Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually (60133 Views)

Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by cardoctor(m): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
Somebody should wake this woman up from her deep slumber.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by morule20(m): 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2016
This one na another man wife to beooo, tomorrow she will start tuning from one church to another looking for husband, without knowing dat she caused her misfortune out of her own stupidity.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
...stupid things people do to be popular Maybe she got what she wanted, just maybe
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by mirabeldesmond(f): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2016
na normal thing na. when u need some change and some banging from a celeb u start acting like u are crazy just to get his attention! no worry wizkid is coming for u and na quadruplet u go born with no baby mama allowance.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Amajerry83(m): 5:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
What will she tell her future husband regarding that tatoo?
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by 9jatatafo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2016
This bae kpekus go get spiderweb while waiting for the lord of smelly.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by ifeomaekol(f): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii------naso en dey start.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by jesusjewel1(f): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Airforce1:
that's how they go about looking for destinies to destroy.

Daughters of delillah

Airforce1 himself...
Can't be any other person asides you...
No other person can make this kinda comment...
You and You alone....

Sha be lenient on us...
Atleast,wish her well in her journey of love.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by sermming: 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
YOU TOO WON BECOME BABY MAMA....STUPID IDIOT.YOU BETTER FIND BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE....OLOSO
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Damfostopper(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2016
Random clueless hoes everywhere..... Wizzy.... Cover ur dick with d blood of jesus..... Babymama is a new job in town... Dnt let them recruit yu again added with those ones u have
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by catalanscrew(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na so madness dey start
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by holluphemydavid(m): 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2016
goldbim:
This lady looks perfectly normal..could it be that there's something between she and wizzy?or she's another of his sidechic .i am not understanding sef grin.
U said it all, d lady is just gradually making her self known to d people, wizzy nid some questions to answer abt dat girl

2 Likes

Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by policy12: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2016
Karashika on the lose.. .
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Omeokachie: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Zainab thanking Jesus on behalf of Ibrahim?
Indeed God works in mysterious ways.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
We have heard! Goodluck on your journey to babymamahood.....you need lots of LUCK! Issorite lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Orikinla(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2016
IamPatriotic:
Attention seeking LovePeddler!
Make Whizkid just go fork am well and move on. grin
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Orikinla(m): 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2016
sermming:
YOU TOO WON BECOME BABY MAMA....STUPID IDIOT.YOU BETTER FIND BETTER THINGS TO DO WITH YOUR LIFE....OLOSO

1 Like

Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Kossym(m): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2016
Y u no go make am immortal for ur head wen money dey..na d recent things from gurls dis days. D othe one na banky w now wizkid. Even d devil dey watch una incase una no fit make am to heaven
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by ummeey: 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2016
It's not lalabai, it's lullaby. See ya eyebrows. Don't worry wizkid loves you too.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by edbor(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
is it just me or is she looking old
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Slymonster(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2016
this one pass obsession oo...
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by LockDown69(m): 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
When will wizkid respond to this Jezebel grin
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by LockDown69(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Na so craze de start. grin grin
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by micskales(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
she may be right though embarassed
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by naffgem: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Attention seeker
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by SpicyMimi(f): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Had a maaaaaaddddd crush on 2face for 12years, I didn't go this far ooo!!!! This one pass me!!!!
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2016
Her tin dey scratch am seriously
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2016
Whatever happens to that poor dude in her street all dying to have her. Women and wrong pursuit of things. You run away from what is running after you to go run for what is running away from you.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by habsydiamond(m): 6:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
She don smoke Oshogbo+ijebu weed. Or blood don stain her brain.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by ReachHard: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
ORISIRISI!
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Bruno3000(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
sadMe too...
niggi4life:
Sometimes i wish i wasn't born in this generation undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seyi Shay's Braless Open Chest Outfit To AMAA (Photos) / Rihanna Listening To Personally By P-square At The Pool / Dabota Lawson Dances, Twerks For 'His Excellency'. Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.