Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced (7452 Views)

Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / Exclusive Photo: Nnamdi KANU Giving Military Salute / Igbo Ingenuity: Info Man Opens Car Factory In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by ikechu1: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ngozi123:
Lagos is the former FCT of Nigeria so I don't understand why some people find it hard to believe that it has been developed by various ethnic groups in the country. It makes no sense to compare the former FCT to anywhere else in Nigeria, with the exception of Abuja, of course. If you want a fair comparison then you would compare the South-West, excluding Lagos, to the South-East. Likewise, you'd compare Lagos to Abuja. Although, I don't really see the point in making these comparisons considering that there are more important issues that Nigerians have to face right now... undecided

That's the ONLY thing the yoloba have. Why do you think they always claiming Lagos even if they are from oshgbo. Hell their "international airport" in freaking Ibadan ( the so called largest city in Africa by those delusional lots) is a freaking two tents, not even a building...a TENT..no freaking lie. Lagos itself stole every income from ND through oil companoes, leeched off others and we won't hear world because they build a bridge. I'm not even surprised..this mofos celebrate fashola planting trees and adding bulb in street light. Shit they celebrated a freaking "tallest drum"

Mindset of a delusional community.
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by Ezemust: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Hold on my brother, are you sying this bridge is not owned by Ibos All along i thought this bridge was built by dianyin. Who else get money and the ingenuity to construct bridge like this for this obodo Nigetia?

Yoruba don spent all their money on amala and ewedu doing owambe. Hausa has spent its money chewing goro and nama. Na only nwafor, the savior of Nigrria rich like this nau.
wat bridge has ajimobi,aregboshola,mimiko and fayose biult?
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by MayorofLagos(m): 1:10am On Jul 23, 2016
Ezemust:
wat bridge has ajimobi,aregboshola,mimiko and fayose biult?

The Oodua brand is in vogue!
The Yoruba Commonwealth is trending!

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by MayorofLagos(m): 1:16am On Jul 23, 2016
From Ife to Bini to Onitsha....all are Oduduwa crowns! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by Ezemust: 1:19am On Jul 23, 2016
MayorofLagos:

The Oodua brand is in vogue!
The Yoruba Commonwealth is trending!

rubish.in vogue indeed.lets descours yoruba outside lagos.wats even the contribution of yorubas in the growth of lagos apart from claiming OWNERS?
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by Emilokoiyawon: 2:11am On Jul 23, 2016
grin
Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by MayorofLagos(m): 2:40am On Jul 23, 2016
Ezemust:
rubish.in vogue indeed.lets descours yoruba outside lagos.wats even the contribution of yorubas in the growth of lagos apart from claiming OWNERS?

Apparetly you lost your ancestry and land, making it hard for you to understand the distinction between nativity and citizenship in reference to the Nigerian Sovereingty.

Under the Commonwealth of Yorubaland we are bonded by the Crown Covenant. For us our lineage is not structured under artificial boundaries demarcated by military decrees.
We regard states as instruments of contract to negotiate civic exchanges with Nigeria. No more, no less! grin

2 Likes

Re: I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced by Ezemust: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Apparetly you lost your ancestry and land, making it hard for you to understand the distinction between nativity and citizenship in reference to the Nigerian Sovereingty.

Under the Commonwealth of Yorubaland we are bonded by the Crown Covenant. For us our lineage is not structured under artificial boundaries demarcated by military decrees.
We regard states as instruments of contract to negotiate civic exchanges with Nigeria. No more, no less! grin

delibrately avading the issue at hand with ur unbecoming epistle.shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Plan To Sell Ajaokuta Steel, Osinbajo Assures Kogi Gov / Remembering The Isheagu Massacre Of May 1968 / Abia Retirees Protest Non-Payment Of 38 Months’ Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.