Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat (12878 Views)

IPOB: The Arrest Of Nnamdi Kanu Was A Big Trap To The FG, It's Clearer Now / Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by ozodimgba(m): 10:51am On Jul 22, 2016
ojoyentalk:
Safety, especially of life, comes first.
No its national interest first. I suspect dis chairman to be hub nobbing with the militants. Therefore, let bubu, his entire family and the remaining 95% majority of aboki/Fulani provide security for the oil workers. Its there constitutional responsibility. No b only their right them go dey conscious of.

1 Like

Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by MoneyGreen(m): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2016
F u c k i n g 5% NDA rats! Mr man go and do your work, motherfuckers can't do no damn thing
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by legendte(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2016
emperorchedda:
This is taking dumbness to another level. I will post the link to that video so you can reduce your ignorance.

A man says '5% of the country didn't vote for me but 97% did it is only logical I work in favour of the 97% that voted for me but since this is a democracy which is the govt of the people I CAN'T DO THAT, I will have to carry everyone along'

Oga where did he refer to '5%' as bad people??
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by Arsewipemod: 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2016
junketer:
They should send their employees home. How could someone that calls himself president term his own citizens 5%? Buhari has taken cluelessness to another height. Everything he has done jas been to favour the fulanis. Please send your workers home. Don't let any of them die because you want to make profit. Even mugabe can never term any of his people 5%. One nigeria that favours only the fulanis. Nonsense.
How come its the 5percent song you guys like to sing? But the old dude was right when he said that the ND did not support him. That was a statement of fact! The dude is ready to work for everybody, so pls stop this deliberate misquote and acts of wickedness and grow up. What good do you seek to derive from all these criminality?
Re: PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat by canDy4eva(f): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
osinbanjoisaliar:
Just do your job, if anything happens, FG will send flowers to your wives
lyk serioxly... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here Are A Dozen Reasons To Re-elect Buhari In 2019 / Fuel Scarcity Looms As Marketers Disrupt Fuel Loading / Sylva: FG May Sell Port Harcourt Refinery After $1.5bn Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.