(m): 9:24pm On Jul 21, 2016
CoCoLav:

*sigh*
Okay
Can you now answer my question?
I have. Scroll up.

Also, I have used Waracake and I loved their service.
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2016
davide470:
Oh! The pretty, curvy doctor is doing birthday smiley

Like Ferdy said, Waracakes is the one for me. They even have flowers to the mix with their varieties of cakes and they deliver on time too.

Also, forget about the red dress, she would not like it. Do something else.

Did you just attempt to tell me what my sister will/will not like? lipsrsealed undecided shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by Jamean(f): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2016
CoCoLav:

Jamean Jamean. Thats why I mentioned you, there is no one else as efficient and effective and *insert word here*

I am not sure what a red velvet chocolate cake will taste like. I am a bit behind in the cake world, I miss UNILAG and free birthday cakes...that is where I gathered my expertise.

Unilag girls and free cakes are like 5 & 6
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by bakeuhappy: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2016
Call the berry place surulere on 08121445353..their services are excellent. Tell her Bakeuhappy referred u
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2016
Jamean:

Unilag girls and free cakes are like 5 & 6
tongue tongue

We know
We are proud
So how far na
I'm sticking with warcakes
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by CoCoLav(f): 10:15pm On Jul 21, 2016
bakeuhappy:
Call the berry place surulere on 08121445353..their services are excellent. Tell her Bakeuhappy referred u

Thank you!
Jamean
Davide470

Who is making this call? grin
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by ladyF(f): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
tolutweety:

Remind me on your b-day.
Tolutweety how are you dear? Missed you kiss
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by tolutweety(m): 3:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
ladyF:

Tolutweety how are you dear? Missed you kiss

I am just where i should be,dearie.
Gimme a reason why you miss me ? undecided tongue
Re: Where Can I Order A Birthday Cake With A Card And Balloons In Lagos? by ladyF(f): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2016
tolutweety:

I am just where i should be,dearie.
Gimme a reason why you miss me ? undecided tongue
ermmm.... [size=3pt]you had not voted[/size] lipsrsealed

Really missed you sha. grin

(1) (Reply)

Geography Questions And Answers Obj And Essay Questions And Answers Waec 2022 / Pre Wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple That Got People Talking / Happy Birthday IYKEKELVINS!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.