Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? (5049 Views)

Man Finds A Beheaded Goat In Front Of His House. Photos / Kenyan Pastor Storms Mortuary To Resurrect Wife, But Failed (Photos) / Kenyan Church Members In A Mortuary To 'Resurrect Dead People' (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by davien(m): 3:17am On Jul 24, 2016
No.. even the very jesus that was acclaimed divinity isn't historically known to have resurrected, just a myth that became a religion like every other resurrection myths.
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by felixomor: 5:59am On Jul 24, 2016
davien:
No.. even the very jesus that was acclaimed divinity isn't historically known to have resurrected, just a myth that became a religion like every other resurrection myths.

But the grave is still empty till today. Or are the people who visit the various heritage sites that exist today, less intelligent than you?
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 9:36am On Jul 24, 2016
felixomor:

But the grave is still empty till today. Or are the people who visit the various heritage sites that exist today, less intelligent than you?
So because the tomb is empty it is 100% proof jesus resurrected? Lol
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 9:49am On Jul 24, 2016
Enrichlee:
Now that's a perfect response! The more reason I cherish the JW teaching concerning miracles. We saw a blind man and lead him to God with the sole aim of receiving his lost sight, what happened with building a relationship btw him and his creator first. After few years of trying, the blind man returns and says God doesn't not exist, one who he never truly believed in. Christians tend to see God as a commodity to be used, dats y we keep getting disappointed when our selfish aims aren't met.
I blame the creators of God for making him seem all powerful and loving. It is only natural for a blind man to expect a miracle from such a God. And when this God fails to deliver, it's enough to dump such a fraud.
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by realmindz: 9:52am On Jul 24, 2016
xtivin:
one of jesus deciples cut off the ear of an officer and jesus restored it..which is greater between walking on the sea and restoring a beheaded being...with faith all things are possible
All these were claims from the bible but not verified.

now can God do the same in our time and resurrect a beheaded person? pls answer the question.

and for those barking like wounded dogs in frustration, pls answer the simple question. Can Yaweh resurrect a beheaded person?
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by felixomor: 9:53am On Jul 24, 2016
HardMirror:

I blame the creators of God for making him seem all powerful and loving. It is only natural for a blind man to expect a miracle from such a God. And when this God fails to deliver, it's enough to dump such a fraud.

God is older than you, and even when you are dead, God will still be discussed all around the world.
If u like grow old trying to disprove what will never go away.
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by felixomor: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2016
realmindz:

All these were claims from the bible but not verified.

now can God do the same in our time and resurrect a beheaded person? pls answer the question.

and for those barking like wounded dogs in frustration, pls answer the simple question. Can Yaweh resurrect a beheaded person?

Yes, He has done more than that. can do more than that.
Please ask better questions.
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by realmindz: 9:57am On Jul 24, 2016
Why the bible is the most complete book in the world... the bible has answers to all things with this illustration;

1. chapter 1 says that Chelsea will definitely win against arsenal
2. chapter 2: Chelsea and arsenal will definitely play draw.
3. chapter 3: Chelsea will definitely lose against arsenal.

I'm sure u knw d rest
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by realmindz: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2016
felixomor:

Yes, He has done more than that. can do more than that.
Please ask better questions.
Give us an example of when he did more than dat, give us the date, the event, the location and names we can Google and verify or any other means we can make proper confirmation....

no bible tales pls....
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by felixomor: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2016
realmindz:

Give us an example of when he did more than dat, give us the date, the event, the location and names we can Google and verify or any other means we can make proper confirmation....

no bible tales pls....

And if i give u the evidence what will I do to you?

Or rather what are you pledging?

Mind you, serious pledges please.
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by felixomor: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2016
HardMirror:

So because the tomb is empty it is 100% proof jesus resurrected? Lol

Nobody arrived at that conclusion based on just the above. Pls do ur research, there are numerous other reasons.

Moreover, please tell us whether those who visit those sites are less intelligent than you? Mr. Wise
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by KAYD007(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2016
Intrepid01:
Honestly this is one of the most dumb thread I have seen you create. when you first came with your story of " how I journeyed from belief to disbelief" then you appeared like an intelligent but honestly confused person to me. Now, it is becoming more evident that you are actually not confused but a troll and someone that is on a mission to wrestle with what he's fighting to believe exist.

I do not know what happened to you, what you went through that has taken you to a position to require another party to convince you that God actually exist. With all your rhetorics, one thing has been evident, Someone or God himself need to prove to me (you) that he actually exist or else I wont believe.

You have so many WH-questions that require the proof of his existence for you to ask.

Islam and Christianity and even every other religion on planet earth have affirmed that there is a supreme being that coordinates the activities of this world. Intelligent people have also agreed that the coordination in human creation could not have been through a wishful Big-bang theory.

God exist and the most wonderful thing about God is that he does not in any way intend to prove his existence to humanity. He has given humanity; his creation a choice, it is for you to decide. He has made it clear even with our daily experiences that every action has a consequence. The choice is always ours.

You asking if God could resurrect a beheaded man is quite funny. Let me ask you, if God could create ADAM; the first man from clay and breadth life in to it and it came to life. If God could make a virgin girl beget a baby without a sexual intercourse. Which do you think is more difficult, to give a new head to a dead body?

My friend think, think and think....you need to start thinking. The truth is, you are not thinking, you only think you are. that makes you part of the 86% of people in the world.

If God according to you does not in any way intend to prove his existence to humanity, then we can safely say that he is irrelevant to humanity and has no bearing on the affairs of men.
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by felixomor: 10:42am On Jul 24, 2016
KAYD007:

If God according to you does not in any way intend to prove is existence to humanity, then we can safely say that he is irrelevant to humanity and has no bearing on the affairs of men.

Some of our ancestors said so centuries ago, them and God, who is still being discusssed today?

So go ahead, Try saying so.
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 12:12pm On Jul 24, 2016
felixomor:

Nobody arrived at that conclusion based on just the above. Pls do ur research, there are numerous other reasons.

Moreover, please tell us whether those who visit those sites are less intelligent than you? Mr. Wise
So visiting an empty tomb as become certificate of intelligence? Lol

Humor me more . cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Humor me more . cheesy

Can I ask you a question?
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by hopefulLandlord: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
felixomor:

Some of our ancestors said so centuries ago, them and God, who is still being discusssed today?

So go ahead, Try saying so.

Oga, answer his question or shut up

1 Like

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by felixomor: 12:33pm On Jul 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Humor me more . cheesy

Bros u have no answer, move on
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by hopefulLandlord: 12:35pm On Jul 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Humor me more . cheesy

Hehehehehehe

I'm sure there's an empty tomb somewhere else in the world

So we can conclude that Chisos died many times in different places

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by felixomor: 12:38pm On Jul 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Oga, answer his question or shut up

If u can read, u will see the question has already been answered.
Sorry, i forgot u r myopic.
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by felixomor: 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehe

The highlighted statement even from ur own talk tells us how u arrive at conclusions inside ur own mind.
This is not the first time.
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 12:54pm On Jul 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Hehehehehehe
Lol God is geat
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by hopefulLandlord: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2016
HardMirror:

Lol
God is geat
Give your life to him now

Evidence? There's an empty tomb somewhere

Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by felixomor: 1:10pm On Jul 24, 2016
That awesome moment when kids sit on top of plates of eba and disprove archeologists from their sitting room from android phone, without they themselves giving a single evidence. SMH

Interesting! cool
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
Give your life to him now
Evidence? There's an empty tomb somewhere
Na so. The tomb is empty! Praise God.
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by felixomor: 1:40pm On Jul 24, 2016
Alleluiah!
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by HardMirror(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2016
We are waiting
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by damogul: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2016
Re: Can God Resurrect A Beheaded Person? by hopefulLandlord: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2017
an interesting thread

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What You Dont Know About Ifah And The Yorubas - A Letter I Got / Baptism Does Not Wash Away Sin / 90 Year Old Joseph's Marriage To 12 Year Old Mary - Where Is Common Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.