Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,240 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

By Year 2150, Non Of Us On This Forum Right Now Would Be Alive - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / By Year 2150, Non Of Us On This Forum Right Now Would Be Alive (587 Views)

My 5 Favourite Stories On This Forum / I Should Not Be Alive Right Now – Prof. Wole Soyinka Makes Shocking Revelation A / Is Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie The Most Influential Woman In Africa Right Now?- CNN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

By Year 2150, Non Of Us On This Forum Right Now Would Be Alive by corperscorner: 6:49am On Jul 22, 2016
Has anyone ever given this fact a thought? We cant live forever and according to Nostradamus (The man who saw tomorrow), the world would come to an end by the year 3697. For those that do not know him, google it.

Nostradamus was beyond an ordinary human due to his divine gift of prediction, he predicted the 9/11 attack long before the building was fully designed, he gave specific and detailed predictions about the anguish that befell several nations, he even predicted the things that would happen to his body after his own death and as narrated - truly an individual; in a bid to have his type of knowledge, attempted to drink a wine with Nostradamus' skull and got killed by a stray bullet from nowhere - Just as he had predicted before his death.

This is no prediction though, but I know this thread would live longer than everyone on this platform, including myself. When i'm gone, my kids could stumble on this. Your kids might, as well.

It's fun to know that this fun won't end with our generation, but we would miss the trends we created in our time.

Hopefully, when we are all gone, we could have Seun give us another Nairaland in heaven where we can monitor fuel price and the fights between Dino Melaye's grand son and Remi Tinubu's grand daughter in the Senate. It would be priceless to have sweet articles on the frontpage like "Nairaland Celebrates its 200th year anniversary".

Regardless of the hilarious roles we all might have assumed here on nairaland in this generation - i'm talking of iPOB youths, wailing wailers, zombies, divas, fake data sellers, thread derailers, name checkers, vaseline gang....I hope we all get to reconnect as evolved beings in the future that awaits us after our demise.

I'm really glad I haven't posted anything nasty under my topics 'cos It would be silly to let my grand children peg that kind of legacy on me when they find my monicker in my diary grin
Re: By Year 2150, Non Of Us On This Forum Right Now Would Be Alive by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2016
Wow....scary but true
Re: By Year 2150, Non Of Us On This Forum Right Now Would Be Alive by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2016
if in case i don't make it, let my generation know i was in this tread... Sima, Along Longlife(SALONG) is my name.
Re: By Year 2150, Non Of Us On This Forum Right Now Would Be Alive by power900: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2016
Let my children's children see this post and know that before they were ,we was cool cool
Re: By Year 2150, Non Of Us On This Forum Right Now Would Be Alive by bennygreat1(m): 7:43am On Jul 22, 2016
Wonderful!!!! Very correct @Op..
#JustAgoodReminderForUsAll...
Re: By Year 2150, Non Of Us On This Forum Right Now Would Be Alive by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:37am On Jul 22, 2016
I was here.

(1) (Reply)

The Delsu Years... A Personal Memoir / Diary Of A Destitute / On Becoming (toke Makinwa) Ebook For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.