Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service (14189 Views)

Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / Presidency Orders Sack Of Civil Servants With 30 Years In Service And Above / Governor Fayose And His Entourage Eating At Iya Kareem's Bukar (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by sammmiey1: 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2013
Mr Aji, who was until his new appointment, the Permanent Secretary, Common Services Office, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, will take over from Isa Bello Sali who will attain the mandatory retirement age of 60 on Saturday, March 23, 2013.

The new Head of Service hails from Yobe State and was born on January 13, 1959. He attended Government College, Maiduguri, Borno College of Basic Studies, Maiduguri and graduated from the University of Maiduguri in 1984.

A career civil servant, Goni has held several key positions at the state and federal levels including Chief Administrative Officer, Governor’s Office, Maiduguri (1989-1991), Principal Secretary to the Military Administrator of Yobe State (1991-1992), Principal Secretary to the First Civilian Governor of Yobe State (1992-1993) and Principal Secretary to the 2nd Military Administrator of Yobe State (1993-1995).

Mr Aji was appointed Director, Planning, Research and Statistics at the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs in 1995 and moved to the Federal Ministry of Defence in the year 2000 as Director of Personnel  Management. He headed various departments in the Ministry of Defence until his posting to the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation in 2008 as Director, International Organisations.

He was appointed Permanent Secretary in 2009 and posted to the Ministry of Defence. He later served as Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Police Affairs (August, 2009 – August, 2010) and Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Works (September, 2011 – November, 2012).

Source:Channels Television
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
All appointments under Gej never translate to meaningful outcome on the economy and living standard of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2013
UNIMAID alumni ....we rock!! grin

5 Likes

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by maxwell837: 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2013
Hope he won't soon retire.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Didi8: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
samm_miey: Mr Aji, who was until his new appointment, the Permanent Secretary, Common Services Office, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, will take over from Isa Bello Sali who will attain the mandatory retirement age of 60 on Saturday, March 23, 2013.

The new Head of Service hails from Yobe State and was born on January 13, 1959. He attended Government College, Maiduguri, Borno College of Basic Studies, Maiduguri and graduated from the University of Maiduguri in 1984.

A career civil servant, Goni has held several key positions at the state and federal levels including Chief Administrative Officer, Governor’s Office, Maiduguri (1989-1991), Principal Secretary to the Military Administrator of Yobe State (1991-1992), Principal Secretary to the First Civilian Governor of Yobe State (1992-1993) and Principal Secretary to the 2nd Military Administrator of Yobe State (1993-1995).

Mr Aji was appointed Director, Planning, Research and Statistics at the Federal Ministry of Women Affairs in 1995 and moved to the Federal Ministry of Defence in the year 2000 as Director of Personnel  Management. He headed various departments in the Ministry of Defence until his posting to the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation in 2008 as Director, International Organisations.

He was appointed Permanent Secretary in 2009 and posted to the Ministry of Defence. He later served as Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Police Affairs (August, 2009 – August, 2010) and Permanent Secretary, Federal Ministry of Works (September, 2011 – November, 2012).

This guy has enough goodies in his CV. But I hope he is not a BH candidate. I don't trust these people. It is possible that this appointment is GEJ first move on negotiating with BH murderers.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by theripper: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy: UNIMAID alumni ....we rock!! grin

U dey fail jamb tire abi? Upon all d schools for South West, egbon, abi olodo ni yin ni.

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by 50calibre(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2013
What is wrong with this preside for Christ's sake? He keep appointing these savage northerners who seek to destroy the country into public offices.

What's wrong with this man? Someone please put him on a canoe and send him back to the creeks where he belongs

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Kingslaw(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2013
Still the same old people in government.what happened to young once?

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by lateef4me(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
It's not GEJ fault . These northerner has positioned themselves into different ministries .....I was thinking a yoruba man will be appointed

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by augustineokosu: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2013
may God help him.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by abdulkayus(m): 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2013
50calibre: What is wrong with this preside for Christ's sake? He keep appointing these savage northerners who seek to destroy the country into public offices.

What's wrong with this man? Someone please put him on a canoe and send him back to the creeks where he belongs

hey, shove ur hatred and bigotry into ur a.s.s. Wat is wrong if he appoint a northerner to d post? Dat is federal character commission. BTW, d person leavin d place is also a northerner, so a northerner will replace.
CIAO

9 Likes

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Nobody: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2013
the_ripper:

U dey fail jamb tire abi? Upon all d schools for South West, egbon, abi olodo ni yin ni.

grin angry grin grin

Not true!

Funny thing it was the only Uni that offered me my first course of choice ...accounting ...and I really wanted to explore the country. It was the most peaceful place in Nigeria back then with the the most friendly people you can ever come across in Nigeria. The politicians came and damaged the place...I still reminisce over my time there with lot of good memories flooding back.

I worked and stayed in Aba for another 3 yrs even though stayed in an hotel for the best part of the 3 yrs.

So am not exactly your average Nigerian that prefers the comfort zone of his or her region.

9 Likes

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by NaijaNaWaa: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
Imagine if the retired HOS is Igbo and Jonathan replaced him with another Igbo sounding name?
There would've been commotion from ACF, APC, Afanifere, BH, FCC, you name it.

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by jentlsoul: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2013
50calibre: What is wrong with this preside for Christ's sake? He keep appointing these savage northerners who seek to destroy the country into public offices.

if u like hate us the northerners but he can't rule without us.

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: Imagine if the retired HOS is Igbo and Jonathan replaced him with another Igbo sounding name?
There would've been commotion from ACF, APC, Afanifere, BH, FCC, you name it.

Another airhead bigoted ibo
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by muyiwah666(m): 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2013
samm_miey: Mr Aji, who was until his new appointment, the Permanent Secretary, Common Services Office, Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation, will take over from Isa Bello Sali who will attain the mandatory retirement age of 60 on Saturday, March 23, 2013.

.....story of my country !...nothing in this profile suggests he is qualified FOR THE POST but everything point to the fact that he is in the right CLIQUE !

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by hotwax: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2013
Kingslaw: Still the same old people in government.what happened to young once?

This man is also young once.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by victorD3: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2013
If he had removed a northerner for an easterner our nairaland terrorists would have seen how clueless the president is.

3 Likes

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by mike404(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
JudismphD: All appointments under Gej never translate to meaningful outcome on the economy and living standard of Nigerians.
Go jump inside lagoon

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by wawaboy1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
lateef4me: It's not GEJ fault . These northerner has positioned themselves into different ministries .....I was thinking a yoruba man will be appointed
is like GEJ hate yoruba ppl

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by mike404(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2013
victorD3: If he had removed a northerner for an easterner our nairaland terrorists would have seen how clueless the president is.
May you live long
brother
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by sammmiey1: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2013
Ma thread keeps makin' ''front page'' dese dayz,I hope dias a reward 4dt 4rm seunLol
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by NaijaNaWaa: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy:

Another airhead bigoted ibo

Same sh!thead yeruba
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by ichidodo: 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2013
We are at the Front page pls no tribal bashing here.
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by gudugudumeje: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2013
10YRS IN YOBE STATE CIVIL SERVICE AD HE BECAME A DIRECTOR; ONLY TO BE MOVED TO DEFENCE MINISTRY AT FGN NOW HEAD OF SERVICE AT FGN.... What a federal fraud always played by the North on the South. YAYALE Ahmed was like that.... Others cbefore him were like dat. Ds way other [i][/i][color=#990000][/color] graduates in the federal service are cheated sn 1962 must stop... So many cases exist e.g. Late RIMI's, present EMIR Of Kano in the foreign affairs, Aliyu Babangiga of Niger state while in Federal service with invalidly evaluated pre-higher educaton status, etc.

NO WONDER NOTHING WORKS AT FGN with only A National DISASTER PLANNING COMMISSION and NEVER a national Planning Commission in the real sense.....
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by gudugudumeje: 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2013
10YRS IN YOBE STATE CIVIL SERVICE AD HE BECAME A DIRECTOR; ONLY TO BE MOVED TO DEFENCE MINISTRY AT FGN NOW HEAD OF SERVICE AT FGN.... [b]What a federal fraud always played by the North on the South. YAYALE Ahmed was like that.... Others before him were like dat. Ds way other graduates in the federal service are cheated sn 1962 must stop[i][/i]... So many cases exist e.g. Late RIMI's, present EMIR Of Kano in the foreign affairs, Aliyu Babangiga of Niger state while in Federal service with invalidly evaluated pre-higher educaton status, etc.

NO WONDER NOTHING WORKS AT FGN with only A National DISASTER PLANNING COMMISSION and NEVER a national Planning Commission in the real sense.....

2 Likes

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by taharqa: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
ilugunboy: UNIMAID alumni ....we rock!! grin
So you go UNIMAID?? No wonda. Ehey, I talk am...i hail Bros
Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by gudugudumeje: 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2013
10YRS IN YOBE STATE CIVIL SERVICE AD HE BECAME A DIRECTOR; ONLY TO BE MOVED TO DEFENCE MINISTRY AT FGN NOW HEAD OF SERVICE AT FGN.... [b]What a federal fraud always played by the North on the South. YAYALE Ahmed was like that.... Others before him were like dat. Ds way other graduates in the federal service are cheated sn 1962 must stop[i][/i]... So many cases exist e.g. Late RIMI's, present EMIR Of Kano in the foreign affairs, Aliyu Babangiga of Niger state while in Federal service with invalidly evaluated pre-higher educaton status, etc.

NO WONDER NOTHING WORKS AT FGN with only A National DISASTER PLANNING COMMISSION and NEVER a national Planning Commission in the real sense....

1 Like

Re: Bukar Ati Is The New Head Of Civil Service by cashmentor(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2013
jentlsoul: if u like hate us the northerners but he can't rule without us.
says who? Ooh, i forgot, you're a Boko Haram member! It's not your fault, our president is an House Boy for an Oga some where that side, up there...... I know you guys run the show, getting all the Top- Notched positions everywhere, that's just because the remaining part of Nigeria want to make peace, though foolishly, but strategically waiting for the Big One!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Aisha Buhari Arrested In Washington (photos) / Reverend Stephen Mamza: Buhari Has Been Sleeping On Duty / President Buhari Warns Public Servants Against Influence Peddling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.