Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. (14480 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / 10 Reasons Why MMM Is Dying And Will Soon Be Dead / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by adecr7: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2016
Visit www.nigeria-mmm.info if you need information on MMM.
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by MrTour: 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
OK no problem. How do I invest in this MMM, I have a disposable N10,000 to spare.

At least if they collapse in the next three months I only have 10K investment to worry about.

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by plutosun0123(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
*EVERY SUCCESSFUL PERSON OWNS A REAL ESTATE ASSET!
_A decision to buy a plot of land could settle your children's
future for life. It can also secure your financial freedom as your
land will always appreciate in value. Take up an opportunity to
invest in the fastest developing axis in Africa: the *Ibeju-Lekki*
axis of Lagos._
Here are some projects you will find in Ibeju-Lekki:
-Dangote Refinery
-Petrochemical Plant
-Lekki Free Trade Zone
-New International Airport
-New Deep Sea Port
-4th Mainland Bridge
-Lagos Smart City&
-Several other amazing developments.

_These projects are strong indication that the value of land in this area will soon match Victoria Island & Lekki. People
who see the future are investing where the richest man in Africa is investing.

Position yourself and your business now by
buying plots of land in Ibeju-Lekki._
_You don't have to live there but can surely secure regular
income by putting the property up for lease or sell off at a
highly appreciated value in the future.....

*FAST-SELLING PROPERTIES:*
*_1. REHOBETH PARK AND GARDENS PHASE 2_*
_LOCATION: On the Express, 1-min drive from Dangote's
Refinery_
_TITLE: C-of-O_
_PRICE: *N6m*_
_INSTALLMENT: N175k monthly for 36 months (i.e. *N6.3m*)._
*_2. REHOBOTH PARK AND GARDENS PHASE 1_*
_LOCATION: 5-mins drive from Dangote's Refinery_
_TITLE: C of O_
_PRICE: *N5m*_
_INSTALLMENT: N147k monthly for 36 months (i.e. *N5.3m*)_g

_If you are interested in buying the future today,
Call or whatsapp me on 08026825915
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by peteremu(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2016
MrTour:
OK no problem. How do I invest in this MMM, I have a disposable N10,000 to spare.

At least if they collapse in the next three months I only have 10K investment to worry about.

Contact me, and I will put u thru... But with all the panic, it aint going anywhere...
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by maeyor: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
Let's be clear and straight. What is mmm investing in to get you 30 percent . Or are they washing money . Lol. Ponzi scheme will always come and go with people's hard earned funds .
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by kidscamp(m): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2016
I couldn't Get help for more than 15 days nao. Please what should I do. Somebody help
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 07, 2016
kidscamp:
I couldn't Get help for more than 15 days nao. Please what should I do. Somebody help
...pathetic liar.... who paid you to post this POO... ? you are one of those who did not register but want mmm Nigeria to fail by passing fake news and nairaland has given you the platform to do that....is a pity someone like you exist...the system currently has more people who want to PROVIDE HELP than those WHO NEED HELP .so take your ugly idiotic story out of here... I know the admin will block me for this comment because naira land also want mmm to fail that's why any fake news about mmm is taken to front page without delay....rubbish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by dagok(f): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2016
originalmachine:
...pathetic liar.... who paid you to post this POO... ? you are one of those who did not register but want mmm Nigeria to fail by passing fake news and nairaland has given you the platform to do that....is a pity someone like you exist...the system currently has more people who want to PROVIDE HELP than those WHO NEED HELP .so take your ugly idiotic story out of here... I know the admin will block me for this comment because naira land also want mmm to fail that's why any fake news about mmm is taken to front page without delay....rubbish
[i][/i]How can you conclude like that maybe he have edited his bank account after PH or commit some offence so by the time he want to GH he his now on Moratorium means delay of Get Help... ... .. maybe he didn't attached the evidence that is the owner of the Account that is why they haven't matched him ... . Don't just conclude like that..... Next time.. .. Think[b][/b]
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 10, 2016
eniola82:
My analogy is simple, MMM thrives on the infux of participants and how active they are. The more the people, the more the Ph, the more the Gh, Heed the warning, don't trade with what you can't part with, don't go and sell your father's land or use your mother's osusu to partake in MMM, Wisdom is applicable, use your brains not just your head alone, Shikena

I want to find out how many days out takes presently for someone that asks for help to receive it in MMM.
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 10, 2016
dagok:
[i][/i]How can you conclude like that maybe he have edited his bank account after PH or commit some offence so by the time he want to GH he his now on Moratorium means delay of Get Help... ... .. maybe he didn't attached the evidence that is the owner of the Account that is why they haven't matched him ... . Don't just conclude like that..... Next time.. .. Think[b][/b]

I want to find out how many days out takes presently for someone that asks for help to receive it in MMM
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 10, 2016
originalmachine:

I want to find out how many days out takes presently for someone that asks for help to receive it in MMM
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 10, 2016
kidscamp:
Are you really serious about this..
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Sincere4u:

. maximum of two working days, that's 48 hours...

1 Like

Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 10, 2016
eay:
Hahahha grin grin grin
It's normal to be skeptical about MMM, I was once in your shoes but forget it...if you have a very smart guider that will tell you everything about it...Itz a money making machine grin
I can add you to our whatsapp grp of smart MMM investors if you are really interested ...drop ur whatsapp number.

Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 10, 2016
sainty2k3:

why spent so much energy on what u know nothing on.
I spent 1 year not believing and not searching it out until someone used his money to register for me . and I paid him back after making my withdrawal .
show us someone who has been scammed on mmm.

Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2016
PRICE SLASH...... buyer for two plots of land measuring 648msq. at treasure parks and gardens (golf & estate)phase 1 ext.,shimawa,behind redemption camp,off lagos-ibadan express road.currently been sold at 4,000,000 per plot by adron homes properties and estimated to sell for 6,000,000 before year end.each plot is going for a discounted rate of 2M per plot for any interested person.title doc available are,a duly executed purchase receipt,deed of contract,deed of lease/deed of assignment,letter of plot allocation,land covered with global certificate of occupancy.price negotiable!
HURRY call/whatsapp 08034637732
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by eay(m): 11:25am On Oct 15, 2016
Sincere4u:

Less than 30min bro...pairing you to GH doz not take time.
However,if u change ur password or bank account details, you account will be placed on moratorium.
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Auseayo(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
MMM is 4real, am a living testimony.
Chat me up on watsapp or call me 08137363638 to know everytin abt mmm wit proofs
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Netcontactsng1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
GROW YOUR BITCO!N, DOUBLE YOUR BITCO!N IN 5 DAYS

https:///78RvBkwgtVOFwn7kJTFkSY
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Lolaabokoku(f): 2:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hello, does mmm still exist? Α friend just introduced me to it? Pls I need answers
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Whitemoney: 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
Hello, does mmm still exist? Α friend just introduced me to it? Pls I need answers
yes it does I can put you through
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Whitemoney:
yes it does I can put you through
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by Whitemoney: 12:18am On Nov 09, 2016
[quote author=Lolaabokoku post=50874624][/quote] text my whatsap 08063984186
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by benjanjo1: 2:47am On Nov 09, 2016
Hello Y'all! Pls who is into MMM united here?! I need help with this platform, am new to all this sh*t grin
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by mecussey(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2016
benjanjo1:
Hello Y'all! Pls who is into MMM united here?! I need help with this platform, am new to all this sh*t grin

If u try it...u will be tempted to sell ur land and PH it on mmm. If u send me an email, I will create an acct for u.
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by talkingood: 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2016
Which one is MMM united again is dat not a kind of scamm
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by chuksmad(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2016
Hello, Mavorians how can somebody close Personal Office that the account number has been created. Though Provide Help has not been created.
Please help your fellow mavorians
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by benjanjo1: 2:02am On Nov 10, 2016
mecussey:

If u try it...u will be tempted to sell ur land and PH it on mmm. If u send me an email, I will create an acct for u.

er! Ok grin I created an account already. I just need to know the pros and cons. This bitcoin matter na my real problem, I no just understand am at all!
Re: Beware!!! Mmm Is A Scam. by mecussey(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2016
benjanjo1:

er! Ok grin I created an account already. I just need to know the pros and cons. This bitcoin matter na my real problem, I no just understand am at all!

leave that side wey u no understand ooo and do what u understand. Dont be greedy, dont play smart, dont make mistakes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Made More Than A Million Naira From First Bank Shares! / Abuja Overtakes Lagos In Foreign Capital Inflows / 5 Habits that Make People Stay In Poverty For Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.