Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Things Senator Dino Melaye Needs To Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Senator Dino Melaye Needs To Do (374 Views)

Five things Senator Oluremi Tinubu Needs To Do / Five Things Senator Dino Melaye Needs To Do / Dino Melaye Needs Psychiatric Examination – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things Senator Dino Melaye Needs To Do by edunwablog: 3:48am On Jul 22, 2016
I hope all is well with you. I trust you had a safe trip back to Abuja after your ‘Show of Strength’
walk on Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi, Lagos. It seems your walk was not properly advertised in advance, otherwise you would have been very warmly received by Lagos boys. I am sure no harm would have come to you, it is only your pockets that would have suffered.
I am writing in connection with the very exciting week you have had, specifically on the floor of the Senate where you got into a serious altercation with a female colleague of yours, Senator Remi Tinubu. In light of this development, I will like to offer you some unsolicited advice, which I hope you will accept in good faith. I will like to suggest the following:
You have to apologise to all Nigerian women
According to media reports, the exchange between you and Senator Tinubu was a very heated one. It is claimed that you threatened to beat her, “f…k” her up and “impregnate” her. Oh dear! Considering the fact that it is not possible to impregnate a woman without intercourse (unless it is through IVF, but we know you were not thinking of that method) it means that you were actually threatening Tinubu with rape on the floor of the Senate. This is not only totally unacceptable, it is criminal. Two days later, you emerged with your own side of the story. You claimed she called you a “dog”. I know Tinubu is no
Read more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/07/things-senator-dino-melaye-needs-to-do.html?m=1

Re: Things Senator Dino Melaye Needs To Do by SamMilla1(m): 3:50am On Jul 22, 2016
Who is this semi Illiterate?
Re: Things Senator Dino Melaye Needs To Do by Xcellency007(m): 4:06am On Jul 22, 2016
in saner Countries, men like dino 1(or is it dino 2?) should have no bizness representing odas in a hallowed chamber like NASS

but not here in naija

(1) (Reply)

Are You Okay? / Breaking News Appeal Court Dismisses Faleke And Wada's Suit / ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.