Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced (7443 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / Exclusive Photo: Nnamdi KANU Giving Military Salute / Igbo Ingenuity: Info Man Opens Car Factory In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by jennybright(f): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2016
IGBO Oma
= Giant of Nigeria
= Hustlers
= Peace makers
= Ingredients in your daily meal (Yoruba & Hausa)
= the Nightmares of South African Women
= The Nigerian China
= Dike
= Umu Afrika
= Biafra of our time

even if Nigeria breaks today Igbos wont suffer in any way because they will use their God's giving talent and find away to feed theirselves. unlike ndi ofe mmanu, dirty pigs, orobo 100cl women, go to South Africa and see how their girls are dying because of our sweet, handsome and hard working men. Dont even go there. God thank you for making me an original Ada Igbo through mum & dad. chukwu abiama dalu. All Hail to Igbos

7 Likes

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by Ajewealth123(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Standing5:
Your mouth is rotten bros. Which one be my village?
threads like this makes my day.
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by MduZA: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2016
jennybright:
IGBO Oma
= Giant of Nigeria
= Hustlers
= Peace makers
= The Nigerian China
= Dike
= Umu Afrika
= Biafra of our time

even if Nigeria breaks today Igbos wont suffer in any way because they will use their God's giving talent and find away to feed theirselves. unlike ndi ofe mmanu, dirty pigs, orobo 100cl women, go to South Africa and see how their girls are dying because of our sweet, handsome and hard working men. Dont even go there. God thank you for making me an original Ada Igbo through mum & dad. chukwu abiama dalu. All Hail to Igbos

lol
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by OohLalah(f): 11:15am On Jul 22, 2016
jennybright:
IGBO Oma
= Giant of Nigeria
= Hustlers
= Peace makers
= The Nigerian China
= Dike
= Umu Afrika
= Biafra of our time

even if Nigeria breaks today Igbos wont suffer in any way because they will use their God's giving talent and find away to feed theirselves. unlike ndi ofe mmanu, dirty pigs, orobo 100cl women, [b] go to South Africa and see how their girls are dying because of our sweet, handsome and hard working men [/b]Dont even go there. God thank you for making me an original Ada Igbo through mum & dad. chukwu abiama dalu. All Hail to Igbos

@bolded

WTF is this suppose to mean? Leave us alone in your lies! I don't want a ban again.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by OohLalah(f): 11:20am On Jul 22, 2016
MduZA:

lol

Hayi Lol, nyani Mdu! One moment we hate them, the second moment we dying for them. Confused lot!

1 Like

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by MduZA: 11:30am On Jul 22, 2016
OohLalah:

Hayi Lol, nyani Mdu! One moment we hate them, the second moment we dying for them. Confused lot!

lol...empty chest beaters are like that sis wam

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by 36xtr39r: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2016
OohLalah:

Busybody SA wannabe, displaying their emotionally unstable bigotry...
Miserable haters from Wasteland!

2 Likes

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by goldeno10boy: 12:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy

why am i just loving threads like thi cools ehh

grin
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by HydrogenForest: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2016
omenka:
Hain!! gringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

Henn henn henn,

Igbos must have really wounded something inside of you such that you are always present on threads like this to cheer yorubas on.

You must be so pained, take heart.

Ndo. cool

5 Likes

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by anyimontana(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
aresa:

The landlords

The smarted people on the surface of the earth

The most industrious people in the world

The japan of Africa

Ordinary 2nd they can not build

5 ibo states have been begging for small village bridge for 30 years

5 ibo states no fit build 1 single small village gather bridge

But Fashola started and completed the best and the most beautiful bridge in Nigeria and west Africa in less than 3 years

grin grin grin grin

Abeg leave the imaginary landlords alone...

grin grin grin grin
bastard is on his period again,just negodu ihe unemployment na eme
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by otunbateekay(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by aresa: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
porchetruth:
Look at this hopeless ignoramus blockhead idiot. Where did fashola get money. Do you know how much Lagos made per month? Also find out Igbo's percentage investment in Lagos. You are still leaving in 1800. People like you are not worth to be called Nigerian. You try to instigate division by your statements. What will you achieve. God will punish you. Anu ofia!!! What have you achieved your life? Am sure you are one uneducated illiterate living under bridge in Lagos. Am sure you even stole that phone you are using to browse. Idiotic fool.

And your imaginary investment no fit build your village bridge?

Anyways, thanks for admitting that you and all your states are too poor and your village leaders are too incompetent to build a common small village bridge.

This is why we say all your chest beating means nothing, it's shallow and empty..

6 Likes

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by aresa: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
anyimontana:
bastard is on his period again,just negodu ihe unemployment na eme

You don't have to let me know you see bastard everytime you look in the mirror..

Nna, na so the tin pain you reach? grin

5 Likes

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by anyimontana(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
aresa:

You don't have to let me know you see bastard everytime you look in the mirror..

Nna, na so the tin pain you reach? grin
d rate ppl get stupid lately is alarming.I blame buhari sha
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by MayorofLagos(m): 2:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
aresa:

And your imaginary investment no fit build your village bridge?

Anyways, thanks for admitting that you and all your states are too poor and your village leaders are too incompetent to build a common small village bridge.

This is why we say all your chest beating means nothing, it's shallow and empty..

Hold on my brother, are you sying this bridge is not owned by Ibos All along i thought this bridge was built by dianyin. Who else get money and the ingenuity to construct bridge like this for this obodo Nigetia?

Yoruba don spent all their money on amala and ewedu doing owambe. Hausa has spent its money chewing goro and nama. Na only nwafor, the savior of Nigrria rich like this nau.

9 Likes

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by OohLalah(f): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
36xtr39r:

Busybody SA wannabe, displaying their emotionally unstable bigotry...
Miserable haters from Wasteland!

Uyaphambana! Kwerekwere ndini! Wana be South African? Me? Uyahlanya!

1 Like

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by HydrogenForest: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Hold on my brother, are you sying this bridge is not owned by Ibos All along i thought this bridge was built by dianyin. Who else get money and the ingenuity to construct bridge like this for this obodo Nigetia?

Yoruba don spent all their money on amala and ewedu doing owambe. Hausa has spent its money chewing goro and nama. Na only nwafor, the savior of Nigrria rich like this nau.

Keep disgracing yourself everywhere.
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by Bleepyou: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
Igbo and yoloba again!!!
Una no dey tire ni
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by OohLalah(f): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
MduZA:

lol...empty chest beaters are like that sis wam

These people are mentaly unstable. This other one says I am not South African? What kinda kak is that?

6 Likes

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by aresa: 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:

No no no, na Igbos own the bridge o.. na dem build the bridge with their massive investments, even sef, na their village governor and obi of onistha commission the bridge se..

In fact when den get their ipob freedom, den go uproot the bridge carry go back to their village and attache am to their sill and imaginary 2nd Niger bridge... grin

7 Likes

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by Almaiga: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2016
Let the E-FIGHT kontinu, i'm here as the Referee. cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by MduZA: 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
OohLalah:

These people are mentaly unstable. This other one says I am not South African? What kinda kak is that?

lol....yeah a certain white nigerian fellow screamed on top of his voice denying that johannesburg is in SA..thats the spirit here...remember we are black south africans,they are white africans.

1 Like

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by mercyville: 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
mynd44isBastard:

M.dirtiness
N. child rape
O.daughter rape
P.online fraud
Q. Prostitution
R.slave of hausas.
S.Juju and rituals.
T.dirty food.
U.traitors
V.LIARS
W.marriage infidelity
X. men are dogs and demons
y.COWARDS.
Z. RAT POISON EATERS

EXRTA. home breakers, Lazy street touts

A...Cannibalism...This one sums up everything underneath.Na una culture and it is documented grin http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html
mn .dirtiness
M..grandmother rape
N. child rape
O.daughter rape
P. Criminality and online fraud cum Heavyweight drug hoodlums
Q.Massive Prostitution
R.slave of Nigeria
S.OkijaJuju and rituals.
T.dirty food...ROTTEN MEAT,ROTTEN FART,ROTTEN SPITTLE et al grin
U.traitors
V.LIARS
W.marriage infidelity
X. men are dogs and demons and money ritualists.
y.COWARDS FROM FULANI REPUBLIC grin grin
Z. RAT POISON EATERS

EXTRA... home breakers, Lazy Ipod street touts and miscreants.

6 Likes

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by mynd44isBastard: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
mercyville:

A...Cannibalism...This one sums up everything underneath.Na una culture and it is documented grin http://www.heretical.com/cannibal/nigeria.html
mn .dirtiness
M..grandmother rape
N. child rape
O.daughter rape
P. Criminality and online fraud cum Heavyweight drug hoodlums
Q.Massive Prostitution
R.slave of Nigeria
S.OkijaJuju and rituals.
T.dirty food...ROTTEN MEAT,ROTTEN FART,ROTTEN SPITTLE et al grin
U.traitors
V.LIARS
W.marriage infidelity
X. men are dogs and demons and money ritualists.
y.COWARDS FROM FULANI REPUBLIC grin grin
Z. RAT POISON EATERS

EXTRA... home breakers, Lazy Ipod street touts and miscreants.

JUST SHUT UP.
im.be.cile we are talking of 2016 and u are talking of 1921
is ur brain dat outdated?.
even 18th century robot thinks better than u do.

i live in yoruba land and im telling u wats happing in 2016 here...

1 Like

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by loopman: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
mynd44isBastard:

JUST SHUT UP.

What is chasing you all away from your villages? fear of getting washed away by erosion? grin
Mynd44, please check out this guy username and see if it is appropriate. cool

4 Likes

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by mercyville: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
mynd44isBastard:

JUST SHUT UP.

lol....once a can..b.l,always a can..b.l.Remove that rotten spittle from your teeth...
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by mynd44isBastard: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
mercyville:

lol....once a can..b.l,always a can..b.l.Remove that rotten spittle from your teeth...

dats after u have washed ur dirty oil-soup-dented teeth.
lmao

1 Like

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by Ngozi123(f): 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Lagos is the former FCT of Nigeria so I don't understand why some people find it hard to believe that it has been developed by various ethnic groups in the country. It makes no sense to compare the former FCT to anywhere else in Nigeria, with the exception of Abuja, of course. If you want a fair comparison then you would compare the South-West, excluding Lagos, to the South-East. Likewise, you'd compare Lagos to Abuja. Although, I don't really see the point in making these comparisons considering that there are more important issues that Nigerians have to face right now... undecided
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by ikechu1: 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
If I start to insulting the yoloba now and dragging them on here, that's when that tribalistis induced mod Wey call itself Mynd would show up and ban my I'd. Infact, looking at the thread, you can see the clown has already joined here and deleted as well as most likely banned the Igbos that commented on here.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Is Miles ahead of Wike(pictures) / PDP Appoints Caretaker Committee For Lagos State / Ebele Obiano’s Face Ruined By Excess Plastic Surgery (recent Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.