Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,958 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually (60145 Views)

Death Photos Of Alizee: Corpse Of Ali Zainab Nielsen Murdered By Peter Nielsen / Davido Reacts To Wizkid’s New Pet Goat. / Zainab Balogun: Why I Am Single 6 Years After Leaving London For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by sisisioge: 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wowzer! Shiit really does happen, this sweetie got it really bad. Sorry.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by JustHere2Observ(f): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Who knows, might be the girl's prayer that is helping his career. But what do I know. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Rexnegro(m): 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
damnnnn make I no lie This Bae is pretty ,sexy and with a nice tits, with or without make ups This Bae is pretty...I don picture Am...
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by faitheverest(f): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2016
But wizkid is not yet married na. .... Babe don't mind them, your boo boo is coming back to you. Expecting una pre-wedding pictures grin. Just be waiting patiently tongue
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 22, 2016
i ve knw zainab 4 a long time on IG d girl luv 4 wizzy no get part 2..buh d girl na confirm olosho 4 real
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by soberdrunk(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
THE HUSTLE TO BE CELEBRITY BABYMAMA IS REAL!!!!
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Girl360(f): 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
"Lalabai" angry

Like Seriously? angry

She can't even spell

Tsw angry
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by omofabulous(f): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2016
Hahahaha haha haha haha I have never seen such a mental case before grin grin grin
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by CARLOSZ: 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
[size=18pt]I'm donating my eyes, nothing more to see[/size] cry
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Orikinla(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Baby, just close ya eyes and I will be your Whizkid. grin

Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by ourchoice(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
Why are people calling the girl names and saying she's insane, bla bla bla

It is normal with women; including that your pretty wife, fiancee, girlfriend or side chick...all women daydream and fantasize being with one rich popular man or another that isn't their boyfriend or husband.

Most girls sleep with muscian's songs not because of any other thing but because they are fantasizing being with the music artist.

So many women faint, cry and shed tears for Michael Jackson, One Direction, West Life, Michael Learns to Rock, Justin Bieber, etc so it's not new.

Have u ever wondered why all women love watching romance movies and hip-hop music videos instead of watching live news or sports (football, basketball, boxing, etc)

It's because women love fantasy life...what they watch on TV move them a lot. Women love men that appear on TV, they see such men as super men!

If u want all women to want u, go into music, acting, modeling, presenting or anything that will make u appear on TV and media platforms, and u will be tired of women falling in love with u.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Aparakay(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
She can be jail for what she is doing, did she tink she in UK or US. dis OLOSHO pples self #U Sock#
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Dee60: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
Amazing world of women. Wizkid needs prayers, serious prayers!

1 Like

Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by ajibolaaaaa(f): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2016
Spiritually nikan kor,mentally ni😂😂😂
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2016
Sha you might be saying the truth but l advice to be very observant in choosing when to relate things to the spritual.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Valwarren: 7:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Expression01:
Recieve sense in Jesus name
lolll
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Drogo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2016
It's delusion of love.... Pls pray for her...
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Obason22(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Basterd toasters, to hel with ur bump. Money lovers.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by whitebeard(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2016
she wants to join wizzy league of babymama

her hustle is..........

what a shame....!!!
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2016
pikin dey hungry her
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by fairygeh(f): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wizkid should just f**k this girl,she needs to be laid by him shocked
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
Wetin we no go see for naija.
Na so one psychopath dey send message to BankyW, from May 11-May14,2016 claiming God revealed 3 times that BankyW is her husband. Funny enough this lady is legally married with a kid.
Some of these girls have low self-esteem.

Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by bobbybrown007: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
jonhemma11:
There are different types of fans.Some people are really obsessed with celebs that they can not do without them.A lady is so obsessed with Wizkid that she does the unthinkable.And at this very moment, Wizkid should consider beefing up his security and buy a strong padlock for his p*nis because there's an obsessed on the loose who calls herself Wizkid's wife.

Her name is Zainab.Above are some of the things she posted on IG on Wizkid's birthday.Abeg anybody get Wizzy number.He needs to see this ASAP.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/meet-lady-who-believes-shes-married-to.html
well am a star boi and here is my number 09000000000000007, abi i no reach. As for the girl wizzy dont have her time but as for me we are all ready married for dream a nd spirit world sef, hope you guys are feeling me jhor oooooo
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by jennifer22(f): 8:24pm On Jul 22, 2016
Play play she go be another baby mama, because Wizzy rod na drone oooo

Can someone love u more than your mother?. I carry yanch give Zainabwizzy.
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Nathanieloo7(m): 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2016
grin grin i won see beta thing na olosho i come see # na because wizzy get money na it she d preach abi # i must make this money
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Ishilove: 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
#seizethebae#

If she mistakenly gets Wizkid alone, she'll drug him and sleep with him
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by calebify1(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2016
This one na serious case oo
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by harridon710(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2016
see madness ooooo eee haba, just slap her to come back to Oder
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by lucasnas(m): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Expression01:
Recieve sense in Jesus name
Even if na small sef,...cox this one don pass be careful
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by Arisheloaded(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Many are mad, few are roaming

This is epic!

1 Like

Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by lucasnas(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
dayjee:
This 1 is STRONG (Eleyi gidigan)...I say this 1 is STRONG ( Monipe eleyi gidigan) bring da holy cane ( Emu pankere mimo wa)...

E no beta 4 her village people wen do her dis den
Re: Zainab: I'm Married To Wizkid Spiritually by lucasnas(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2016
dayjee:
This 1 is STRONG (Eleyi gidigan)...I say this 1 is STRONG ( Monipe eleyi gidigan) bring da holy cane ( Emu pankere mimo wa)...

E no beta 4 her village people wen do her dis tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade Exposes Wife, Osas Ighodaro More / D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.