Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) (25083 Views)

RSS Arrests Man Who Uses Nude Pictures Of Female Victims To Blackmail Them / RSS Rescues New Born Baby During Yoruba And Eegun Clash In Lagos / Man Caught By RSS Stealing Light-Up Lagos Project Cables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by kings09(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Even females de involved
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by yomz1e(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
FuckBuhari:
By their Head, U shall Know Them...

You know sometimes our actions have severe consequences later on in life, I looked at your handle and it reads F4uck Buhari, imagine now, you have A golden opportunity to meet him for a mega million contract and during your background check they discovered you said 4uck Buhari, am sure they will give that contract from him with open arms... This is a fact, employers now search online to get an insight on your social life. The media is littered with footprints of our actions. We live in a digitalised era where information is being stored without our consent. It will get to a point in Nigeria too that to get a job or position thorough backgrounds check will be conducted to make sure you are squeaky clean. Anyways that's my good deed for today..
So carry on and go and 4uck the president Infact the whole house of rep self

2 Likes

Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by ClitRaider: 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dem too plenty for agege. They're in two gang groups namely "Awawa" and "Omo Federal" 98% are teens that are supposed to be in schools. What pained me most is they've got no parents/guardians. Ambode should hit me up, i know there enclaves.

3 Likes

Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
yomz1e:

You know sometimes our actions have severe consequences later on in life, I looked at your handle and it reads F4uck the president, imagine now you have A golden opportunity to meet him for a mega million contract and during background check they discovere you said 4uck Buhari, am sure you will get the contract from him with open arms... This is a fact, employers now do searches online to get an insight on your social life and the media is littered with footprints of our actions. We live in a digitalised era where information is being stored without our consent. It will get to a point in Nigeria too that to get a job or position thorough backgrounds will be checked to make sure you are squeaky clean. Anyways that's my good deed for today..
So carry on and go and 4uck the president Infact the whole house of rep as well.
Buhari's Sympathiser Spotted..
#Food For Thought --- If I were 2 Be Employed, I Bet, My Employer Would Be Pleased After Doing A Proper Background Check...
I was Once A Zombie Like You...There's Still Enough Time To Start Thinking....
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by sukkot: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
iamkingzlee:
your house in were abeg? I cannot see well
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by Exponental(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
How were they recruited? Robbery trainee? Graduate Robbery trainee? or what
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by Bigseedorf(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
powerfulsettingz:
How is this possible?
I stayed in that area for a very long time.they are called the 'awa wa boys ' and they move in hundreds. They can bring down a mountain. Even police won't respond when they hear their name.
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by MayhorE(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
You call this ones kids? undecided
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by 4reala(m): 1:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
general111:
very very possible.u needed to see what skolombo boys were doing to people in calabar..
abeg tell me somtin
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by Jacko1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
The tribe is very obvious

But since all the mods and owner of pdualand belong to same tribe i will not talk

Am serving one ban

If i chop anoda ban.......i fit cry

1 Like

Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by Realdeals(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2016
They are products of bad parenting....
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by Rocketicon(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who are we to blame for this moral decadants? They parents or Kids
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by Arsewipemod: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
sukkot:
let them stay in agege. if they come to my house in eko atlantis i will flog them with holy ghost fire and koboko
Up Obz, Up Obz.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by yomz1e(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
Your English comprehension is zero! how did I depict or convey that am a zombie? so we should blame ur joblessness on Buhari?, with all your eff this eff that... The man is still in power and I do hope he serves another 4 years to finish the work he was democratically elected to do. No need to quote save ur data...I de prepare for my Cissp exam..

FuckBuhari:
Buhari's Sympathiser Spotted..
#Food For Thought --- If I were 2 Be Employed, I Bet, My Employer Would Be Pleased After Doing A Proper Background Check...
I was Once A Zombie Like You...There's Still Enough Time To Start Thinking....
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
yomz1e:
Your English comprehension is zero! how did I depict or convey that am a zombie? so we should blame ur joblessness on Buhari?, with all your eff this eff that... The man is still in power and I do hope he serves another 4 years to finish the work he was democratically elected to do. No need to quote save ur data...

You are just being Stationary To Receiving Sense... I can't drag issues with u...
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by passionate88: 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Chelsea fans and criminality

Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
Realdeals:
you are right bad parenting and bad environment.
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Realdeals:
you are right. Bad parenting and bad environment.
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by Denigma(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
Kid robbers or Awawa Boys? They are cultists/gangs in the Agege Area.

eleburu:
Lagos Rapid Response Squad(RRS) has captured some group of agege kid robbers, yesterday 21-07 2016 Kudos to the security outfit !!!!!!!!
As they gentle, if they are in mass, they will rub you within the twinkle of an eye!!! They are in batches and
move troop...

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/07/rapid-response-squad-rss-captured-agege.html?m=1

Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by oluwafreshkid(m): 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Awon omo awawa

Awawa boys
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by bedfordng(m): 4:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
mm
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by fxskye: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2016
Good.......

They are taged "Omo Owa'nwa"

They are like Bee when they want to strike.

Kudos to RRS
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by armadeo(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
fxskye:
Good.......

They are taged "Omo Owa'nwa"

They are like Bee when they want to strike.

Kudos to RRS

Imagine. They are even known. This country is finished.

We need community policing interestingly these boys may become the cops in the community. Fvxkimg things up even more.

This is a result of bad parenting. We have sperm and egg donors now not parents.

Some nights when I go home late I see kids 8 to 10 yrs outside by 10 to 11 pm and it baffles me. I never saw the moon outside till I went to boarding house.

It is well
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by jobsat34(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
DrWise:
Why dem snap only their yanshes?

Cos they re minor
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by allytinted: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
These are the AWAWA kids. Never knew they've graduated to stealing. Sometimes I wonder if this children dont have parents. God help us.
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by allytinted: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
armadeo:

Imagine. They are even known. This country is finished.

We need community policing interestingly these boys may become the cops in the community. Fvxkimg things up even more.

This is a result of bad parenting. We have sperm and egg donors now not parents.

Some nights when I go home late I see kids 8 to 10 yrs outside by 10 to 11 pm and it baffles me. I never saw the moon outside till I went to boarding house.

It is well
There are lot of such kids in Agege loitering around late in the night (11-12pm) and one will keep wondering if this kids have parents or guardian. The state government needs to look into this asap cos if this menace isn't stopped now, I see another Boko haram/Niger Delta/ Notorious cult group/Arm robbers in future. God help us..
Re: RSS Arrested Agege Kid Robbers (pix) by SaintUlot: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Make money working from home directly into your bank account, check my signature and get started

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Arrested In Mumbai For Drug Peddling / Nigerian Man And Cameroonians Held In Iraq After Bad Business Deal. Photos / AJEGUNLE: Guests Stab Schoolboy To Death At Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.