Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang (31621 Views)

Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music / Davido And HKN Gang Flies Private Jet To Congo ( See Photos ) / Davido Signs New Artist Mayokun To HKN Gang (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by FinestPINACLE(f): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
cruzita:
eniola badmus

the proud xxl
Orobo and liking it.
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
Ok seen! But try reduce for your health! You fit ask Lepacious Bose for advice!! tongue

Meanwhile,somewhere....... grin

Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by teesugar(f): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
armylord:
I lawv me some bbw grin ..u a bbw?
big, bold, black and of course, beautiful grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by Puah(f): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
soberdrunk:
See good food *love struck* nor be all those panla looking gals way go dey form model, i just dont know how guys cope with skinny gals. How i go dey date gal way my breasts big pass her own, u go come dey find her 4 bed when u off light. U need a woman way when dey jam 4 back u go dey see ripples(forgive my vulgarity)........... Fleshy gals rock!!!
...correct guy....true yarn
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by HugoEagles15(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wetin make Bread abi na Bred com open im trouser zip.
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by murmee: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
sugarvallly:
she should work on her fashion sense jare
And working on her weight like Lepacious Bose will not be a bad idea!
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2016
teesugar:
my type of woman.. grin , ill pm u grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by teesugar(f): 8:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
teesugar:
but, happily married cool

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by precious224: 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
y bred con bend like dt
..him brain dey too heavy for him to carry ni!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by eemjay(f): 1:16am On Jul 23, 2016
She looks good.
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by Jay542(m): 1:24am On Jul 23, 2016
teesugar:
I like her so much for her confidence in her body and herself. See, its not easy to be plus size and get clothing stuffs slim people get easily. Its not an easy task at all. So, whenever they are lucky to get something that is their size, they quickly grab it whether it fits them or not. Talking from experience wink tongue
Lol. But she can as well slim down if she she wants it easy to get her clothing stuffs. It's even very bad for her health. lipsrsealed
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by PrinceEvolution(m): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2016
na waoooo u fine sha...am not flirting oooo just stating the obvious..
prettyjo:

I agree with you dear
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by prettyjo(f): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
na waoooo u fine sha...am not flirting oooo just stating the obvious..
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by Bimpe29: 7:28am On Jul 23, 2016
She lacks it, fashion sense.
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by PrinceEvolution(m): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2016
only thanksi could pass for a muah naaa...juz to feel blue this saturday morning.. cheesy grin
prettyjo:

thanks
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by Priceless200(f): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2016
teesugar:
I like her so much for her confidence in her body and herself. See, its not easy to be plus size and get clothing stuffs slim people get easily. Its not an easy task at all. So, whenever they are lucky to get something that is their size, they quickly grab it whether it fits them or not. Talking from experience wink tongue
Gbam... So true... Cloth shopping can be a big task eehh.. Her confidence is intimidating itself. Love that. Seems she is going down though.
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by BIGkoboko: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2016
prettyjo:
thanks
[color=#006600]
prettyjo:
thanks
How is camp going
Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by teesugar(f): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Priceless200:

Gbam... So true... Cloth shopping can be a big task eehh.. Her confidence is intimidating itself. Love that. Seems she is going down though.
thanks babe. Plus size ladies are usually withdrawn and suffer from low self esteem, because they feel people don't really take them for who they are. If they have small issue with anyone, they first thing the person utters is she how fat she is, blah blah blah. Eniola Badmus has broken all odds, paid her dues and all that. She's a force to reckon with. wink I have seen plus size ladies exceptional in their chosen career, get married to the finest guy, and have the most beautiful family ever. Meanwhile, slim ladies are busy buying aso ebi and attending Saturday marriages, without having their own home. Am not justifying the fact that one must be fat oooooo, am just saying my mind, and that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Pictured With B-red Of HKN Gang by SaintUlot: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The Hilarious Captions To This Davido's Photo / Gwendolyn Okutele Receives SUV As Wedding Gift / Dbanj And Genevieve Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.