Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

UNICAF, A Huge Scam? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNICAF, A Huge Scam? (20325 Views)

The Proposed Student Loan Is A Huge Scam / UNICAF University Becomes A Member Of Sarua / Apply For 2018 UNICAF Scholarships To Study In University Of South Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by Nobody: 11:12am On May 07, 2020
They are back again advertising what may actually be a well organized scam in need of investigation.
I lost nearly half a million naira to them on a masters degree programme that was designed not to run to completion and I don't know of any body that graduated from it.
Paid for a module but couldn't have access to the study materials for it yet they claimed the programme was running. Who does that?
How can a programme be running while students that paid for it couldn't access the course contents?
An enquiry I made with the Zambia tertiary education regulations board indicated they were yet to be licensed to run masters degree courses at the time.
They promised to get back to me after running a full check on them but they never did. Subsequent emails I sent to them were never replied. Seems someone shut them up.

Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by BernhardUNICAF: 10:48am On May 11, 2020
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. Unicaf continuously strives to offer exceptional service to all our students and applicants. If possible, please to send the specific issue you have (including your student ID number) to support@unicaf.org. Unicaf's support team will then review your case and get back to you shortly.
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 11, 2020
BernhardUNICAF:
Hi,
Thank you for your feedback. Unicaf continuously strives to offer exceptional service to all our students and applicants. If possible, please to send the specific issue you have (including your student ID number) to support@unicaf.org. Unicaf's support team will then review your case and get back to you shortly.
Thanks for your reply.
There was nothing I didn't do. All those steps and much more.
They were even asking me to pay for the second time on a module I already paid for and couldn't access course materials. Where does that happen?
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by kennylyn(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2021
Yes I can attest to it, they are not legit,.. I paid also to run their mba... I had to stop when I noticed their fraudulent activities, lost my money with them... People stay far away from them.. Pls
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by Bubut123: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2021
Please how legit is this unicaf stuff

I just got an offer for an MBA with University of East London
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by feira: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2021
Hi all... please give me advice as soon as possible.

I've got the partial scholarship from Unicaf for Master Degree in UK, and I have to secure the scholarship through the payment.

Any advices are highly appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by jobhunter11: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2021
feira:
Hi all... please give me advice as soon as possible.

I've got the partial scholarship from Unicaf for Master Degree in UK, and I have to secure the scholarship through the payment.

Any advices are highly appreciated.

Thank you.

How far? Did you follow through?
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by Vincentosa: 12:52am On Aug 21, 2021
How true is this? What leads to the loss of your money? How are they fraudulent? Please your explicit explanation will help us know what to do next.
Thank you

kennylyn:
Yes I can attest to it, they are not legit,.. I paid also to run their MBA... I had to stop when I noticed their fraudulent activities, lost my money with them... People stay far away from them.. Pls
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by StreetFight: 10:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
What's the latest development on this? Is Unicaf still running? Is there anyone here currently running a program in Unicaf?
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by ShangoUnchained: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
I can say with absolute certainty that Unicaf is NOT a scam in the slightest. It can just be tricky to navigate the online platform sometimes, and some students can get lost in it a little.

I've been at Unicaf for 2 years now and haven't had any problems at all.

1 Like

Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by IamDavid(m): 1:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
ShangoUnchained:
I can say with absolute certainty that Unicaf is NOT a scam in the slightest. It can just be tricky to navigate the online platform sometimes, and some students can get lost in it a little.

I've been at Unicaf for 2 years now and haven't had any problems at all.
You just registered this number to make the comment. God will judge you
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by Alohetij: 10:04am On Mar 31, 2022
I'm currently doing my MBA with the University of East London via Unicaf. I called UEL and they confirmed the programme is legit and it's fully handled by Unicaf but on graduation, I would get the same certificate as students that attended UEL. I did not pay any money until I got an offer letter from Unicaf.

I started last year in October, I have completed 2 courses so far.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by UnicafAndrew: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dear Alohetij,

Thank you for your support!
We aspire to support students with the highest quality of education possible. We wish you continued success! cheesy

Kind Regards,

The Unicaf Team

Alohetij:
I'm currently doing my MBA with the University of East London via Unicaf. I called UEL and they confirmed the programme is legit and it's fully handled by Unicaf but on graduation, I would get the same certificate as students that attended UEL. I did not pay any money until I got an offer letter from Unicaf.

Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by Jokiely6(f): 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Alohetij:

Were you able to move to the next module and also do you see your grade for the 2 courses completed?

Mine has been pending since and I haven't been able to start any new modules.

1 Like

Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by Alohetij: 6:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Jokiely6:

Were you able to move to the next module and also do you see your grade for the 2 courses completed?

Mine has been pending since and I haven't been able to start any new modules.

Yes, I emailed support team to update my profile when I finished with the first 2 modules. I am on the 3rd module now.
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by Ifyzthorts: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2022
UNICAF is NOT a scam. I'm about to complete my MBA program this weekend with the submission of my project directly to the University of South Wales in the UK which I have run since 2019, module after amazing module. A tedious journey that is about to come to a close.
This is the medium in which the modules and communications from the university lecturers are done.

1 Like

Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by beardedboy(m): 6:32pm On May 06, 2022
kennylyn:
Yes I can attest to it, they are not legit,.. I paid also to run their mba... I had to stop when I noticed their fraudulent activities, lost my money with them... People stay far away from them.. Pls
Please explain further.
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by onymodel(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2022
Please I need a sincere person to kindly explain their authenticity.

I’m about to pay the tuition of about a million Naira.

I need to know if it’s worth it. Please can someone run me through from start to finish of their modus operandi.

Thanks.
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by Akintileboy: 11:54am On Sep 05, 2022
It is genuine
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by SoliBayNG: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2022
Alohetij:

Fees? How much are you paying? Amount given as scholarship?
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by Alohetij: 1:12pm On Oct 20, 2022
SoliBayNG:

Fees? How much are you paying? Amount given as scholarship?

I paid £5000+ 60% scholarship. Go to the University of East London website, get their number and call. You'll be directed to the correct team and confirm for yourself is my advice.
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by babyface1st: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2023
Pls i want to know if unicaf do give on campus learning scholarship
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by omotola2003: 7:48pm On May 15, 2023
babyface1st:
Pls i want to know if unicaf do give on campus learning scholarship

Please, any answer to this? I need to know too.
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by rashid1085(m): 3:30am On Jul 07, 2023
Good day everyone, I just checked my email and just come a scholarship from unicaf which I don't understand can someone put me through
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by LucidJane: 9:22am On Sep 11, 2023
onymodel:
Please I need a sincere person to kindly explain their authenticity.

I’m about to pay the tuition of about a million Naira.

I need to know if it’s worth it. Please can someone run me through from start to finish of their modus operandi.

Thanks.

I hope you didn't pay
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by 2121z: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2023
Ifyzthorts:
UNICAF is NOT a scam. I'm about to complete my MBA program this weekend with the submission of my project directly to the University of South Wales in the UK which I have run since 2019, module after amazing module. A tedious journey that is about to come to a close.
This is the medium in which the modules and communications from the university lecturers are done.

Have you graduated yet?
Re: UNICAF, A Huge Scam? by Chiefsir(m): 10:38am On Nov 11, 2023
2121z:

Have you graduated yet?

That is a good question

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Post Jamb 2007 / ASUU Vs FG Face-off: Just Before You Nail The NANS President / UNN Releases Admission Screening Application Forms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.