Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,651 members, 7,865,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:47 PM

Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics (21030 Views)

Ayodele Dada Honoured By House Of Reps (Photos) / UNILAG's Daniel-Dada Ayodele Gets N500,000 / Dada-Ayodele UNILAG's First Graduate With 5.0 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics by frestyyy: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2016
seunoni34:
All through my time in the university these NANS folks never did anything worth talking about asides shouting and blabbing mouth everywhere. Always in the news for one bad thing or the other. I see them more active in Nigerian politics than the Nigerian Students they're meant to be fighting for.
Bunch of no goods parading themselves as "comerades".
They've never made a positive impact in our university system. They should be scrapped once and for all. Nonsense group

WORD.
Re: Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics by pedrilo: 11:44am On Jul 22, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4004665_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

Typical Nigerian Student. angry

Probably from UNIBEN
i will not allow u insult my alma mata and go free. pls be guided
Re: Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics by MadCow1: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2016
pedrilo:
i will not allow u insult my alma mata and go free. pls be guided

Shame no catch you to call UNIBEN your Alma Mata. grin

Gettout!!
Re: Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics by Handsomecole(m): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Bunch of cultists...
Re: Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics by pedrilo: 11:56am On Jul 22, 2016
MadCow1:

Shame no catch you to call UNIBEN your Alma Mata. grin

Gettout!!
lalasticlala pls do the needful. duly reported, he deserves a very long holiday
Re: Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics by MadCow1: 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
pedrilo:
lalasticlala pls do the needful. duly reported, he deserves a very long holiday

Why are you calling Lala?

grin grin grin

UNIBEN is a National Poultry. So congrats, you are the product of a Poultry. cool

Stay off my mention if you know whats good for you.
Re: Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics by pedrilo: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2016
MadCow1:

Why are you calling Lala?

grin grin grin

UNIBEN is a National Poultry. So congrats, you are the product of a Poultry. cool

Stay off my mention if you know whats good for you.
duly reported. its obvious u cnt conform to simple rules and regulations. lalasticlala pls take care of this MadCow1
Re: Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics by MadCow1: 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
pedrilo:
duly reported. its obvious u cnt conform to simple rules and regulations. lalasticlala pls take care of this MadCow1

Quite disturbing people's handles.

I have not broken any NL rules.

UNIBEN is a piece of shiit University that should be closed down permanently.
Re: Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics by seunmsg(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
Government really need to proscribe NANS as presently constituted. The body has been hijacked by thugs and miscreant who have nothing to do with the struggles and agitation of Nigerian students. Yemi Dada aka Saddam is a very old man and he's not a student of any higher institution in Nigeria. He left unad before I was admitted and I graduated many years ago. So, how is he still a NANS member and godfather?
Re: Tijani Usman-Shehu Stabs Yinka Dada Sadam With Bottle - Graphic Pics by MamaletASO: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
IDIOTs!!
No future ambition youths..
They are all young herbalists.. dem do Juju pass naija Politicians.
Stupid students..
Tell me: Why wont the old continue to rule Naija when they knew the Youths are not ready

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Campus / UNICAF, A Huge Scam? / Unizik Cut Off Mark (comprehensive List) 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.