Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Efritin Agent Scamming. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Efritin Agent Scamming. (606 Views)

Bet9ja Has Started Scamming Customers Online / Scammers And Scamming Business. / How To Get Away With Scamming A Country (A Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efritin Agent Scamming. by bokano: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2016
I posted an advert for my BlackBerry z30 on www.efritin.com. So at long run, an agent from efritin called me for my passcode which I gave to her, she told me there is buyer for my phone and we negotiated, during our conversation she said a dispatch rider is coming to pick up my phone for the buyer and that.my phone will taken away to the buyer and if the buyer agrees on the price and pay, my money will be sent to my account.... I asked for their address, the agent told me is confidential
Please I need to know if this is a scam or not... this is their customer care number 012773000

(1) (Reply)

Countries Where More Than HALF Of Men And Women Are Unfaithful To Their Spouse / Details Are Found Inside The Book Not By The Cover, Islam! Have A Closer Look…. / The Beauty Of Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.