Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos (27897 Views)

Photos Of Oil Spillage In Niger Delta Communities / Military Destroys Illegal Refineries In Okrika, Rivers State (photos) / Niger Delta Kids Are Drinking Polluted Water Because Of Oil Spillage (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Ngozi123(f): 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
omenka:
This is what Ugandans don't wanna see their own region turned into that is why they keep rejoicing whenever an explosion goes off in the Niger Delta but Wailed endlessly the day same happened in Imo state. cheesy

Can hardly wait to see the day the chicken twerks back home to roost- would love to see how the Miscellaneous Piglets react. smiley

This thread was free from all tribalist sentiment before you decided to post here. Instead of you to think of ways to contribute to this thread positively, you're here spewing nonsense about a group of people who have nothing to do with the topic of the thread. I hope that the mods on this site see through your charade and ban you.

Cc: Mynd44
Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by adenine02: 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
izeeworld:
you see ur life u love wat kills you hmmm just laughing all of you, that think all wat you are doing is for ur own hmmm now you see and testify for d good work of NDA abi it is your own people that will suffer it most
Like seriously just imagine you lov NDA hmmm
When the whole villagers dies of hunger will knw who is fighting for who

wat is dis one sayin
Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by EreluY(f): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nigeria has no government but robbers holding political power. Nigeria has no press and media but idiots doing the bidding of robbers in power. In saner climes, the government would hold the oil company responsible while the press would keep hammering them until they clean up their acts and compensation paid. I'll rather be a health carer in Washington than be a consultant paediatrician in LUTH. lol.
Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Auki: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
YOU AND AVENGERS VANDALIZE THOSE PIPELINE AND CRY TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO COME FOR REPAIR.
Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by benELOHIM7(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Finish the idiot! How would they read when all they are passionate about is to engage in useless online brawl
mazimee:

Did you miss the part Where he said that people are illegally refining the oil and they work with the military men deployed in the area? No you won't read.
You can't even ask someone to read for you . Na to rush to the comment section and dance atiliogwu with Your ignorance.
Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
youngsahito:
All iz well...its my birthday today

Happy birthday to you. Check the posts here and i assure you that you'll love today
Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by canDy4eva(f): 6:14am On Jul 23, 2016
mazimee:

Did you miss the part Where he said that people are illegally refining the oil and they work with the military men deployed in the area? No you won't read.
You can't even ask someone to read for you . Na to rush to the comment section and dance atiliogwu with Your ignorance.
...datz wot we get wen we hav under aged kids register on NL. *neusants. Evri whr!*
Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by canDy4eva(f): 6:19am On Jul 23, 2016
ConqueredWest:
This is the handiwork of the indigenes in collaboration with the military and not NDA
no body said it wz NDA...
Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by canDy4eva(f): 6:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Burger01:
So, blowing up pipelines doesn't contribute to spillage
r u ok? Y nt 4olo stories as dey r n stop complicating issues! Kai!
Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by canDy4eva(f): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2016
Compliant:

God bless you my brother

It is only those who have not visited rivers state and bayelsa before that would be supporting these people .

MOST OF THEIR COMMUNITY LEADERS ARE CRIMINALS OF THE HIGHTEST ORDER

COULD REMEMBER IN 2007 WHEN I WAS IN ABUA/ODUA LGA , WANTED TO BUY FUEL AND THE ATTENDANT WAS ASKING ME IF I WANT THE NORMAL FUEL OR ASARI FUEL

THESE PEOPLE BURST PIPELINE DURING THE DAY AND ALSO TRANSPORT IT DURING THE DAY (NOT AT NIGHT O)

AND YOU ARE WEEPING FOR OIL SPILLAGE
...dat doznt mean he shouldn't cry for d harm been don to his community, dat som1 z sabotaging dem doz dnt mean d rest should sit n smile while dey suffer! His plea z dat d FG should replace d corrupt solders wit better ones dat cn crumb d activities of d vandals datz if itz nt d handy work of d oil company datz drilling oil frm dem. Am a Rivers girl n to a very large extent cn tell u wotz goin on in d land.
Re: Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos by SaintUlot: 1:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Earn money directly into your bank account, check my signature to get started

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBA Annual Summit: Kashim Shettima Fact-Checked / Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities / You Are Barred From Strikes, Explore Negotiation - FG To NLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.