Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

JAMB 2016/2017 Admission Posting For Direct Entry Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB 2016/2017 Admission Posting For Direct Entry Students (4473 Views)

How Do Direct Entry Students Check Admission Status? / Direct Entry Students Should Check This Out. / Does UNN Currently Admit Direct Entry Students Into 100 Level? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

JAMB 2016/2017 Admission Posting For Direct Entry Students by Elitesplanet: 4:05am On Jul 22, 2016
Gooday all members and visitors of this great blog, i want to personally address the 2016/2017 Direct Entry students based on the current JAMB Admission posting saga ongoing.

Few Weeks ago we made an update where we informed all that JAMB has taken charge of admission by posting qualified students to their various school of choice, Later on we also brought an information to all that the JAMB Admission posting is not the real admission list, that candidates will need to attend their various school screening exercise before being fully admitted.

Since all these past weeks my phone number havent been at rest from students especially Direct Entry Students, Most of them called asking so many questions ranging from:

When will JAMB Begin Admission Posting For Direct Entry Students?

Will JAMB Truly Post Direct Entry Students?

How Will This Year Direct Entry Admission Be Like?

My Name Is Not Yet Being Posted By JAMB Whats Wrong?

After Purchasing My JAMB Direct Entry Form What Next Should I Do?

I Tried Checking If I Have Been Posted By JAMB But Get This Response "Cant Find Table1" e.t.c

Well today am here to clarify you guys on all this issue, just continue reading below:

UTME Students Can Read This: Updated: Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet For Admission Consideration [2016/2017]
ABOUT JAMB 2016/2017 ADMISSION POSTING

For the fact that JAMB Began posting students doesnt mean that Direct Entry Students are included in the new admission policy, All Direct Entry students should note that for now that UTME Students are the one currently affected by the admission posting.

As far as am concerned JAMB Never mentioned or make provision for admission posting for Direct Entry Students.

Direct Entry students are expected to buy the Official JAMB DE Form and after processing their registration, you are expected to wait for your school of choice to announce their admission screening exercise for Direct Entry students.

Dont be suprised that your school might have started selling their DE Screening admission forms without you being aware, because you are busy wasting your time waiting to be posted by JAMB which is not possible because posting is only for UTME Students.

The reasons why most of the Direct Entry Students keep getting this response "Cant Find Table 1" its because Your Reg numbers are so different, and most of them were acquired in different years and not yet compiled or grouped by JAMB For posting even if its going to happen.

Am advicing all Direct entry to always check their respective school website to be updated when their DE Admission screening form is out, as of now this post is made many schools have already started sales of DE Screening forms alongside their UTME Forms, that why we recommend you visit our admission checking page to be update when a school DE/UTME Form is out.
In Conclusion:

All I Have to say to all DE Students that they should forget the JAMB Admission posting because DE Students are not involved in the new Posting policy, even though you guys are involved later you will be informed, but for now focus on preparing for your school admission screening exercise and not running helter-skelter seeking for numbers to call, this might lead you ending up in the hand of admission defrauders!!!

Let us just wait till after July, 29th When UTME Admission posting is expected to end and see the next action of JAMB.
Source:
http://www.elitesplanetblog.com/2016/07/jamb-20162017-admission-posting-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Poverty & Parental Illiteracy; Main Barriers To Girl Child Education: Noipolls / OMG See The First Football Match Of The World / Mtn Has Been Hack 40gb For 100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.