Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,194 members, 7,835,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries (14191 Views)

Buhari Assures Workers Of Speedy Passage Of National Minimum Wage / FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by Pavarottii(m): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
seunmsg:

Have they ever defaulted? You celebrated the disturbing news that federal government won't be able to pay salaries by October and you are now pained that the minister had debunked the news to be false. Typical wailer.

Federal government will never default in paying workers salaries whether you wailers like it or not.
They av no choice than to pay, we don't even wat to know how they pay. They must pay till May 2019.

God help them pay.
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by tundexijim(m): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
[s]
damon222:
I like the zombies like you. Always supportive. When there so much confusion and groaning every where, zombies are always supporting provided it is about the most dumbest dunce and certificateless one.
[/s]

I wonder if u guys derive pleasure in spewing zombies all over NL all the time.. Can't imagine some ppl like hearing bad news abt the country all the time just because d president is not from their region... I wonder what u gain from the 6yrs ruling the one u call ur son had...

1 Like

Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by SHAIBULIAR: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
Thank God my landlord cannot read
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by deesdee: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
seunmsg:
Cc: lalasticlala.

Times are hard but that notwithstanding, we will ride the storm till there is normalcy in the economy. NDA and others who want to bring down the government have failed. Workers salaries will always be paid and government will continue to function no matter what.

I dont agree with you on this. because Some Government Agencies cannot fuel their Generators right now.
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by shukuokukobambi: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
tundexijim:
[s][/s]

I wonder if u guys derive pleasure in spewing zombies all over NL all the time.. Can't imagine some ppl like hearing bad news abt the country all the time just because d president is not from their region... I wonder what u gain from the 6yrs ruling the one u call ur son had...

Don't stress yourself my dear. These guys you're talking to are hopeless, depressed, frustrated, bitter and hateful Zombies. Their lives are so messed up that evil has become a normal for them so they are found celebrating every negatives they can find.

Hate has destroyed their psyche. They can't help themselves and you sure can't help them.

Leave them to enjoy that which their chi has blessed them with; continuous sad news cheesy
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by lmodemama: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
handsomety:
bros what of our arrears and other allowance dem no talk am..na only salary dem talk... no 53days ..
28days...promotion arrears ..
you dey talk of arrears when in delta state .dey no fit pay june salaries.even primary schools for months dey no fit pay them,
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by Omonigeriarere: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
junketer:
Thank GOD they used the word "assured" for this one. Because if they had used the word "PROMISE", then wahala don dey. Nobody go smell any salary. Because this government no dey hesitate to deny and cancel promises.

Unlike your Clueless who borrows till the end of his tenure despite oil booming, has FG defaulted in paying FG workers before? Even if you are a junketer, that does not necessarily send your sense of thinking into exile nau: abi you no dey carry your brain along while junketing ni? tongue tongue tongue
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
By taxing the citizens more abi?
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by handsomety(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
lmodemama:
you dey talk of arrears when in delta state .dey no fit pay june salaries.even primary schools for months dey no fit pay them,
i swear God punish them all..foolish politicians... nah only to buy property dem know...y dem no fit stop dere allowance wey dem dey collect for just sitting for house of assembly..you go see how dem dey para like bomb...nah only SUV dem go dey dream about.
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by porka: 7:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why have they not been allowing this man to do the communications for them?

This sounds like someone who knows what to say at the right place devoid of extremely toxic languages being used by equally irredeemably toxic Buhari worshipers.

This shows empathy without necessarily being arrogantly foolish.

It shows this particular man has human feelings, not some people talking down from some slave chairs on already wickedly battered citizens.
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by Kazrem(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
MP3BADOOdotCOM:
Some Ipod Youth wont like this news atall

Who is really behind this moniker
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by damon222: 10:16am On Jul 23, 2016
tundexijim:
[s][/s]

As at now, ie Buhari tenure, three of my tenants have loss their jobs and cannot pay my rents. I am a pensioner. This has never happened before. If you are sincere, just look at everywhere, can't you see troubled faces? People are groaning for this hardship because this stupid dry and finished human being you call Buhari is the most incompetent president. Go to the north and ask of all the Amajiri schood (both primary, secondary and universities) build by GEJ. The rail Amaechi and that dumbest buhari is claiming and rejoicing is the work of GEJ. When Buhari was sworn in, it took just four days for him to rush and shut down the Marine Univerisity. Just few minutes him to declare the 5% war against the south south. I beg, Buhari has a stone brain.
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by tundexijim(m): 11:06am On Jul 23, 2016
damon222:
As at now, ie Buhari tenure, three of my tenants have loss their jobs and cannot pay my rents. I am a pensioner. This has never happened before. If you are sincere, just look at everywhere, can't you see troubled faces? People are groaning for this hardship because this stupid dry and finished human being you call Buhari is the most incompetent president. Go to the north and ask of all the Amajiri schood (both primary, secondary and universities) build by GEJ. The rail Amaechi and that dumbest buhari is claiming and rejoicing is the work of GEJ. When Buhari was sworn in, it took just four days for him to rush and shut down the Marine Univerisity. Just few minutes him to declare the 5% war against the south south. I beg, Buhari has a stone brain.

I agree with u that things are very difficult but this is beyond Buhari or anyone who might emerge in the 2015 election.. We are suffering from our past recklessness in spending especially under ur so called hero gej who doesn't know his left from right. What saved ur hero ass then was just boom in global oil price which he should have made good use of to save enough for the country but instead turn himself to father Xmas... If u want to be sincere with ursef u will agree with me that effort to diversify from oil is being made by this govt..
Re: FG Assures Workers Of Regular Payment Of Salaries by damon222: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2016
tundexijim:

I agree with u that things are very difficult but this is beyond Buhari or anyone who might emerge in the 2015 election.. We are suffering from our past recklessness in spending especially under ur so called hero gej who doesn't know his left from right. What saved ur hero ass then was just boom in global oil price which he should have made good use of to save enough for the country but instead turn himself to father Xmas... If u want to be sincere with ursef u will agree with me that effort to diversify from oil is being made by this govt..
Is that why it took Buhari close to a years to appoint ministers? Bro., no defence will work here. Buhari and his apc was not ready for governance. They were just after taking power from GEJ. Just mentioned one point where Buhari has started apart from going after the opposition. All Buhari knows is just instruct his Magu to just arrest the poosition, rush to the nearest court and apply for more days even without any evidencel

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bribery Allegation: Ganduje To Appear Before Kano Assembly / Chima Anyaso Storms Item In Abia State (Photos) / Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.