Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,689 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. (18604 Views)

Ayiri Emami, Dangote, Oshiomhole & Obaseki Hang Out Together / Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Timaya At APC Celebration Party / Ambode, Oshiomhole, Tambuwal, Adeosun At NEC Meeting Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Gkemz: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Don't bother yourself, we'd manipulate the election figures for your favour with the help of the presidency.
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by tunapawizzy: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2016
Amusaopeyemi:
Honourable Patrick and his white socks.
How I love that man so.
Funny man... Ur signature tho
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by whoAreYou11: 8:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Why is Mr Patrick sitting alone sef
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Ferdyboss: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this sounds really crazy and stupid but at times when I'm alone and bored, I sneak into the kitchen, hide in the kitchen cabinet and pretend I'm an onion. sad

Lol....You no well last last
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by benzion72(m): 8:54am On Jul 23, 2016
Where are the other APC governors especially those that can not pay salary

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by anishe(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2016
MusaIbrahim1:
Oshomole now closes his abuna with hands to avoid...

This guy is endowed downstairs. No mercy for Iara. Osho baba.
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by azimibraun: 9:03am On Jul 23, 2016
Small boys and girls of Nairaland.....How can the mic be for four of them; Its to enable the journalists get the audio clearly to write their report. common sense tells me somebody took the picture and not one from amongst the 4 of them in the foto.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Eboski(m): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2016
DeRay98:

See how daft hatred has turned some of you into.
How can a governor of 1 yr lecture a Guvnor of 8yrs in office who has pegree in administration from his days NLC? Mannerless political hoodrats....hunger go finish una as no more sharing the money in Edo.
pls I don't want to insult you this morning
Do you want to compel Ambode 1 year in office with Oshiomole wasted 8 Years

How you from Edo state?
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Eboski(m): 9:23am On Jul 23, 2016
DeRay98:

See how daft hatred has turned some of you into.
How can a governor of 1 yr lecture a Guvnor of 8yrs in office who has pegree in administration from his days NLC? Mannerless political hoodrats....hunger go finish una as no more sharing the money in Edo.
I am from Local govt with Oshiomole my village is next to his village. 1 Road we don't have, how we talking about health care or schools. my don't push me this morning cos I dey vex for Oshiomole
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Ibnadekoya: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2016
JUST WONDERING IF OBAHIAGBON IS THE MODERATOR OF THE PROGRAMME
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by engrshakespeare: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2016
Vanquay16:
I am an Amala eating Retard_ whom has absolutely no idea how to improve the life of the average Lagosian.

Yes you are. I agree with you
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by thundafire: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016
4 blind mice will again deceive zombies
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by momove4real25(f): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2016
D man in white thou. If micro mistakenly fall fr his hand we go hear weeeehnnnnn. Patrick funra e
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Ezeifeanyichukwu(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2016
TippyTop:
So Ambode needs a microphone to talk to 3 people right?
I wonder what he'll use when he meets Deaf Buhari.
hmmmm
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by sexychocho(f): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Is it necessary to use dat
cheesy
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by ipreach: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2016
mrkayusfit:
God bless biafra
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by DammyGbade(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2016
Hon Patrick be like, what is this premier airing into the pinnacious of we august visitos to summate this vocal aggravating.. Lol... No matter how educated we are in Nigeria, there will still be an aorta of illiterate in our acts.
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Bright007whizz(m): 12:00pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by testedtechs: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2016
TippyTop:

In ur mind ....na only 3 people dey there ....

The mic helps audio feed for the camera men...shikena
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by onohme(f): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2016
When patrick is d host of a programme and he ask ambode a question and he's going out of point. Look at d way patrick and d men r looking @him like oga wat ru saying. Akant tk it anymore grin
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Jakumo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 23, 2016
Grammar Meister Extraordinaire Obahiagbon is clearly fed up with the tone of the meeting in that picture, and most likely is thinking something along these lines.

" This patently conspicuous dearth of lucidity, geopolitical tangibility, and existential comprehensibility would be painfully self-evident even to a randomly selected aggregation of linguistically impaired and metaphysically encumbered observers, were such demographic representatives to ever find themselves inadvertently confronted with such a shameless and wanton exercise in tautological verbosity, ad-nauseum, ad-infinitum.

By way of a mea-culpa I can only reiterate emphatically that while physically present at the venue where this inexcusable relapse into unmitigated buffoonery was afoot, ipso facto, I refrained, nolo contendere, from offering any of my trademarked responses, electing rather only to fulfill my constitutional role as a dispassionate observer, non compos mentis, sworn to a philosophically prudent silence, on a pro-bono basis, nihil incarburendum illegitimii."
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin
herzern:
[/quote] grin[quote author=herzern post=47804943]
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
grin grin
herzern:
[/quote] grin[quote author=herzern post=47804943]
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by jahsharon: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2016
TippyTop:

Nairalanders, Nairalanders, Nairalanders, how many times did I call una? I beg no put me inside trouble. Too much laughter is not good for healthy living. You guys are just too creative. If only our government provide the right atmosphere, Nigerian youths can do wonders, more than Americans, Europeans or Asians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by jahsharon: 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2016
Jakumo:
Grammar Meister Extraordinaire Obahiagbon is clearly fed up with the tone of the meeting in that picture, and most likely is thinking something along these lines.

" This patently conspicuous dearth of lucidity, geopolitical tangibility, and existential comprehensibility would be painfully self-evident even to a randomly selected aggregation of linguistically impaired and metaphysically encumbered observers, were such demographic representatives to ever find themselves inadvertently confronted with such a shameless and wanton exercise in tautological verbosity, ad-nauseum, ad-infinitum.

By way of a mea-culpa I can only reiterate emphatically that while physically present at the venue where this inexcusable relapse into unmitigated buffoonery was afoot, ipso facto, I refrained, nolo contendere, from offering any of my trademarked responses, electing rather only to fulfill my constitutional role as a dispassionate observer, non compos mentis, sworn to a philosophically prudent silence, on a pro-bono basis, nihil incarburendum illegitimii."

Please let someone give me a bag of pure water. After reading all these, I feel very very thirsty.
Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by NaijaCuzin: 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ambode: I am ready to partner with you to make our state become a metro state
Oshiomhole:

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by NaijaCuzin: 5:47pm On Jul 23, 2016
Ambode: I am ready to partner with you to make our state become a metro state
Oshiomhole:

Re: Photo Of Ambode, Oshiomhole, Obaseki And Obahiagbon. by olatex25(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2016
LastMumu:
I know this sounds really crazy and stupid but at times when I'm alone and bored, I sneak into the kitchen, hide in the kitchen cabinet and pretend I'm an onion. sad
ur Moniker says it all... :-/ i forgot 2 laff

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dele Momodu: A Special Evening With Osinbajo, The Acting President / Balarabe Musa Offers Sowore Prp's Presidential Ticket, Rubbishes Obj's Third For / LASG Begins Massive Road Rehabilitation, Covering Of Manholes Across The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.